Don't have an account? Create one!

04/22/2007 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:49am
Usually there's a big group of people.

I'm going to bed now; I'm depressed. Goodnight all.
amandaaa
Joining The Black Parade
amandaaa
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:54am
Tragic.:
Ugh,
I had no idea were the buses were.
People kept screaming and I was like,
"Huh, What, Are they over there?"
Cry

They were easy to find, but they were blocked off by a gate and security would yell if you got too close. I didn't stay for after the show, but I watched them chill back there before. Well, watched Gerard pace on the phone. And your sig! best part ever. It was fucking creepy too.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
April 23rd, 2007 at 02:42am
They were easy to fiiiind?Cheese
OOOOOHHH,
THOSE Gates,
UGH.
I thought those weren't THE gates. x'D
Aww Man.
x'D
My sig.. xDDD
First, I didn't get it, I was like,
What Party?
x'D
Lmao.
But then I was like Riiiiiiiiiiight.
It was an amazing showww.
Cheese.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:15am
Hey,

I just read that Gerard broke/cracked a rib yesterday and he performed last night through it Shocked What did you guys see, how was he on stage?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:08am
He was on stage, but he didn't move around a whole lot. He still sung his heart out, though <3. I didn't see any of you. Only Mandy. We had soooo much fun together. Everything was awesome. Both bands had sound problems, but it wasn't their fault. Frank was just.....Frank <3
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:09am
amandaaa:
AMAZING! Who else was in line early? I got there at 8 am and met tons of nice people.

I was in line at about 11 or 12. What do you look like, I probably saw you.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:06pm
Rachelle_5:
He was on stage, but he didn't move around a whole lot. He still sung his heart out, though <3. I didn't see any of you. Only Mandy. We had soooo much fun together. Everything was awesome. Both bands had sound problems, but it wasn't their fault. Frank was just.....Frank <3

I know, girl. We had a freakin' blast last night!!!!!! Crying or Very sad I felt so bad for Gerard though cause you could tell he didn't feel well and there were some moments it looked like he might have been in pain but he still sounded amazing and like he said he did end up dancing around and jump some. Did he say he popped out a rib or cracked a rib? I thought he said popped.

Muse was just brilliant as well. Frank was so damned adorable. He had the goofiest biggest grin on his face all night. They did have some sound issues it seemed like. I know at one point Gerard went and said something into a mike during a song to someone. I wonder what he said.

The most beautiful moment was during I Don't Love You and the confetti was still falling down and they had the spotlight just on Gee and the confettie was slowly falling down around him. In Love
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:18pm
le Jerk; it's french:
Usually there's a big group of people.

I'm going to bed now; I'm depressed. Goodnight all.

Hey Stephanie,

I just got your message this morning. I am exhausted from all the travel. Unfortunately, I was not able to wait by the busses. I wasn't driving to the venue this time and was staying with a friend and so I really didn't have a say. Also, the security at this place as insane and I don't know that there was a way to get up close to the busses anyways. I am sure some people found a way but this place had tunnels and fences and strict rules so I don't know. They even made a big deal about camera phones Rolling Eyes
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:20pm
Okay...that's fine. I'm guessing he got it; Frank seemed pretty dead set on giving the package to him. If they're on the Projekt Revolution tour, I'll see them again at that point.

Thank you anyway; I'm sorry your trip was so long and rough.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:43pm
I went! I cried when they rolled Gerard out on the hospital bed. I can't hear from my right ear xD
xififall
Killjoy
xififall
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:44pm
Hey alllll.

Show was amazing. I didn't get to stay to meet them though, but that's cool. I'll wait until next time. =]

I'm one of the girls that got there at 3am by the way. Maybe you guys saw mee.
amandaaa
Joining The Black Parade
amandaaa
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:54pm
xififall:
Hey alllll.

Show was amazing. I didn't get to stay to meet them though, but that's cool. I'll wait until next time. =]

I'm one of the girls that got there at 3am by the way. Maybe you guys saw mee.
What do you look like? I most likely did see you.

Rachelle_5:
I was in line at about 11 or 12. What do you look like, I probably saw you.
I'm short, with short black hair and I was with my sister who pretty much looks like she can be my twin. You can also look at my myspace.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:58pm
Were MCR meeting fans after the concert?
xififall
Killjoy
xififall
April 23rd, 2007 at 01:04pm
amandaaa:

What do you look like? I most likely did see you.

Here, just check my myspace.
amandaaa
Joining The Black Parade
amandaaa
April 23rd, 2007 at 01:17pm
xififall:
Here, just check my myspace.
Whoa, I didn't see you at this concert, but I saw you at the concert they did with Green Day 2 years ago. I was standing right next to you while waiting for them to come out of the buses.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 23rd, 2007 at 03:15pm
I was at that Green Day show. In Jax.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 04:34pm
Ok. This may sound really cheesy, so don't laugh, but is anyone else depressed today? I was fine last night, but when I woke up thismorning, I had this empty feeling, like when your best friend moves away or something. I was on the brink of tears all day just thinking that it's over. I had been waiting for that for about 6 months, if not more, and not it's over. I even teared up when I heard WTTBP on the radio. I don't know why, but I'm just to upset about it being over. I'm being a big baby.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 04:47pm
Rachelle_5:
Ok. This may sound really cheesy, so don't laugh, but is anyone else depressed today? I was fine last night, but when I woke up thismorning, I had this empty feeling, like when your best friend moves away or something. I was on the brink of tears all day just thinking that it's over. I had been waiting for that for about 6 months, if not more, and not it's over. I even teared up when I heard WTTBP on the radio. I don't know why, but I'm just to upset about it being over. I'm being a big baby.

Thumb up Yes Cheese Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry hug

I am not laughing because I know 100% what you are feeling! My heart feels so sad . . .I mean I am thankful for the two amazing experiences I have had but I miss them so much if that makes sense. (LOL and I didn't even get to meet them) I felt that way after Thursday's show for a bit but was okay cause I knew I would be seeing them on Sunday. I was fine last night but this afternoon I was taking a nap and kept waking up with such sadness in my heart cause it was over and like you said empty. I wished I could go to atleast one more show and see it from the seats (close to the stage though) cause I would like to be able to take the show in as a whole. I think the guys put so much into the show and so we do that there is this connection that is created with us, the band, and other concert goers that it feels your heart with life. LOL now I am being cheesy.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 04:59pm
No, you're not. I think we feel the same way. It really is an empty feeling. On Thursday, I wasn't sad at all, I was just even more excited for Sunday. I think you said it best last night when you asked how it is that we can care so much about people we don't even know, and I think the answer is because we know that they care about all of us, and they don't know us, either. *cheese* Hopefully I'll get over this soon. It's good to know I'm not alone.
amandaaa
Joining The Black Parade
amandaaa
April 23rd, 2007 at 05:00pm
Rachelle_5:
I always feel like that after MCR concerts. Always. I need moreeee Sad