04/22/2007 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

AuthorMessage
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 05:07pm
amandaaa:
I always feel like that after MCR concerts. Always. I need moreeee Sad

You know, I think some of it has to do with me being afraid that I'll never get to see them again.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 05:13pm
^^^^^^

I think that has a lot to do with it. But then let's try and think positive. They are more than likey to be on Lincoln Park's Projekt Revolution tour this summer and they are sure to come to our areas with Mikey in tow and no injuries Smile
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 05:15pm
porcelinajune:
^^^^^^

I think that has a lot to do with it. But then let's try and think positive. They are more than likey to be on Lincoln Park's Projekt Revolution tour this summer and they are sure to come to our areas with Mikey in tow and no injuries Smile
REALLY!!!?? You think?? I didn't even think about that!!! I really hope so. Any idea of when we'll find out?
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 05:17pm
Rachelle_5:
No, you're not. I think we feel the same way. It really is an empty feeling. On Thursday, I wasn't sad at all, I was just even more excited for Sunday. I think you said it best last night when you asked how it is that we can care so much about people we don't even know, and I think the answer is because we know that they care about all of us, and they don't know us, either. *cheese* Hopefully I'll get over this soon. It's good to know I'm not alone.

I like your answer and think it is 110% correct. Esp. after watching Frank intently for 2 concerts there is no way you can say that man (and the entire band) doesn't love what he is doing and doesn't love us. I think you can feel the reciprocated love.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 05:19pm
Rachelle_5:
porcelinajune:
^^^^^^

REALLY!!!?? You think?? I didn't even think about that!!! I really hope so. Any idea of when we'll find out?

Well unless the band decides they really need a break after all (which is understandable) Ray and Lincoln Park has pretty much said they will be on the tour. I think they are annoucing the tour dates the beginning of May. I looked at past dates and the tour did come to Florida. So let's keep our fingers crossed Thumb up
JuneBug
Killjoy
JuneBug
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:05pm
I'm slowly coming down from last night's show! I'm sad it's over, I just want to see them everyday. Gerard rocked even though he was hurt, he has heart.

My Ray was amazing as always
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:25pm
I wasn't at this show. (but I was at the Tampa one) And I heard Gerard got hurt? How? And what happened?
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:35pm
He didn't say how he got hurt. He said he popped? or cracked? (I heard him say popped but people are saying it is cracked) the day before (Saturday) and that he would not be able to dance around but that didn't mean we couldn't. He still danced and jumped some and I would cringe for him each time.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:37pm
Aww...I hope he gets better soon. In Love
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:51pm
I know he's not the authority, but I just talked to my boyfriend, and he heard that Projekt Revolution was going to be Taking Back Sunday, MCR, and Linkin Park. That would be awesome. I'm not really a Linkin Park fan, but I'd love to see TBS again. Oh, yeah, and MCR Smile Smile Smile But I don't know for sure. That's just the grapevine.
xififall
Killjoy
xififall
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:29pm
amandaaa:
xififall:
Here, just check my myspace.
Whoa, I didn't see you at this concert, but I saw you at the concert they did with Green Day 2 years ago. I was standing right next to you while waiting for them to come out of the buses.

Woah craazzzyyy.
I knew I recognized you!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:30pm
Hello everyone!!! And hello Junebug! Thanks for hanging with me last night. Lol.

The show was amazing. Of course. Don't you just feel so refreshed after a My Chem show?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:32pm
Stupid question but, what's Projeckt Revolution? And, does it come to Florida?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:40pm
It's the Linkin Park Tour. It's kinda like the Family Values Tour in the sense that there are a bunch of really good bands that all tour together. Not just one day.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:42pm
Cool. Thank you! I'm most definately going.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:42pm
Me, too! (hopefully) Watch me have a meeting that day.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:43pm
The aim of the tour is to bring together rock and rap, like Linkin Park does in their music.

I hate Linkin Park. LOLZ
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:49pm
Rachelle_5:
Me, too! (hopefully) Watch me have a meeting that day.

Good luck! I hope you don't! Have a meeting, I mean. Lol.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:50pm
Yeah, I'm not a big Linkin Park fan either....But, if they have enough intelligence to put My Chem on their tour, I love them!
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:53pm
Inked_Horror:
Yeah, I'm not a big Linkin Park fan either....But, if they have enough intelligence to put My Chem on their tour, I love them!
Agreed. I'd watch MCR and then leave. I appreciate them adding them, though.