Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
January 29th, 2007 at 09:24pm
talk about an early birthday present!!!!!!!! hooray!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
January 30th, 2007 at 08:07am
Woo Hoo! I'm going to the Bamboozle show in New Jersey that day! (Even though I live in the UK - I must be mad, haven't booked flights yet, and don't have anyone to go with!)
But I'm thinking where's the best comic store in New Jersey, I wonder if Gerard might pop along to sign some of ' The Umbrella Academy' *hmm tries to think of cunning plan*.
Oh and it's my birthday on May the 4th (be with you), this could turn out to be the best weekend ever!
sister to sleep
Killjoy
sister to sleep
January 31st, 2007 at 12:28am
aw i hate this hole i live in Sad we have no comic book shop at all! will someone get me one pls? lol
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
January 31st, 2007 at 12:37am
i doubt australia would get it. stupid isolated island. * i still love it*
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 31st, 2007 at 05:15am
Gah, they better fucking sell that in UK.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 1st, 2007 at 09:23pm
Argh! The nearest comic book store to me that's participating is like, 5 or 6 hours from my house, so I guess that won't be happening.
This comic, TUA, looks so freakin' cool though. I can't wait for it to be released.

BTW: Is this edition, the one that's free on May 5th, a whole comic book or is it just a preview? I'm just a little confused.
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
February 2nd, 2007 at 03:28pm
they sell comic books in book stores here and some in 7-11s....

ohh i love Canada....

and Gerard said the comic would be out in Summer, obviously this could be a preview....
rhymes with hell
Killjoy
rhymes with hell
February 2nd, 2007 at 10:50pm
MyChemicalAddiction:

BTW: Is this edition, the one that's free on May 5th, a whole comic book or is it just a preview? I'm just a little confused.

it is 12 pages long and is set before the series begins. So i guess we can say it is a prequel.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 3rd, 2007 at 11:30pm
^I see.....now how am I gonna get my hands on one......
Poopsie
Shotgun Sinner
Poopsie
February 4th, 2007 at 03:59pm
Can we like....e-mail them and request a copy? Because where I am I have never seen a comic book shop.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 4th, 2007 at 04:13pm
^haha neither have I.
bamcr
Joining The Black Parade
bamcr
February 4th, 2007 at 04:17pm
Diana Doll:
Can we like....e-mail them and request a copy? Because where I am I have never seen a comic book shop.

Nope...it says it there on the website. On their FAQ:

12. Can you send me a comic?

No. This website is for informational purposes only – we do not have comics to give away. Free Comic Book Day is celebrated in comic book stores around the world. You will be able to find a participating comic book store on our website in April.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
February 5th, 2007 at 01:00pm
The artwork looks so awesome Shocked I want it!!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 5th, 2007 at 09:26pm
long way to go!cant wait!!great art work!!
ChemicalReactions
Killjoy
ChemicalReactions
February 5th, 2007 at 09:30pm
YES IT'S GONNE BE OUT IN CANADA!
I was so worried it wouldn't be. But thank god it is, I'm too much of a comic book nerd. I've read EVERY x-men comic Smile
ChemicalReactions
Killjoy
ChemicalReactions
February 5th, 2007 at 09:34pm
Wait a minute.... his comic comes out APRIL 16TH... why are they giving away a free comic AFTER it comes out?
I'm a little confused, fill me in.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 5th, 2007 at 10:33pm
NOOOOOOOO!!! I WAS DOING MY HAPPY DANCE THEN I REALIZED I'LL BE AT BAMBOOZLE!!!
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 5th, 2007 at 10:40pm
Burn all the Empires:
Woo Hoo! I'm going to the Bamboozle show in New Jersey that day! (Even though I live in the UK - I must be mad, haven't booked flights yet, and don't have anyone to go with!)
But I'm thinking where's the best comic store in New Jersey, I wonder if Gerard might pop along to sign some of ' The Umbrella Academy' *hmm tries to think of cunning plan*.
Oh and it's my birthday on May the 4th (be with you), this could turn out to be the best weekend ever!

saay....i'm going to the bamboozle alone, i'll be coming from NYC....but that's NOTHING compared to the UK, WOW!!! JUST for MCR???? if you dont REALLY want to be there alone the whole time......hmm, *hint* *hint*
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
February 6th, 2007 at 01:06am
Aaaawh it look so cool!
They prolly don't have it in Aus though. *Tear*
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
February 8th, 2007 at 07:42am
rockonbaby:
Burn all the Empires:

saay....i'm going to the bamboozle alone, i'll be coming from NYC....but that's NOTHING compared to the UK, WOW!!! JUST for MCR???? if you dont REALLY want to be there alone the whole time......hmm, *hint* *hint*

Yay! Maybe we could search the Comic Books Stores of New Jersey (for the free and possible Gerard signings!) and then go! Unsure