Don't have an account? Create one!

04/22/2007 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 12:05pm
Well, I'm either buying them at the door or...just waiting to hang out by the buses again. Maybe I can have Frank sign something else, rofl.

But yes. It's pathetic, so don't laugh at me. Sad
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 12:07pm
No laughing from here. And actually, when I got to Tampa, I went to the box office window to ask where a restroom was, and the girls in front of me were buying GA tickets. So they may have some left. Do you drive?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 12:11pm
No.

Sorry, lol. That's why I grabbed a ride from Ruby. <3
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 12:50pm
Taxi?? Like I said, if you can get here, you have a ride.
amandaaa
Joining The Black Parade
amandaaa
April 20th, 2007 at 01:05pm
I wanted to arrive at like 7 or 8ish am, but my sisters not totally down with that. She’s all worried about the bathroom since there is none. So I’ll probably get there around 10.

EDIT: Okay, getting there at 8!
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 01:55pm
Rachelle, are you saying I would have a ride home?
UsavedMeGee
Killjoy
UsavedMeGee
April 20th, 2007 at 04:40pm
im going!! i cant wait!!!! only 2 days!!!!!!!! im in general admission floor. where is everyone else?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:50pm
UsavedMeGee:
im going!! i cant wait!!!! only 2 days!!!!!!!! im in general admission floor. where is everyone else?

Do you live near Gainesville...? I really need a ride.
Muse13
Killjoy
Muse13
April 20th, 2007 at 07:49pm
Rachelle_5:
HAHA! Just kidding. You got tickets?! If you can get a ride down to PSL by about 10a.m. or so, and get picked up at night(or in the morning), you're more than welcome to ride with me, but I can't go up there and get cha.

hey hey Port St Lucie, represent!.... lol... Dance
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 10:40pm
Muse13:

Haha, yeah, I sent you a PM about that. And by the way, you're gonna laugh, but I looked at your myspace, and saw where you work....you won't BELIEVE where I work. Let's just say......It's a realllllly small world.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 10:41pm
Jerk; it's french:
Rachelle, are you saying I would have a ride home?

I mean if you could get someone to bring you to PSL, and pick you up from here, then I could take you to Fort Lauderdale and back to PSL. You'd just, you know, follow our schedule or whatever.
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
April 21st, 2007 at 12:55am
so where are the buses parked at this place? I've heard they're hard to find, but if some of you have been there you might be able to help me. if you are facing the front doors are the buses parked on the right, the left, or around back?

myspace.com/helloladiesandgentelmen
my myspace, so you all know what i look like. (:
Muse13
Killjoy
Muse13
April 21st, 2007 at 01:15am
Rachelle_5:
Muse13:

Haha, yeah, I sent you a PM about that. And by the way, you're gonna laugh, but I looked at your myspace, and saw where you work....you won't BELIEVE where I work. Let's just say......It's a realllllly small world.

lol oh yeah? where at? Party City or something? Or Duffys? lol.

Oh yeah and let me guess, you saw My Chem at the buzz bake sale and you kinda wondered why they were headlineing, then when they went on you were like "wow they are pretty good" so you went and got their cds? And loved every song? Cause that's what happend to me. Wink hehe, i never was a fan of MCR till after i saw them live at the bake sale. Glad i did.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 21st, 2007 at 10:07am
Oh my god. Someone on LJ is selling two GA tickets, and I STILL don't have a ride. euoirtcyqwertbcoiwerctiower

I guess it's a lost cause...?
GerardX3Berrr
Killjoy
GerardX3Berrr
April 21st, 2007 at 02:39pm
muh mom wont let me go =[
GerardX3Berrr
Killjoy
GerardX3Berrr
April 21st, 2007 at 02:41pm
that is a good idea to hang at the bus
snagicous
Jazz Hands
snagicous
April 21st, 2007 at 03:30pm
Is anyone there; that can pick up two people and drive them to the arena? We've got tickets...
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 21st, 2007 at 04:21pm
hey everone. has anyone ever been to this place before? I just called the center and the woman told me that they will not even let anyone park in the parking lots till 6 and they will more than likely not let anyone line up early. she said we could possibly park across the way at the mall and walk over but she doesn't know if they will let us line up early. also, it will not be like at the tampa show where there was a special line for people with floor tickets. she said that there is one entrace and it is for everyone. sigh . . .this is stressful.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 21st, 2007 at 05:34pm
porcelinajune:
hey everone. has anyone ever been to this place before? I just called the center and the woman told me that they will not even let anyone park in the parking lots till 6 and they will more than likely not let anyone line up early. she said we could possibly park across the way at the mall and walk over but she doesn't know if they will let us line up early. also, it will not be like at the tampa show where there was a special line for people with floor tickets. she said that there is one entrace and it is for everyone. sigh . . .this is stressful.
Are you sure? I went there to see Weezer and Foo Fighters before, but I didn't drive, so I don't really know how to get there either. So I guess getting there at 10a.m. is obsolete?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 21st, 2007 at 05:37pm
Muse13:

lol oh yeah? where at? Party City or something? Or Duffys? lol.
Oh yeah and let me guess, you saw My Chem at the buzz bake sale and you kinda wondered why they were headlineing, then when they went on you were like "wow they are pretty good" so you went and got their cds? And loved every song? Cause that's what happend to me. Wink hehe, i never was a fan of MCR till after i saw them live at the bake sale. Glad i did.

Actually BJ's, but it's close enough! That's too funny.

Anyways, actually I've always liked MCR, I just didn't get hardcore until the Bake Sale. I had the other CD's but I didn't have TBP. Maybe I'll see you there.