Don't have an account? Create one!

Projekt Revolution

AuthorMessage
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
August 1st, 2007 at 04:43pm
I'm going to leave for P.R in like 3hrs..Im SO EXCITED..I think ima puke then pass out..in that order before I even go!

and uhmfor the venue your going to about the pit tickets...it depends which one ur going to lol,but I'm pretty sure Mosh is always right by the stage so just ask security or the ticket people where you go from there and I'm sure they'll tell you ^_^...hope I kinda sorta helped
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 1st, 2007 at 07:17pm
It worked!And I have great seats.Center .mid way back.I'm so hyper right now!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 1st, 2007 at 08:04pm
MyChemW!Y, Thanks (: !
And MyUsedRomanceBoy, HOOORAAAY!! Very Happy
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
August 2nd, 2007 at 04:40am
Tragic.:
WHOOOOOOOO KNOWS.
Tragic.:
I have pit tickets, so when I got in, where do I go, does everyone got to the RS?
If so, when the MS doors open, do I go directly up front?

yeah when you get in, go to RS first. they dont even let you go to the main stage yet.
but since you have pit tickets, when the last band is playing, before they finish go over to the MS so you can be one of the first to get in and get near the front in the pit!
and yeah you go right in front of the stage for MS.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 2nd, 2007 at 04:20pm
YAY! Thanks for that Very Happy
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
August 3rd, 2007 at 01:55am
oh my god i went to the one yesterday and it was so amazing!! except i think linkin parks set was too long, and i almost fell asleep during it, so i think they kinda sucked. i got to meet madina lake!! it was really cool.
okay i have a good story. i was standing there with my sister and friend watching mindless self indugence, kinda towards the back. and then worm walks right in front of us. i kinda start freaking out, cus thats just how i am. and i watch where he goes and then i see gerard standing under the little tent thing for the sound and hes rocking out to MSI. all i could think was oh my god, its gerard. and then i started crying. i think he saw me standing over there crying like an idiot because he was kind of looking around sometimes and i couldnt stop looking over at him. i thought i was going to pass out. then when hes leaving he walks about a foot in front of me. all i did was stare in amazement. then when i snapped out of it (about 2 hours later) i realized that the man that saved my life was right in front of me and i couldnt say one word.
my sister took pictures of him.

their set was so amazing! it was my first time seeing them. i didnt get any pics of the show because i was having too much fun, and they didnt really come out well from other peoples sets, so i didnt really bother. they were so good. im still trying to recover from the large amounts of amazingness heaved upon me in one day.
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
August 3rd, 2007 at 03:07am
Shocked Shocked Shocked
^^^WHOA
haha i would have started bawling like a baby too Laughing
i also met madina lake! nathan is a lot shorter in real life than i thought. lol!!
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
August 3rd, 2007 at 03:13am
FAIRY:

Shocked Do my eyes deceive me or are those muscled arms I see on Gerard?!
hardcorekid1020
Killjoy
hardcorekid1020
August 3rd, 2007 at 03:20am
bobrox:
porcelinajune:
What was the setlist? Did they have any new backdrop/effects?

here is the picture of the new backdrop

they also had a really cool light show with fire and sparks and fireworks
it wasa really cool

Based on the backdrop, House of Wolves next single?
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
August 3rd, 2007 at 03:26am
porcelinajune:
FAIRY:

oh my god i know. his arms were really muscly, and he had the sleeves on his shirt rolled up so you could see them better. Naughty
he was really beautiful.
evilalice
Salute You in Your Grave
evilalice
August 3rd, 2007 at 04:23am
A few pictures I took at the radio interviews before the show. Sorry if they're a little big. I'm gonna resize them if they're too big.
Gerard:
Adam Lazzara:
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:18am
FAIRY:
porcelinajune:
FAIRY:

oh my god i know. his arms were really muscly, and he had the sleeves on his shirt rolled up so you could see them better. Naughty
he was really beautiful.

has gee been working out? Naughty
Morrigan
Killjoy
Morrigan
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:41am
Has Anyone had Lawn seats yet?
I have lawn seats and I've never been to a concert before so i don't know if I'll be able to see anything.
I'm going on the 5th
bobrox
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bobrox
August 3rd, 2007 at 06:17am
gerardislove:
FAIRY:
porcelinajune:
FAIRY:

he was really beautiful.

has gee been working out? Naughty

yes it looks like he has been working out
bobrox
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bobrox
August 3rd, 2007 at 06:17am
Morrigan:
Has Anyone had Lawn seats yet?
I have lawn seats and I've never been to a concert before so i don't know if I'll be able to see anything.
I'm going on the 5th

i sat on the lawn and we could see good
there were a lot of screens too so you could see better
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 3rd, 2007 at 07:08am
Mr.I work out now.
niiiiiiiiiiiiice Naughty.
AND to FAIRY, laskjbfgapwouegfpqowebfskjfbalwu3rgf-pw9uebCheese
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I would have gone nuts xD
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
August 3rd, 2007 at 08:02am
FAIRY:
oh my god i went to the one yesterday and it was so amazing!! except i think linkin parks set was too long, and i almost fell asleep during it, so i think they kinda sucked. i got to meet madina lake!! it was really cool.
okay i have a good story. i was standing there with my sister and friend watching mindless self indugence, kinda towards the back. and then worm walks right in front of us. i kinda start freaking out, cus thats just how i am. and i watch where he goes and then i see gerard standing under the little tent thing for the sound and hes rocking out to MSI. all i could think was oh my god, its gerard. and then i started crying. i think he saw me standing over there crying like an idiot because he was kind of looking around sometimes and i couldnt stop looking over at him. i thought i was going to pass out. then when hes leaving he walks about a foot in front of me. all i did was stare in amazement. then when i snapped out of it (about 2 hours later) i realized that the man that saved my life was right in front of me and i couldnt say one word.
my sister took pictures of him.
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w86/ mychemicalromance3892/DSCN4604.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w86/myche micalromance3892/gee.jpg[/IMG]

their set was so amazing! it was my first time seeing them. i didnt get any pics of the show because i was having too much fun, and they didnt really come out well from other peoples sets, so i didnt really bother. they were so good. im still trying to recover from the large amounts of amazingness heaved upon me in one day.

OMG i was so...fuckin....close. how could i not fuckin see him?? i think i passed that tent...!!!!!
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 3rd, 2007 at 06:45pm
Okay I don't know if this was asked but is Mikey back?
takesonetoknowone
Salute You in Your Grave
takesonetoknowone
August 3rd, 2007 at 08:27pm
MyUsedRomanceBoy:
Okay I don't know if this was asked but is Mikey back?

gerard has said that mikey will be returning sometime in early november.
musicislife428
Killjoy
musicislife428
August 3rd, 2007 at 08:50pm
I am selling a seat ticket for Projekt Revolution for the West Palm Beach show on 8/10. Bid ends Monday.

Section 02, Row L
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=115458843&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=170136946161&lk=URL