Don't have an account? Create one!

First Concert?

AuthorMessage
Evanatic
Killjoy
Evanatic
May 8th, 2007 at 09:53am
My first concert was on October 5th '06 at the Kool Haus.
I went to go see Evanescence .. Very good concert
But the Evanescence concert I went to in January was just amazing. =]
Xpunk-obsessedX
Killjoy
Xpunk-obsessedX
May 9th, 2007 at 06:56pm
i feel special. about 2 weeks ago (april 26) i saw my chemical romance. best freakin (and first) show ive ever been to.

ps... im new on ino... could some1 message me?? please?? im lonely. Sad
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
May 9th, 2007 at 08:08pm
my first show was some time after my 8th (i think it was Cool birthday... i went to see Backstreet Boys... i loved them then...
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
May 9th, 2007 at 09:29pm
my first show was a springsteen concert. [haha so was gerards!] it was pretty cool. i think i was 9...
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
May 10th, 2007 at 02:48am
Not many of the bands i really like come to Australia so i go to heaps of festivals with my dad and i get exposed to alot of different sounds that way. Actually, i don't think i've been to a concert focusing on one band before, just festivals. But i want my first concert to be an MCR one.
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
May 10th, 2007 at 03:08am
My first concert was Hanson on the Middle of Nowhere tour. I saw them again on the This Time Around tour and I met them at the Mall of Memphis in 2000. Got autographs and a few pics.

I saw MCR a few weeks ago in Nashville. Second most awesome day of my life.
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
May 10th, 2007 at 04:53am
I think I metioned it before, but anywayz Kaiser Chiefs
the whack parade.
Demolition Lover
the whack parade.
May 11th, 2007 at 06:59pm
Haha, it was on Tuesday. MCR.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
May 12th, 2007 at 11:14am
my first concert was MCR, may 10th- it was AmAzIng!
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
May 12th, 2007 at 11:38am
My first concert is next month-Fall Out Boy, June 5.
mitchell davis.
Shotgun Sinner
mitchell davis.
May 13th, 2007 at 12:29pm
My first concert was Cinco de Mayo in 06. I went to see Fall Out Boy, The All American Rejects, Hawthorne Hights, October Fall, and From first to last
My mom got so mad at me cause everyone swore too much
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
May 13th, 2007 at 03:49pm
MoonWitch:

I saw MCR a few weeks ago in Nashville. Second most awesome day of my life.

I was there too. That was my first cause my parents were idiots and wouldn't let me go to so many others because they were too far away. But I finally got to go and it was AMAZING.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
May 13th, 2007 at 05:30pm
My first concert was.. about 3 weeks ago. April 27th, Merriweather Post Pavilion... The best day of my life, My Chemical Romance and Muse. Muse was very good. So was MCR.. I was suprised.. from what I heard on youtube, and previous concerts of the Black Parade, Gerard's voice sounded so bad, when he was sober, but you know, he was probably just tired, but his voice sounded almost exactly like the album!!! I was so happy!! And Bob and Ray worked so hard at the end of the show on Helena, playing the drums together.. the best day of my life..
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
May 13th, 2007 at 05:35pm
FrankxIeroxIsxGod:
My first concert was Cinco de Mayo in 06. I went to see Fall Out Boy, The All American Rejects, Hawthorne Hights, October Fall, and From first to last
My mom got so mad at me cause everyone swore too much

Not to be mean, but she shouldn't get mad at you. I mean, FFTL swears a lot and its a concert!! And lots of concerts you go to, you hear swearing, its rock. its what Rock Stars that are like MCR, A7X, and FFTL do to get the crowd going and make it a great show and entertain.
december kiddie
Killjoy
december kiddie
May 15th, 2007 at 09:12pm
[color=X]chemical F***up[/color]
P!A.T.D was my first "concert"
it was really funn Very Happy
and on friday i was just at a my chemical romance concert in toronto at the acc..it was the most amazing thing!..
when gerard way was wheeled out on the streatcher till the band walked away with there hocky jerseys on i cried and i cried.
Crying or Very sad
it was so amazing=]
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 16th, 2007 at 04:34pm
My first concert was to see Green Day on April 25th 2005 in Albany, NY...

My Chemical Romance opened for them ^_^
Zaraza
Bleeding on the Floor
Zaraza
May 17th, 2007 at 08:02am
My first show was in April in Malmö, Sweden. Gee's Birthday! It was awesome.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 18th, 2007 at 10:56pm
My first REAL concert was My Chem on April 19! AMAZING SHOW! Even my dad liked it. He said it was one of the best concerts he's been too. And of course my mom loved it because she is just as obsessed with MCR as I am. Creepy I know...
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
May 18th, 2007 at 11:36pm
My first would be My Chemical Romance on their BP Tour, April 22, Ft. Lauderdale!
It was a very awseome night, me and a bunch of my friends went together. Me and this girl put some fake blood on us, it was fun Razz It was also my first time seeing them perform in person too!

I would've seen them before that in their Times Square performance, but I wasn't close to the building they were performing on. They just set up a huge screen. I really wish I could've started for the New Years in TS earlier so I could've seen that :[
avenge_your_ghost
Killjoy
avenge_your_ghost
May 19th, 2007 at 10:33am
mine was mcr (of course) and i went last friday on the 11th and it was at the air canada center in toronto