Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do People Think Of MCR at your School?

AuthorMessage
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
October 29th, 2007 at 02:53pm
the ones in my school doesn't like MCR.. not even one i know likes them.. Sad
they're like "Oh sooooo emo! don't lisent to that kind of music! ARG!" and i'm like "It's fucking good music!" i hate those people! ...
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 29th, 2007 at 06:23pm
95% of the people in our grade have never heard of them.
Of people that have heard of them,98% of them only like Teenagers.
and the other 2% really like all the songs.

:l
DAMAGECONTROL
Joining The Black Parade
DAMAGECONTROL
October 29th, 2007 at 07:10pm
- Most people in my school just like whatever music is on the radio and that means that they like mcr songs like Famous last words, Welcome to the black parade and Teenagers. And it's usually them who's like: "OMG HAVE U SEEN THAT GUY THAT SINGS IN MCR. GEWALD OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS. HE IS SOO HAAAAWT I LOVE HIIM!!"
- And then there's those who hates everything that has to do with rock music, and they put their phone on and blast 50 Cent just 'cause you're listening to good(!) music on your ipod. And when you tell them to turn their music down they say that mcr is a gayband and that the leadsinger is the biggest fag they've ever seen and that their (c)rapmusic is soooo much better.
- And then there's those scream "EMO" after you just 'cause they heard the word somewhere and they think it describes mcr.
- And then there's like 3 people (me included) who likes MCR for real.
that MCR Chick
Killjoy
that MCR Chick
November 4th, 2007 at 11:28pm
I know one person at my skool who thinks they r not emo and they rock
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 4th, 2007 at 11:54pm
Most people I know like them :]
My english teacher is really against them, for some reason. She's actually really annoying.
One time we had the radio on in class, Welcome To The Black Parade came on, I freaked out and she said "God I hate this band!" so I said "Really? I'm going to see them!"
She said "Urgh you're not one of them are you?"
Shocked
WTF.
AstroZombies
Killjoy
AstroZombies
November 5th, 2007 at 05:38am
My school reckons they are soo emo *rolls eyes*
broken toy soldier.
Salute You in Your Grave
broken toy soldier.
November 5th, 2007 at 05:59pm
They either only like them for BP [band of the moment], or they think they're all "emo", then there's the people who know them but think that they suck, and then there's the select few who actually like them [but its a small percentage]
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
January 11th, 2008 at 08:09am
Chavs hate the band and me, so I just try to stay out of their way. They listen to rave and that UTTER CRAP, which is annoying because I have to put up with that, wheras when I put MCR on with my friends, I get a load of "ArE YoU Lyk EmOo InNiT?"
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
January 11th, 2008 at 02:53pm
There are honestly a lot of MCR lovers there...very few haters...but thats the kids. As for the teachers and staff, they probably think we all have OCD and are crazy little psychotic children.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
January 11th, 2008 at 03:31pm
some like them and some don't.
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
January 11th, 2008 at 08:41pm
I'm sure, despite the people that like them, MCR is considered a bunch of emo freaks [like I am] though...that's what the haters say. But I don't get much of that...if someone does call me or MCR emo freaks, I tell them to fuck off, and if that doesn't work I end up beating their asses...so usually the problem is solved a little after it started...Wink
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
January 12th, 2008 at 02:07pm
Everyone thinks MCR is ugly. x) Some saw a picture of MCR and thought they were stoned. Most kids think they are creepy.
Most people haven't heard their old music, one kid thinks they copied the Misfits, and others think they suck. Most like TBP. I'm pretty sure no one thinks they are emo.
My English teacher likes them, though. x)
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
January 12th, 2008 at 02:50pm
My new school that I'm at is an all boys grammar school that allows girls in sixth-form, and pretty much most of the people I hang around with like MCR to some extent.
This is probably around a third of the year, but none of them are really deeply into MCR and I've started to get known by a few people around the school as "MCR girl" lmao xD

A large proportion of the year are very indie and are into that kinda music and clothing (personally I can't stand the music) so they're not into MCR.
Also my close guy friends have started to tease me ALL the time about MCR -even though they like them!
They say they do it for my reaction...eh my mates are immature, an example of this is a joke that Jon recently made up:
"What do you call a large gathering of teenage homosexuals? An MCR show" my reply to this was "fail. you've been to an MCR gig yourself" lmao
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
January 12th, 2008 at 03:23pm
There are about about 4 people in my year that are fans of them. That know all of there songs and the rest of them only know them so they can insult them.
They're ridiculous.
I don't see the point in insulting them, if they don't like them.
If they don't like them, just leave it.
And yeah, they think they're 'Emo'.
But, really, What are they gonna do about us liking them?
They can't do a thing. Very Happy
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
January 12th, 2008 at 03:27pm
My school...
A lot havn't heard of them...

Me: *sticks sticker of My Chem inside locker*
Girl 1: "Who are they?"
Me: My Chemical Romance! =D
Girl 2: "...Who?"

But of the 15-20% that have...
About 3% like them...
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
January 12th, 2008 at 05:48pm
theyre either:

'OH MY GODZZ I LIKE LOVE THEMM11!!!, THEIR SONG TEENAGERSS IS LIKE THE BEST!!1!!11 I'VE LIKED THEM FOR LIKE EVEEERRRR!!11!!

theres a few who have no idea who they are

and then theres the cool people who actually know that theres more members of the band than gerard and frank and know that TBP was their THIRD album NOT their FIRST. (were a minority)
I'm really the only one out of my main group of friends who loves them my other friends don't really care. we're all into different stuff tbh.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
January 12th, 2008 at 08:11pm
There's some people that just like Teenagers,then there's some that just like Teenagers & WTTBP.

But I only know of 5 or 6 people that actually listen to stuff that hasn't been released as a single.
frerardROX121
Killjoy
frerardROX121
January 12th, 2008 at 09:58pm
people at my school think:

"UGH EMOOOOOOOOO"
or

"EW emo fags that wear eye-liner!"
or

"Those stupid goth people that wear balck all the time"

and then me and my friends think

"Ooo yeah My Chem, best band ever!!!"
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
January 12th, 2008 at 10:04pm
EMO is what they say about mcr
but there not!

there amazing guys i mean not saying that if your emo your not amazing.. i am emo myself though...
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
January 12th, 2008 at 10:23pm
eh... they don't really say anything. Some kinda like them, but most just think "whatever"... then again, I only know like 2% of the school population XD