Don't have an account? Create one!

03/27/2007 - Glasgow, UK - S.E.C.C.

AuthorMessage
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
March 28th, 2007 at 11:29am
I was right in the center, just the one person between me and the barrier! I thought it was better musically than the barrowlands (though that too was awesome).When Gerard ran between the barrier and the stage I could have touched him-unfortunately there were people protecting him from us rabid fans Sad ahaha.

Did anyone else see Ray almost set his afro alight when all the sparks came down? Or Gerard's bright yellow trainers for the revenge set? Or Bob's amazing striped socks?

And i found it way too funny when Gerard held the bra up and went 'I'll probably get arrested just for touching this'

Also, the woman that kept yelling something about raffle tickets at the queue, did anyone know what that was about? We got all panicky that we needed 'special tickets' to get in or something...

And yeah I could go on but i'll stop. Awesome, awesome night!
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
March 28th, 2007 at 01:34pm
Is that what he held up! I couldnt see, he was over the other side of the stage. It was annoying when he came into the pit and the security guys just baricaded him, sometimes i hate the SECC security. Still, no wall of death, and as far as i know no moshing, so yay! Saw a lot of people being taken to the medical tent though. And there was this one girl, she was so sweet, she was literally half the size of me. She was trying to get to the front, and i pointed her to the left where people were being let out of the pit cause there was space at the front there. Hope she got a good view, but i was kinda worried when the pushing started that she'd get squished!
Xnightmare666X
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Xnightmare666X
March 28th, 2007 at 01:44pm
Last night was amazing but there was loads of people pushing which was abit annoying which i ended falling over but i got to crowdsurf which was good!
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
March 28th, 2007 at 01:59pm
Oh as for the raffle tickets, are you sure it wasnt the person going around getting email addresses to win tickets to other MCR shows?
Scotlands_Courtney
Fabulous Killjoy
Scotlands_Courtney
March 28th, 2007 at 02:03pm
im sooooo annoyed....i wish i was there.... when is the next secc gig?
BewareRawr
Killjoy
BewareRawr
March 28th, 2007 at 02:38pm
The Concert Was Frickin Amazin!!! I Was Right In Front Of Ray And When Gerard Asked Us If We Did Mind Him Taking Has Pants(Trousers) Off, I Was Like "Now Thats Wat Yooh Call Hotttt!"
No Seriosly, That Was Such An Amazing Concert!! Cant Wait Till They Come Back!!!! xxx
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
March 28th, 2007 at 03:12pm
i'm such a fool, i only just discover this thread NOW?! i was also there last night, it fucking rocked, and nice to meet you all Very Happy
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
March 28th, 2007 at 03:24pm
Someone said something about people who'd started queueing the night before getting special tickets, maybe so they could go get food or something and not lose their place? We'd been queueing for about 3 hours when this woman went past yelling something about people without special/raffle tickets having to go to the back at which point we were like 'shit'

There were so many really tiny kids there. I was right at the centre where it was pretty rough (shoving and being squashed rather than moshing though) and there were two girls who were about 5ft and couldn't have been more than 13. They both got pulled out before thursday came on cause they couldn't see or breath.

And hey Stardom, better late than never Razz
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
March 28th, 2007 at 03:38pm
Wow really? I got there at 6:25 on the day and the queue was long, but i still managed to go in, buy a tshirt, go into the loo and put it on, and then get in to the front at the left of the stage with only 1 person in front of me.
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
March 28th, 2007 at 04:00pm
We were pretty near the front of the queue, say 50 people in front so I started about three rows from the front, dead center and was at the barricade by the end of thursday's set cause so many kids were getting pulled over ( I ended up having people pulled over my head for the rest of the night- always when something awesome was happening on stage Sad) . I know a few people who turned up at 6.30 and managed to get to the front really quickly as well (though apparently they skipped half the queue)

Also, what was with absolutely everyone there wearing those sliver buckley belts? The bottom of my top got all torn from getting caught on them. Sensible clothing people!

And (I really should stop typing) I've just started to feel all the aches and pains. This is the first concert I've been to where I'm actually bruised, yey! <--emo alert
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
March 28th, 2007 at 04:44pm
My review, kids.

