Don't have an account? Create one!

Most OVERRATED MCR song?

AuthorMessage
eileen vulgaris
Awake and Unafraid
eileen vulgaris
November 29th, 2007 at 09:07pm
em-luvs-mcr:
Deffo WTTBP. My MCR-hating friend loves it, and says it's their only good song, all the rest is emo crap. Oh yeah, and it's the same with Teenagers. I love both songs, but they're the only ones they ever play on the radio.

I agree... Teenagers and WTTBP Yes
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
November 29th, 2007 at 11:26pm
People say that Teenagers is their "Like, OMG the most awesome song ever!" But then I tell them It's mcr, and they're like," Wow, why do you like that gothic stuff? Are you gothic?"
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
November 30th, 2007 at 05:29pm
chaoticxmiseryx3:
People say that Teenagers is their "Like, OMG the most awesome song ever!" But then I tell them It's mcr, and they're like," Wow, why do you like that gothic stuff? Are you gothic?"

Yeah, at my school at least, teenagers is definitely overrated. I'm constantly told that it's "MCR's only good song." and even my friend who says she loves My Chem only listens to that and WTTBP. I like it but i've heard it so many times.
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
November 30th, 2007 at 09:18pm
I guess WTTBP Is kinda overated but that doesn't mean I don't love it so much XD

Yeah Teenagers is kinda overated too .. But meh' the majority of MCR Sons are way underated so I ain't complaining !
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
December 1st, 2007 at 07:52am
Teenagers, definitely. The sad thing is, when "Mama" is released as a single and is played on top 40 radio, people are probably going to be saying, "Ew, that song is so weird. It talks about going to hell and stuff. Why do you like that?"
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
December 1st, 2007 at 06:26pm
Teenagers hands down. I don't think I have to explain why.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
December 1st, 2007 at 10:58pm
Addabitty:
Teenagers, definitely. The sad thing is, when "Mama" is released as a single and is played on top 40 radio, people are probably going to be saying, "Ew, that song is so weird. It talks about going to hell and stuff. Why do you like that?"

Perhaps that's why the label is releasing it; to get some of MCR's bad ass image back.
DISENCHANTED23
Killjoy
DISENCHANTED23
December 6th, 2007 at 06:08pm
welcome to the black parade.
it kinda get me angry when anti-mcr people like that song
or the kids who made fun of me for listening to them...
oh and now teenagers. but i still love it! :]
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
December 6th, 2007 at 08:38pm
Welcome To The Black Parade is overrated, but it's still amazing.
It annoyed me when all the kids in my class only knew, "When I was a young boy!" and didn't know the rest. It also annoyed me when some kids played it ALL the time.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
December 6th, 2007 at 10:13pm
Teenagers for sure
it's probably my least favourite song off TBP, i still love it, but no where near as much as any of their other songs.

i've never heard I'm Not Okay or Helena on the radio. i've seen them on tv though
Malicia
Salute You in Your Grave
Malicia
December 7th, 2007 at 02:36am
Welcome To The Black Parade.
And maybe Teenagers too. My friend who hates them says Teenagers is their best song, so..
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
December 7th, 2007 at 10:00am
Helena because anyone you ask about MCR, they know Helena.
thedevilsnightmare
Jazz Hands
thedevilsnightmare
December 7th, 2007 at 01:29pm
Teenagers.

Puh-lease, it's not THAT great!!

even though I still love it dearly.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
December 7th, 2007 at 01:56pm
Welcome to the Black Parade, it's probably one of their songs with least meaning and people that don't know MCR are using it to define them overall.
Ken Hidaka
Salute You in Your Grave
Ken Hidaka
December 8th, 2007 at 09:42am
WTTBP- definately overated.
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
December 12th, 2007 at 06:40pm
WTTBP
all the preps are like OMG!!! i love that song
and they're also like that about Teenagers
and they don't even know what they're about
and if they did they'd be like O_o
october_sky
Killjoy
october_sky
December 12th, 2007 at 08:06pm
teenagers, IDLY...
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
December 13th, 2007 at 01:20am
Teenagers. They play it way too much and everywhere I go it's playing on the radio. I think the music is better than the lyrics - the song's pretty awesome lyricless, in my opinion.
kasut sekolah
Bleeding on the Floor
kasut sekolah
December 13th, 2007 at 06:25am
teenagers,helena and wttbp

my friends walk around with their phones playing those songs & they're singing to it & sometimes screaming
LostMyFear_ofFalling
Joining The Black Parade
LostMyFear_ofFalling
December 13th, 2007 at 02:23pm
WTTBP is definitely their most overrated song out there right now. There are so many that are cnstantly sing but don't even know who's song it is. That makes me really mad

Then it's defintely I'm Not Okay. Even if they don't think they know it, I'm pretty sure pretty much everyone in the entire universe has heard it and sort of knows at least the chorus because it was played so much when it was first released

Teenagers has been really overplayed lately ever since the single came out. So many little teenybopper girls that don't even really know who wrote the song or what it's actually about are constanty singing it and it's getting on my nerves because they only know the first line of the chorus and that's it...

But definitely all of their singles and main songs on their albums are the most overrated, understandably.