Don't have an account? Create one!

Projekt Revolution

AuthorMessage
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
July 30th, 2007 at 04:10am
OH GOD.
I hope the don't make out to the show im going.
>_<
jAsV
Killjoy
jAsV
July 30th, 2007 at 05:05am
Hey Everyone!
Well the show yesterday in Devore was great....I was in the Pit which was awesome! Although the crowd annoyed me because there was DRAMA in the pit LOL...Im serious...these old drunk people are annoying! At first this chick was being very mean, since she was infront of me for awhile I got to hear some of her comments...she was just dissing My chem before they came on...saying that they were a shitty band, booing them, saying that all my chem fans were going to be dissapointed ETC!! Ha! I kid you guys not that a little into their set she was all into them! I was like ha! thats what I thought! After they finished she was saying that Wow they're not that bad live and basically saying that she had misjudged them because of what she had heard from others Rolling Eyes
How ignarant huh! So I guess we recruited another fan! Ha Ha

There was this group of ladies infron of my sis and I while my chem who were just let's say mocking teenies while they were playing....but they looked stupid Rolling Eyes

Anyways My chem was awesome yesterday....that little make out session with Frank and Gerard was Naughty They were all into each other...

Ohh!!! I almost forgot did anyone else see Ray on the side while TBS was playing? My sis and I waved at him and he waved back Very Happy
Hmm..and that Adam Lazzara can be quite intimidating when making eye contact wit him Naughty

Well Linkin Park was awesome as usual....at the end when Rob threw the other drumstick my sis was almost fighting with these other 2 ladies over it...it was funny one of them was like I deserve it I have a busted lip hahaha...and the other one was like I caught it first its mine!hahah...I just told my sis let it go...but she wouldnt until finally she gave up...and that ladies still kept going at it....It was hilarious!!!

I took a lot of pics...I'll try and post a few later on incase anyone wants to seeWink
geewawd
Bleeding on the Floor
geewawd
July 30th, 2007 at 05:33am
I was at the show yesterday and made my way into to the first row, even thought I was originally second and I asked the guy next to me to throw my panda doll on stage and it landed there, so then during give 'em hell kid Gerard picked it up, threw it into the crowd and the guy who caught it gave it back to me. I love him now.

The moment with Gerard and Frank...the kiss was amazing *coughlustfulcough*
ya I'm done now.
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
July 30th, 2007 at 06:05am
Well I'm going to projekt revolution august 10(west palm beach,FL). I have sucky seats though :[ but I don't care, concerts are fun wherever you are. Hopefully they have new merch. And I don't know if my venue allows cameras...I gotta find out. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! WOOOOO! I already heard that they don't play songs off of bullets but hopefuly they play thank you for the venom cuz at the last mcr concert I went to in april 22 they didn't play it -.-
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
July 30th, 2007 at 06:10am
HEY!
Im going to that show also!
:Mr. Green
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
July 30th, 2007 at 06:28am
Woooo awesome! I have section 7 seats :[ booo! Ohwell,atleast I get to see my heroes perform again. Woot woot! I really wish they would play off of bullets :[ but apparently they dont
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
July 30th, 2007 at 06:44am
All I would ask is for Our Lady of Sorrows.
xD
Lalala.
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
July 30th, 2007 at 07:02am
Yea itd be cool seeing them play our lady of sorrows or demolition lovers or skylines and turnstiles woooo
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 30th, 2007 at 07:03am
jAsV89:
Hey Everyone!
Well the show yesterday in Devore was great....I was in the Pit which was awesome! Although the crowd annoyed me because there was DRAMA in the pit LOL...Im serious...these old drunk people are annoying! At first this chick was being very mean, since she was infront of me for awhile I got to hear some of her comments...she was just dissing My chem before they came on...saying that they were a shitty band, booing them, saying that all my chem fans were going to be dissapointed ETC!! Ha! I kid you guys not that a little into their set she was all into them! I was like ha! thats what I thought! After they finished she was saying that Wow they're not that bad live and basically saying that she had misjudged them because of what she had heard from others Rolling Eyes
How ignarant huh! So I guess we recruited another fan! Ha Ha

There was this group of ladies infron of my sis and I while my chem who were just let's say mocking teenies while they were playing....but they looked stupid Rolling Eyes

Anyways My chem was awesome yesterday....that little make out session with Frank and Gerard was Naughty They were all into each other...