I fucking met Frank.
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
March 28th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Thats so cool! Could you post a piccy of your signed ticket? And the video of Frank? And any other pics/vids you got?! Lol!

Is it just me, or does Frank seem to be the only person people meet nowadays. The other guys seem to slip by somehow, but Frank always comes and says hi.
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
March 28th, 2007 at 04:58pm
That's what everyone has been saying - and to a certain extent it is true. |=

Frank comes out at every show to meet his fans, which I find fucking adorable. I know the rest of the guys used to as well but recently the others haven't. Although, my friend went to the Manchester gig and Gerard and Ray came out there, so I guess it just depends. We have to remember they are busy guys, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Haha, yeah, I've got the video, but it won't upload to YouTube and I put it on sendspace but everyone who tried to watch it said it didn't work. And I'll scan the ticket he signed and have it up tomorrow =D
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
March 28th, 2007 at 05:08pm
Whats the link for the vid? Im good with disobediant media files lol!

That is true, and from now seeing the show the guys must be exhausted afterwards! Frank has so much energy on stage though, and it just keeps coming! How he does it i'll never know!
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
March 28th, 2007 at 05:10pm
princeiona:
We were pretty near the front of the queue, say 50 people in front so I started about three rows from the front, dead center and was at the barricade by the end of thursday's set cause so many kids were getting pulled over ( I ended up having people pulled over my head for the rest of the night- always when something awesome was happening on stage Sad) . I know a few people who turned up at 6.30 and managed to get to the front really quickly as well (though apparently they skipped half the queue)

Also, what was with absolutely everyone there wearing those sliver buckley belts? The bottom of my top got all torn from getting caught on them. Sensible clothing people!

And (I really should stop typing) I've just started to feel all the aches and pains. This is the first concert I've been to where I'm actually bruised, yey! <--emo alert

you know i don't think it particularly matters what time you get there, because my friends and i arrived there at around quarter to six and they ended up at the front. i however, and one of my friends got completely ditched, and i decided, for our safety we would head to the side of the crowd and maybe it would be easier to make our way to the front. if it was any other gig, i would've been happy with the view, but in this case i can't help but feel really gutted that we didn'nt stay in the middle, as it was just such an amazing show and we couldn't see frank or mikey.
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
March 28th, 2007 at 05:18pm
Blue met Frank Iero.:
That's what everyone has been saying - and to a certain extent it is true. |=

Frank comes out at every show to meet his fans, which I find fucking adorable. I know the rest of the guys used to as well but recently the others haven't. Although, my friend went to the Manchester gig and Gerard and Ray came out there, so I guess it just depends. We have to remember they are busy guys, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Haha, yeah, I've got the video, but it won't upload to YouTube and I put it on sendspace but everyone who tried to watch it said it didn't work. And I'll scan the ticket he signed and have it up tomorrow =D

you know reading that i realised, the girl that picked you up might well of been my friend, she said somebody fainted next to her or something.
electricsuzi
Killjoy
electricsuzi
March 28th, 2007 at 05:42pm
Loved it! I thought the guys were on good form at the Barrowlands but that was nothing compared to last night. The only complaint I have is that I wished it had lasted longer!lol.xx
Serenity
Fabulous Killjoy
Serenity
March 28th, 2007 at 05:56pm
suziblue:
Loved it! I thought the guys were on good form at the Barrowlands but that was nothing compared to last night. The only complaint I have is that I wished it had lasted longer!lol.xx

Hello Suzi! I am the random person who was with Burn All The Empires yesterday, nice meeting you Smile I hope your brother is feeling better! (I also hope this is you I am talking to!)

I just got back home now and I am still hyper, lol!! Fantastic.
disenchantedhelena
Killjoy
disenchantedhelena
March 29th, 2007 at 06:23am
What an amazing night! They put on some show Very Happy

Just on a downer now that it is all over Sad

Would love to go and see them again.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 29th, 2007 at 12:17pm
Blue met Frank Iero.:
My review, kids.

I fucking met Frank.

that made me want to cry...oh lord.
i love reading reviews like that. it sounds like it was amazing at glasgow.
i cannot wait till this sunday.
really.
AH!