Don't have an account? Create one!

What has My Chemical Romance taught you?

AuthorMessage
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 17th, 2008 at 05:17pm
^^ I agree with that.
[/spam]

That I should be happy with what I have, and that I shouldn't be preducdise.(sp?)
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
May 26th, 2009 at 02:49pm
There's always hope. Always.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
May 26th, 2009 at 05:35pm
Not give a shit about what other people think of me and that It's ok to be messed up because there are 5 dudes just as messed up as me...
Smile
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
May 26th, 2009 at 05:50pm
That I'm not in this alone, pun not intended. They taught me that it's definitely alright to be what I am and feel what I do. I learned that "pissing away your life on suicide is fucking bullshit!". Also, that music can have the power to save lives and if you're determined enough with it and you believe in your cause, you will succeed. Because, yes, like Incognito. and Gerard both said, there's five dudes just as messed up as me. xD
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
May 26th, 2009 at 08:32pm
major tom.:
That I'm not in this alone, pun not intended. They taught me that it's definitely alright to be what I am and feel what I do. I learned that "pissing away your life on suicide is fucking bullshit!". Also, that music can have the power to save lives and if you're determined enough with it and you believe in your cause, you will succeed. Because, yes, like Incognito. and Gerard both said, there's five dudes just as messed up as me. xD

Also that you shouldn't care what people think about you.
shazzam
Motor Baby
shazzam
June 8th, 2009 at 01:47am
Through everything, they've proved that not all "celebrities" have their heads stuck up their ass.
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
June 9th, 2009 at 08:12pm
To be who you are and not take anyones shit. Live out your dreams because if you don't you will probably regret it.
ItsTheStaticAge!
Jazz Hands
ItsTheStaticAge!
June 10th, 2009 at 10:04am
Be yourself, dont give up hope. Im always going to have 5 men to turn to if i need help. To not be afraid to keep on living. To be who i want to be. To be anything i want to be. its okay to be messed up. who cares what people think of you.
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
June 11th, 2009 at 09:13am
they taught me other great music, in a way, because of this site.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
June 28th, 2009 at 07:15pm
To accept people. (:
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
June 28th, 2009 at 09:05pm
dig up her bones:

And that no matter what's going on in my life, there is always hope. It may not always seem like it, but things will get better. I can't even count the number of times that has helped me.
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
June 28th, 2009 at 09:07pm
That I should accept people no matter who or what they are... unless they are actually assholes. That killing yourself won't make life any better... whether you succeed or not. That being yourself is okay, and that you should be yourself, rather than somebody you are not. That you can overcome your problems if you work hard enough to keep them under wraps... and seek help for them.
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
June 29th, 2009 at 05:02am
My Chem has taught me a lot. I've grown a lot as a person since I started listening to them.

One thing is to dare being myself all the time and not try to change who I am only because I think people will like me better then.

Another thing is that it's not weak to ask for help, it's brave. I still found it hard to do that, but I try to keep that in mind.
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
June 29th, 2009 at 04:14pm
I think the most important thing they taught me is that it's alright to be myself and to be different.
Also, Gerard taught me that I should never want to hurt myself and I really believe that it's because of MCR that I didn't kill myself because there were times when I just didn't want to live anymore and I literally though about Gerard saying "pissing away your life on suicide is fucking bullshit" and it saved me.
Music Obsessed
Killjoy
Music Obsessed
June 29th, 2009 at 04:42pm
MCR hasnt taught me much just reminded me of things i already knew and should and hopefully never will forget. They also proved a theory i had since i was a kid (despite the comments of those around me) that im not the only one in this world thats different and what society views as weird might not be so weird after all
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
July 1st, 2009 at 01:29pm
I've learned that you just have to do what you want, regardless of what people will say to you and about you. If something goes terribly wrong you can't give up, you have to continue on and don't take other peoples shit.
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
July 12th, 2009 at 07:26pm
That everyone, in the end, gets what they deserve.
That not all rock stars are jerks, and you can get genuine celebrities.
That we're never in it alone, and there's always someone, somewhere, who's coped with what you're going through.
That we should stand up for ourselves.
That we should express ourselves freely, no matter what other people think.
That it is possible to achieve a dream from the smallest beginnings, if you want it enough and are prepared to work for it.
That there are people out there who care, and that there is always hope.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
July 12th, 2009 at 11:27pm
They've taught me never to take anyone's shit and never feel ashamed because of who I am or what I like just because it's different.
But I think the most important thing that they've taught me is that, being who you are, and remaining true to what you believe in, is way more important than what someone else thinks of you. Way more important than what others say, because no one can tell you who you are but yourself.

If that makes any sense.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
July 13th, 2009 at 01:11pm
they taught me to never take anyones shit, but so did Green day, so...?
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
July 15th, 2009 at 10:15pm
Arrival At Dawn:
They've taught me never to take anyone's shit and never feel ashamed because of who I am or what I like just because it's different.
But I think the most important thing that they've taught me is that, being who you are, and remaining true to what you believe in, is way more important than what someone else thinks of you. Way more important than what others say, because no one can tell you who you are but yourself.

If that makes any sense.

It makes sense, and i totally agree! Be different and have pride in it Very Happy