Ohh!!! I almost forgot did anyone else see Ray on the side while TBS was playing? My sis and I waved at him and he waved back Very Happy
Hmm..and that Adam Lazzara can be quite intimidating when making eye contact wit him Naughty

Well Linkin Park was awesome as usual....at the end when Rob threw the other drumstick my sis was almost fighting with these other 2 ladies over it...it was funny one of them was like I deserve it I have a busted lip hahaha...and the other one was like I caught it first its mine!hahah...I just told my sis let it go...but she wouldnt until finally she gave up...and that ladies still kept going at it....It was hilarious!!!

I took a lot of pics...I'll try and post a few later on incase anyone wants to seeWink

yes pics! i want pics!
evilalice
Salute You in Your Grave
evilalice
July 30th, 2007 at 07:11am
Advice to anyone who's going:
Go find out if you're local radio station has a tent set up and find out if they'll be interviewing band members. The one I went to in Marysville had a small stage set up and they interviewed Adam Lazzara, Matt Rubano, and Gerard. I was pretty close to them cause I was right up against the little stage set up for the interview. Afterwards Adam and Matt came down and were signing autographs and taking pictures, but Gerard didn't. He came out and got off of the stage on this set of backstage stairs where no one else could go.

So yeah...that's my helpful hint of the day Smile
jAsV
Killjoy
jAsV
July 30th, 2007 at 07:41am
Here are a few pics from last night!

Sorry if they're too big....a kinda had a hard time resizing them Embarassed

Heres the link to the album for more! Let me know if you guys are able to look at the pics Surprised

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/Leya89/Projekt%20Revolution07/?action=view&current=ProRev00700.jpg
work in progress
Jazz Hands
work in progress
July 30th, 2007 at 08:33am
jAsV:

This Is a really good picture.
Looked like an awesome show!
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
July 30th, 2007 at 04:29pm
jAsV:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/Leya89/Projekt%20Revolution07/ProRev00684.jpg

Sorry if they're too big....a kinda had a hard time resizing them Embarassed

Heres the link to the album for more! Let me know if you guys are able to look at the pics Surprised

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/Leya89/Projekt%20Revolution07/?action=view¤t=ProRev00700.jpg
WOW! That is a fantastic pic.

All the pics showed up fine Clap Your pics got me all charged up for my show on 8/25 Dance
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
July 30th, 2007 at 05:17pm
soo did the bands that aren't on the main stage play first....and then the main stage play after they were done??

and what songs did mcr play?
cannibalglow
Really Not Okay
cannibalglow
July 30th, 2007 at 06:10pm
did anything interesting happen at the mountain view show?
jAsV
Killjoy
jAsV
July 30th, 2007 at 07:50pm
Hey!
Im glad you guys liked the pictures Very Happy
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
July 30th, 2007 at 09:45pm
oooooooooooooh!
nice pics!
Did Saosin play?
jAsV
Killjoy
jAsV
July 30th, 2007 at 10:26pm
Thanks Very Happy
I wasn't there for the side stage which is where Saosin plays...but im pretty sure they did Wink
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
July 30th, 2007 at 10:45pm
AAhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! YOU guys are just getting me more and more excited!!! I can't wait!!! 2 more days!!!!!!!

sl;kfjspaoigaoig;ajlks *jumps for joy* flsakjfoasihgoa;kf!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh!! I always get like this right before I see MCR Tehe

I really wish Mikey was going to be there!! >.<
My sister and I are going to shout "OUR LADY OF SORROWS!!"
hopefully they'll play it. *hopes*
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
July 30th, 2007 at 10:52pm
MusicXx IsMyXx Drug:
Who is going to the Projekt Revolution on August 1st at Cricket Pavilion in Phoenix, AZ ??? I want to meet new ppl!

Oh heck yeah! Someone who lives in AZ!!
i'm going Very Happy