AuthorMessage
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
April 11th, 2007 at 08:00pm
xififall:
I'm going to this show!!
I'm a late replier. lol sorry.

Anyway, I've been to this venue before and yeah you just line up in front of all of those doors. lol

Cameras haven't been allowed at all on the entire tour, so I don't think this show will be any different. =/

But yeah, I'll be there really early. So it'll be nice to meet some of you guys!!

ah, thanks for letting me know! and i called the venue yesterday concerning cameras and the girl said she didn't have the event sheet yet, and to call back two or three days before the show. oh and, what time are you thinking about getting there?
xififall
Killjoy
xififall
April 12th, 2007 at 05:56pm
I'll be there pretty early. Not sure what time though.

What time is everyone going??
snagicous
Jazz Hands
snagicous
April 12th, 2007 at 08:32pm
AHH! I envy all of you. The only time I actually have a fighting chance to go, I missed the opening time (when the tickets came out), waited to see a better deal (and for Hot Topic to come along with a pre-sale for this second leg; no such luck), and eBay's not really an option because last time I checked, the tickets are out of my price range. Sad Wah.
I think I'll be crying showers on Sunday. ;/
Have fun, for me? Very Happy I bet the anticipation is killing...
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 13th, 2007 at 12:31pm
I'll be getting there aaround 10-ish...hopefully.
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
April 14th, 2007 at 09:24pm
i'll get there whatever time my parents see fit.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 16th, 2007 at 11:03pm
So....who else is excited? lol

I can't believe it's in less than a week! Is anyone else going to the Tampa show, too?
xififall
Killjoy
xififall
April 16th, 2007 at 11:44pm
I'm excited!! =]

I won't be going to the Tampa show, too though. Which suuucks.
But oh well, one's enough!!!
maky
Killjoy
maky
April 17th, 2007 at 12:58am
Yay... first post... I guess I've been around this board for a while, but I never posted. I'm going to both Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale. I'm from Miami but I go to school in Tampa, so I figured I'd go home for the weekend and go to both shows. I have floor tickets for Ft.Lauderdale and crappy seats for Tampa, so I'm a little more excited for Ft. Lauderdale. I'm going to be there extremely early since I'm going to be late on Thursday in Tampa due to class. Hope to see you all there!
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
April 17th, 2007 at 08:51pm
^^what time are you getting there. my parents are asking how early others are getting there so they know i wont be alone. lol.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 17th, 2007 at 10:56pm
I'll probably be getting there around 11a.m., that is if everything works out.
UsavedMeGee
Killjoy
UsavedMeGee
April 18th, 2007 at 10:25pm
Im Going!!!! and i cant fricken wait!!!! only 4 more days!!!!! its gona b amazing!!!! =)
JuneBug
Killjoy
JuneBug
April 18th, 2007 at 11:06pm
OMG 4 more days and MCR and I will be breathing the same air! I really want barricade cause I have to see Ray and his hot licks up close,lol.

I unfortunately have a staff meeting that morning, so I probably won't be able to make it until noon, I really hope I don't end up too far back in line. I was thinking of making a sign stating that I am part of IMO so I can meet a few of you. Wow, I'm such a dork.....
xififall
Killjoy
xififall
April 18th, 2007 at 11:40pm
Yeah I'd love to meet some of you guys.

Check out my myspace to know what I look like.
And say hi!!
http://www.myspace.com/chemicalromancex

And aside from that, anyone know if there's gonna be a Starbucks open around there?
Because I'm really gonna be craving some serious Mocha Fraps throughout that long wait.
JuneBug
Killjoy
JuneBug
April 18th, 2007 at 11:52pm
I've never been to the Bank Atlantic Center, so I'm not sure what all is around there. I'm bringing a bag with some snacky foods and a big thermos of coffee, and I'm always willing to share.

www.myspace.com/sobejune if you want to see me, so y'all know who I am
Muse13
Killjoy
Muse13
April 20th, 2007 at 01:18am
Woo, less then 2 days =)

2 of my favorite bands at the same show, what?!

-------------
M U S E
-------------
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 10:05am
Muse13:
Woo, less then 2 days =)

-------------

I know! Could you ask for a better lineup? Can you believe that the people next to me were bitching about MUSE playing for 45 minutes in Tampa? Get over it. They were so negative about it, and they kept giving me dirty looks when I was singing along, like "I can't believe she knows the words". PSSH. Anyways, MUSE and MCR were both SUPERfantastic in Tampa, so those of you who have never seen them are in for something really special. I can't wait!!!
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
April 20th, 2007 at 10:59am
Rachelle_5:
Muse13:
Woo, less then 2 days =)

-------------

I know! Could you ask for a better lineup? Can you believe that the people next to me were bitching about MUSE playing for 45 minutes in Tampa? Get over it. They were so negative about it, and they kept giving me dirty looks when I was singing along, like "I can't believe she knows the words". PSSH. Anyways, MUSE and MCR were both SUPERfantastic in Tampa, so those of you who have never seen them are in for something really special. I can't wait!!!

WHAT THE FUCK?! how can you say ANYTHING negative about muse. I know all of their songs they are one of my favoirte bands. I hope no one says anything about them in ft. lauderdale. what songs did mcr play for the 2nd half?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 11:24am
I know!! Anyways, lemme think. Helena, Cemetary Drive, Prison, INO, Kill all your friends( I THINK) and one other that I can't remember......but not venom Sad
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 11:42am
Can ANYONE pick me up in Gainesville for the show?

Rachelle, don't laugh.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 11:58am
HAHA! Just kidding. You got tickets?! If you can get a ride down to PSL by about 10a.m. or so, and get picked up at night(or in the morning), you're more than welcome to ride with me, but I can't go up there and get cha.