Don't have an account? Create one!

04/22/2007 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

AuthorMessage
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
February 27th, 2007 at 09:12pm
Yeah, we'll have to find some clever ways. My friend and I will probably be there pretty early, maybe we can play games!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 28th, 2007 at 10:36pm
Yeah, I usually bring a deck of cards.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
March 4th, 2007 at 09:55pm
I'll bring my Davinci Code game, haha.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 5th, 2007 at 07:53am
Haha. But, I usually end up not playing anything because I'm too excited.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 13th, 2007 at 09:32pm
I might be going.
If I pass all my exams and crap.
Im trying so hard.
I just got 98 on Geography.
Hooray!
[:
But Yeah ,
Let's pray for Steph Kiddies!
Please..
I mean , I just found out I have a ticket to go.
a)(&^@)*&!@^$!@#$..
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 13th, 2007 at 10:54pm
Well, good luck!
JuneBug
Killjoy
JuneBug
March 14th, 2007 at 06:03am
I got a floor ticket to this show!! I can't wait. I usually go with my best friend, but she has work that day and can't get out of it, so I'll be going all by my lonesome. So, I hope I'm able to have people to talk to. I was thinking of showing up like way early maybe around 8ish? April can't come soon enough
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 14th, 2007 at 06:46pm
JuneBug:
I got a floor ticket to this show!! I can't wait. I usually go with my best friend, but she has work that day and can't get out of it, so I'll be going all by my lonesome. So, I hope I'm able to have people to talk to. I was thinking of showing up like way early maybe around 8ish? April can't come soon enough

Don't worry! I've been going to shows all by my lonesome self for awhile now and I always end up meeting awesome people by the end of the night.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
March 23rd, 2007 at 11:40pm
Inked_Horror:
JuneBug:

Don't worry! I've been going to shows all by my lonesome self for awhile now and I always end up meeting awesome people by the end of the night.

To both of you guys. I'll probably be getting to that show really early too, and you guys are more than welcome to hang out with my friend and I if you'd like.
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
March 26th, 2007 at 02:37am
I'm driving from jacksonville for this. Haha. I'm so stoked. So most of you are planning on getting there early?
HaleyRevanssi
Thinking Happy Thoughts
HaleyRevanssi
March 26th, 2007 at 04:09pm
Im going. Woot woot =D
HaleyRevanssi
Thinking Happy Thoughts
HaleyRevanssi
March 26th, 2007 at 04:11pm
Im hoping my dad will take me and my friend there early. Im going to BEG. LOL. Does anyone know if they sell backstage passes? Cause Its my friends brithday when Im going, and I really want to do some thing special......
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 26th, 2007 at 05:34pm
STEPH IS GOING. =DDDDD

Is anyone meeting up or anything?, that would be cool.
amandaaa
Joining The Black Parade
amandaaa
March 27th, 2007 at 04:54pm
i'll be there! and arriving early.

weirdly, i love waiting in line for 11+ hours and meeting other fans, so if there’s a meet up, i'm in.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 30th, 2007 at 12:30am
What time you getting there?
amandaaa
Joining The Black Parade
amandaaa
March 30th, 2007 at 03:52pm
around 8ish.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 1st, 2007 at 10:22pm
I'll be getting there around 10ish. Do you think there will be port-a-poties? or will we have to hold it?
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
April 7th, 2007 at 12:43am
can any of you tell me how the lining up goes at this place? do they just do it all at the front doors, or is there a separate entrance for general admission? because shows i've been to before have done that and its pretty much screwed my chances at barricade.
xififall
Killjoy
xififall
April 10th, 2007 at 09:11pm
I'm going to this show!!
I'm a late replier. lol sorry.

Anyway, I've been to this venue before and yeah you just line up in front of all of those doors. lol

Cameras haven't been allowed at all on the entire tour, so I don't think this show will be any different. =/

But yeah, I'll be there really early. So it'll be nice to meet some of you guys!!
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 11th, 2007 at 12:26am
EVERYBODY:

I live in Gainesville and I work at Target, back at the fitting room. Yesterday, a girl came to the fitting room with an MCR shirt on; she had on glasses and headphones. She said she was going to the MCR show in Ft. Lauderdale. She looked young, and I meant to ask if she was on INO or in the MCRmy, but she was with her mom and I didn't know if it would be okay.

Does ANYONE here fit that description? I just thought of her. =]