Don't have an account? Create one!

Most OVERRATED MCR song?

AuthorMessage
The Fab Four
Always Born a Crime
The Fab Four
May 22nd, 2008 at 03:07pm
I dunno, obviously Teenagers and WTTBP get played loads but they are both really good songs. I really don't like Mama. Everyone seems to go on about how amazing it is and I just don't really understand the song, it seems kind of pointless imo.
MCR - my life
Really Not Okay
MCR - my life
May 23rd, 2008 at 03:25am
Teenagers

overplayed on the radio
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
May 23rd, 2008 at 02:38pm
Teenagers. If I ask someone what they think about My Chem they always say 'They sing Teenagers right? I love that song!'
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
May 23rd, 2008 at 02:44pm
Welcome To The Black Parade.

I had my MCR bag on our table in Shop class one day and my teacher (who's like, 50-something) said "My Chemical Romance? They do that one song...The Black Parade, right? It's a good tune.".

I KID YOU NOT. HE SAID "TUNE".
deformedskittle.
Killjoy
deformedskittle.
May 23rd, 2008 at 10:01pm
Teenagers. EVERYONE knows that song. Nobody but true My Chem fans know the real meaning.
Say Anything.
Killjoy
Say Anything.
May 24th, 2008 at 03:39am
teenagers & wttbp
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
May 24th, 2008 at 08:28am
Dead! - Everyone I know is going mad over it.

Oh, well.
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
May 24th, 2008 at 08:57am

Every track on the black parade. album

everything before then was gold .
x

Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
May 24th, 2008 at 11:00pm
I think the most overrated song is Cancer. Everyone goes on about how great it is, but I don't see it. Yes, it's moving - but to me, it's really cheesy and I feel the way it sounds and the tempo is out of place on TBP.
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
May 25th, 2008 at 12:00am
wttbp. great song, but it's not that great.
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
May 25th, 2008 at 10:23am
welcome to the black parade.
hah thats my ringtone so it feels so old to me but i DO love that song.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
May 25th, 2008 at 10:37am
Gerard Way.:
Teenagers- its like, EVERYWHERE. radio jingles, tv commercials, at the supermarket, malls, clubs (the DJ techno-fied it), etc...

techno-fied it?? TECHNO-FIED IT? how dare they! what blasphemy! Mad
misery and harmony
Salute You in Your Grave
misery and harmony
May 25th, 2008 at 11:37am
teenagers definitely. It's not really MCR style, TBP was different, that's right, but I loved that sound...but teenagers....no. I don't say it's a bad song, it's kinda funny, but I feel so angry when everyone only knows that song and sings it all the time and call them selves MCR-fans when they've probably never heard any songs from Bullets och Revenge, and often only a few from black parade like Teenagers, wttbp and FLW.
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
May 25th, 2008 at 01:45pm
Flora.:
teenagers definitely. It's not really MCR style, TBP was different, that's right, but I loved that sound...but teenagers....no. I don't say it's a bad song, it's kinda funny, but I feel so angry when everyone only knows that song and sings it all the time and call them selves MCR-fans when they've probably never heard any songs from Bullets och Revenge, and often only a few from black parade like Teenagers, wttbp and FLW.

*nod*

Teenagers...the video-Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit, the music...bears a resemblance to "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
May 26th, 2008 at 12:34am
techno cocaine.:
I think the most overrated song is Cancer. Everyone goes on about how great it is, but I don't see it. Yes, it's moving - but to me, it's really cheesy and I feel the way it sounds and the tempo is out of place on TBP.

it's not cheesy to me. then again, i've sort of experienced hpw is it to hv people that u've just started to really get fond of dying frm cancer. coz my mom was a Hospice volunteer (which cares for terminally ill people), and becoz of her i know how hard it is to have someone u've been visiting & helping & playing bingo with for months suddenly be just gone one day.

there was this young boy she met once, only abt 12 or 13 years old, & can u imagine how hard it is to know u're dying when u're 13? & he was so courageous that even tho i never met him personally, i still feel like crying whenever i think of it.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
May 27th, 2008 at 07:01pm
i reckon teenagers.
i love it to death.
but... they play it so much on the radio, its kinda lost its meaning Sad
and you know... its just kinda sad. lol. i dunno. also, people who dont like mcr, when teenagers came out were like "omg! teenagers! this song is so good! rarr! im all emo now!" really frustrating...
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
May 29th, 2008 at 11:44pm
Collision Kiss:
techno cocaine.:

it's not cheesy to me. then again, i've sort of experienced hpw is it to hv people that u've just started to really get fond of dying frm cancer. coz my mom was a Hospice volunteer (which cares for terminally ill people), and becoz of her i know how hard it is to have someone u've been visiting & helping & playing bingo with for months suddenly be just gone one day.

there was this young boy she met once, only abt 12 or 13 years old, & can u imagine how hard it is to know u're dying when u're 13? & he was so courageous that even tho i never met him personally, i still feel like crying whenever i think of it.

I have known people who have died of cancer, and I know people who have cancer. But I personally have no affinity with that song. That's all. I'm not saying other people can't like it, I was merely stating my opinion on it.
pye in the sky
Jazz Hands
pye in the sky
June 11th, 2008 at 03:30pm
i'd definintley say teenagers
it got played and ranted about so much when it cam out even the chavs liked it
still love it tho
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 11th, 2008 at 03:45pm
yah, i'd have to say Teenagers and I'm Not Okay