Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
July 30th, 2007 at 11:36pm
1 more day for me!! Wink
Toro-esqe
Killjoy
Toro-esqe
July 31st, 2007 at 01:42am
Hey dudes, desperate for an answer here..

My parents are curious about how long Projekt Rveolution last. I gave them the cookie-cutter answer that sounded the best.

But just to make sure can anyone who's been already to a Projekt Rev. show give me a time frame for the length of the concert. I'd love you dudes to death for an answer.

[SRY IF THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED. I'M LIMITED ON TIME TO GIVE AN ANSWER TO MY PARENTS!!]

ThanxxMuch*MuchLove&LugNuts.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
July 31st, 2007 at 02:38am
Toro-esqe:
Hey dudes, desperate for an answer here..

My parents are curious about how long Projekt Rveolution last. I gave them the cookie-cutter answer that sounded the best.

But just to make sure can anyone who's been already to a Projekt Rev. show give me a time frame for the length of the concert. I'd love you dudes to death for an answer.

[SRY IF THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED. I'M LIMITED ON TIME TO GIVE AN ANSWER TO MY PARENTS!!]

ThanxxMuch*MuchLove&LugNuts.
Revolution Stage: Doors 11:45 AM
Madina Lake: 12:45-1:05
Styles of Beyond: 1:15-1:40
The Bled: 1:50 - 2:20
Saosin: 2:30 - 3:00
Mindless Self Indulgence: 3:20 - 4:10

Main Stage: Doors 4:15 PM
Julien K: 4:35 - 5:05
Placebo: 5:15 - 5:50
HIM: 6:00 - 6:40
Taking Back Sunday: 6:55 - 7:35
My Chemical Romance: 7:50 - 8:50
Linkin Park: 9:20 - 11:00

Also for the people who have been to PR, has anyone had lawn? If so, can you explain exactly how lawn works with the two stages?
evilalice
Salute You in Your Grave
evilalice
July 31st, 2007 at 02:48am
crackerjack:

Also for the people who have been to PR, has anyone had lawn? If so, can you explain exactly how lawn works with the two stages?

The Revolution Stage is set up in a different area before the doors open for the main stage. So anyone can just walk over to the RS and just stand there and watch. Then at 4:15 is when they let everyone into the main stage area which is where you have your assigned seats.
Toro-esqe
Killjoy
Toro-esqe
July 31st, 2007 at 02:53am
evilalice:
crackerjack:

The Revolution Stage is set up in a different area before the doors open for the main stage. So anyone can just walk over to the RS and just stand there and watch. Then at 4:15 is when they let everyone into the main stage area which is where you have your assigned seats.

Thanxxx much 'crackerjack' for the times. Now i dont mean to be a major pain in the *blank*, but can anyone clarify what ^^^ that meant.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
July 31st, 2007 at 03:10am
you're welcome toro-esqe.

And I think evilalice is saying that the Rev stage is bascially open for everyone. So if you have seats or lawn, you will be allowed to be in 'the pit' for Rev stage. But when the main stage starts you have to be back to your assigned seats or lawn.
Toro-esqe
Killjoy
Toro-esqe
July 31st, 2007 at 04:34am
ah. i see. i see. u dudes are awesome thanxx for the help.
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
July 31st, 2007 at 03:12pm
Can we meet them after the show by the tour buses? Anyone know for sure?
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 31st, 2007 at 10:45pm
Romantic Fool.:
MusicXx IsMyXx Drug:
Who is going to the Projekt Revolution on August 1st at Cricket Pavilion in Phoenix, AZ ??? I want to meet new ppl!

Oh heck yeah! Someone who lives in AZ!!
i'm going Very Happy

Dude I dont know anyone but my friends and their mom tat's goin to the AZ show but some how all the pit tix were gone so its like..who are all these AZ people? lol..but yea I'll be there I have lawn^_^
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
July 31st, 2007 at 11:46pm
I have pit tickets, so when I got in, where do I go, does everyone got to the RS?
If so, when the MS doors open, do I go directly up front?
work in progress
Jazz Hands
work in progress
August 1st, 2007 at 12:54am
nevermind. ignore.
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 1st, 2007 at 02:53am
I'm trying to get my mom to take me to the august 17 show in cleveland which is 4 hours away.Any ideas on how to get her to go?She went with me to Fall Out Boy and enjoyed it but MCR is my favorite band and she's resisting
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 1st, 2007 at 04:34am
Find good seats, and just tell her.
OMGOMGOGMGOM!!11111TWELVE!!! MOM! I got the BEST SEATS EVER, Pleaaaaase! Let's go! I don't wanna lose these tickets!
That's what I did with Family Values xD
CoLdEtHyL
Killjoy
CoLdEtHyL
August 1st, 2007 at 04:41am
I agree with Tragic. Just tell her and be straight forward about it. and if you want to go to the one in august, tell her quick! the tix go VERY fast. I went online the second the tix went on presale and GA was sold out. GET GOOD SEATS! its worth it! :](the pit was very small though)
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
August 1st, 2007 at 05:03am
describe to her how fun it will be, and how your life won't be complete without going to this concert
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 1st, 2007 at 05:47am
I've been doing that and there are still good seats available,about the same I had for FOB.Unfortunately thats on Ray's side I believe,and I prefer Frankie
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 1st, 2007 at 05:49am
I think I get to go!She's going to check on whats happening at work but she won't let me go all day.Just for the main stage.Am I missing anything without seeing the smaller bands?
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
August 1st, 2007 at 06:50am
Ray's side is cool. He's very energetic :] and so is frankie. lol so w/e.
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 1st, 2007 at 07:25am
Do you think another Frerard will happen?Cause my mom may not like that and I don't want her to get the wrong impression about the band
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 1st, 2007 at 09:14am
WHOOOOOOOO KNOWS.
Tragic.:
I have pit tickets, so when I got in, where do I go, does everyone got to the RS?
If so, when the MS doors open, do I go directly up front?