teenagers

they are pretty much the biggest teenie magnets ever
and they're not even that good IMO
alucard.
Jazz Hands
alucard.
November 11th, 2007 at 11:01am
I don't love you.

WTTBP? Famous last words? Sorry guys, but no way!!
Just because alot of people who only like MCR just for those 1 or 2 song shouldn't change the actual song. I think they're still pretty damn good.

And famous last words means a hell of a lot to me.
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
November 11th, 2007 at 02:19pm
Yeah I love FLW!

I would say Im not okay (its good but there are better songs on that album that don't get the attention)
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
November 27th, 2007 at 09:36pm
Mmmmm.
I`d say

TEENAGERS.
Don`t hate me for that,
but seriously.
It`s the Shaketramp of My Chemical Romance.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
November 28th, 2007 at 01:45am
I love these songs, but definetly:

-Teenagers
-I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

WTTBP, IDLY and FLW aren't very overrated to me.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
November 28th, 2007 at 03:16am
I would have to say Teenagers and Welcome To the Black Parade
the used
Jazz Hands
the used
November 28th, 2007 at 05:48am
nah.. i see wttbp and i know it made them pretty mainstream but i still think it has alot of meaningRazz
same goes for famous last words
although i dont see whats THAT great about teenagers... its a cool song just no SO cool.. its not that meaningful to me anyways
xXIero.ticXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXIero.ticXx
November 28th, 2007 at 06:00am
oh, dang...

not many TBP people on here, huh?

uhmm...for me, i'd say cemetery drive.

a lot of fans say that's their fave song...

i don't really see why it's so big.
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
November 28th, 2007 at 06:57am
teenagers at the moment...
INO was, but now everyone (non important ones anyway) have forgotten about it
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
November 28th, 2007 at 07:00am
I think when they release the singles it kills the song as radio stations over play them... and they get a bigger teenie following.

I HOPE TO GOD I NEVER HEAR TEENIES LIKE:

"OMG MAMA WERE ALLLL LYKE GONNA DIE"
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
November 29th, 2007 at 02:19am
Teenagers,definitely
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
November 29th, 2007 at 03:40am
...Teenagers. It's got nice lyrics, but the tune is just so...eh.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
November 29th, 2007 at 04:43am
hmm. i think welcome to the black parade, definitely. it's so painfully mainstream and edible.

and then there's teenagers, which is fun to listen to but is so simple it's kind of aggravating.

and then there's i don't love you and disenchanted, both of which i can't get too into. maybe because they're sort of rock ballad-ish, but they don't hold the punk-pop edge that ghost of you even managed to keep.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
November 29th, 2007 at 04:46am
but i don't agree about INO. it's such a good song. it's not the song i got into the band for (that was to the end, a friend showed it to me), but i latched onto it, and then when the video came out i was an even bigger fan. it just seemed like it was their anthem, no matter how pop. besides, they've always been a pop esque band.

but most of the stuff off of tbp isn't top of my list. the only song that is close to my fav from that cd is mama. (favs are on profile)
harrystyles
Salute You in Your Grave
harrystyles
November 29th, 2007 at 05:05am
i think helena. okay maybe its just for me, i think its a great song, but its not like WOAH! and also teenagers, which has been previously said. it sounds too much like it was made for radio/teenies. and people (non-fans) think its such an awesome mcr song, some think its their best, but if they listened to other mcr, i dunno. its just not that great. =/
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
November 29th, 2007 at 05:33am
Faye Merci, i agree with everything you've said ^. Most ppl have been choosing overrated songs based on the annoyance of how much its been played but i was never really into WTTBP from the 1st day. Really the whole album TBP I'm not really into. I think its like you said about how disenchanted and i don't love you are rock-ballady, except its the whole record; not that the whole record is ballady but that its got that predictability of whats "supposed" to be a big rock song. Something about modeling this album after classic rock acts like queen and whatnot made this album the one my chem album that sounds like music we've all heard b4. At least on bullets and 3 cheers, even if they couldn't be stadium-quality rock stars with those records, it was so different from everything else. With TBP they've just kind of copped other bands and styles, and yes, they did it very very well, which is why they keep getting praise for it, and I guess they did do it somewhat differently with the lyrics and stuff, but for the most part we've heard it b4 and its too contrived after what big rock songs "should" sound like and this album doesn't have that same charm as the other 2. It's so clean-cut! I mean there used to be this messiness to a my chem song and thats what I think drew most of us fans in in the beginning, but u listen to WTTBP and its just so sharp and to-the-point and not rough around the edges at all. (and i don't mean lyrically, cuz i know he said he was gunna be more blunt about stuff this time, but just all around, the general sound, the guitars, the production and everything) Even bullets, which most ppl are like eh they sucked back then, had some sort of charm to it that drew ppl in b/c of its rawness and grittiness. I'd listen to that over TBP any day. (Keep in mind everyone, im not saying TBP sucks, b/c i do enjoy it sometimes, but for me its not the kind of album that I can really get into permanently. Its like when you really dont know what to listen to so you pop something on and its fun for that moment but generally you wouldnt vouch for that song....u know what i mean?)
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
November 29th, 2007 at 05:38am
^ ok so I just realized i made it sound like all that was everyones fault but gerards, which is definetly not what i meant b/c its also in the way the melodies are and stuff, but i just didn't want to get chewed out by rabid gerard fans...lol
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
November 29th, 2007 at 10:14am
idk. my bff jill?:
Teenagers,definitely

Just overplayed and all teenies are attracted to it for some reason -_-
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
November 29th, 2007 at 11:19am
Helena and I'm Not Okay (because they get played on the radio too much I guess).
em-luvs-mcr
Killjoy
em-luvs-mcr
November 29th, 2007 at 08:57pm
Deffo WTTBP. My MCR-hating friend loves it, and says it's their only good song, all the rest is emo crap. Oh yeah, and it's the same with Teenagers. I love both songs, but they're the only ones they ever play on the radio.