Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do People Think Of MCR at your School?

AuthorMessage
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
June 10th, 2007 at 03:36pm
jacxqueline deathbed:
at my school.... they think im the emo gilr who cuts my wrists who listens to mcr....
what about you?

Same. A few people like them but not many. And all the people that do...i have never spoken too.
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
June 10th, 2007 at 07:40pm
I think there's just me and about 12 or so of my friends that like MCR.

Direct quotes from kids at my school:

"Emo kissasses."
"MCR? My Crappy Romance?"
"OMG! I love their songs So Long and Goodnight and We'll Carry On. Oh, and Jared is really hot."
"That Gay-rard guy should go have sex with his guitarist.
"Gerard Way. He sounds like an old guy. That, or he's gay."

Uh huh, especially because my school is only about 5% cool people.
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
June 10th, 2007 at 09:49pm
Hmmm...
Well, only one of my friends likes them.
All of the rest are like "OMG Gerard is so gay! How can you like MCR they are so bad!".
And som people are like "OmG mCr I LuV tHeM!! Gerald Ways izz like sosososo HoT!!!!!."
But most think that they are horrible. Which is not true.
ISurrender2MCR
Killjoy
ISurrender2MCR
June 11th, 2007 at 04:57am
At work they think Im a major mental case for liking MCR.

I work In an office of others who listen to groups or singers our mothers would love.

My boss called me and asked if I was EMO and thinks Im about to end my days in a hail of bullets.

I asked where she heard that term from and she said that her son (a hard core rapp fan) told her when she asked him about MCR. And a women of my age Im the same age as the band, should not listen to them.

So I told here to stay out of my office and she will not here them.

She then sent me to a mandatory apointment with the company psychiatrist, when I told her why I was there, she busted out laughing and told her she also loved the group and sent me back to work with a clean bill of mental health and she and I have been bestfriends since.
ImChemicallyRomanced
Killjoy
ImChemicallyRomanced
June 11th, 2007 at 05:53am
In my school (England) Me and my friends love them..! thats like half our year .. and then you get the chavs.. who just say they dont listen to that shit! ... or nah theyre crap. So i asked them if they had actually ever listened to MCR they were like no ... i was like so you dont know then!! .. and they said theyre shit so i wouldnt listen to it! ... well annoys me how can you have an opinion on them if you have never listened to there songs...!!!!!!?!??!?!?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
June 11th, 2007 at 06:51am
they are known as 'that crappy emo band'
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
June 11th, 2007 at 06:54am
cahvs who have seen me on this site follow me round shouting GERALD

ITS GERARD!!!!!!!!!!
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
June 20th, 2007 at 07:32am
My school is Opus Dei.

So, Like... a lot of people are like "Oh my GOSH, you like MCR. they're so EMO. That's so not like you." Because I'm pretty much classified as a goodie goodie and such (like lending people homework, giving answers, etc.).

Plus my parents are all holy.

So they think MCR is pretty satanic.

So they kinda... banned me from MCR.
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
June 20th, 2007 at 03:40pm
Homeschooled,and my classmates think it's fucking awesome LOL
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
June 20th, 2007 at 03:43pm
and down we go.:

"Emo kissasses."
"OMG! I love their songs So Long and Goodnight and We'll Carry On. Oh, and Jared is really hot."

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao Cheese Cheese Cheese Tomato Tomato No No 2 Guns 2 Guns

Motherfuckers....
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
June 20th, 2007 at 03:56pm
I had a fucking bad day last Friday. Argh I got SO annoyed.
We were in spanish, yeah? And this guy called Ryan came and sat on our table, got someones pencil case and started hitting me real hard saying "Emo! Emo! Emo!! Go slit your wrists! Emo!" and it really pissed me off. Ryan's a chav so I ended up doing an impression of a chav going "Look, mate!! Why don't you, like, go and smoke some spliffs.. with your.. HOMIES!!, Yeah mate!!!" and he had no comeback for that, except saying "Ere.. at least I don't listen to shit music like My Chemical Romance, you fucking emo." and I just said "Oh go back to Hogwarts you fucking arsehole" (People think he looks like Harry Potter) =] I don't get that harrassment much, but a lot of people give me shit for listening to MCR. They're like "Turn that shit off" or "OMG That band is so emo" - Im like "Excuse me, try listening to them.." - They don't give them a chance. ARGHH!! IT PISSES ME OFF!!!

I have loads of friends who love them too though, I just met a real young guy called Jordan and he loves them. We clicked, he's like my best buddy now =]

So yeah, my school is pretty half and half about MCR. NOT.
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
June 20th, 2007 at 03:56pm
yep the only ppl in my grade that likes them is my friendies muahahahahahah

Smile
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
June 20th, 2007 at 06:45pm
theres like me and 2 other people that are real fans of MCR.
others just like one song.

and then theres the people who tell me to shut the fuck up and go slit my wrists.
or
draw stuff on my binder
or
rip up my MCR picture
:[
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
Fabulous Killjoy
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
June 20th, 2007 at 07:23pm
my school thinks that they're gay and that i'm crazy for liking them and that i need to start listening to "black people" music. not exactly sure what that is but hey. well not everybody thinks like that. mostly everybody that's not one of my close friends.

dashawna a.k.a. mz.mcr =( <3!
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
Fabulous Killjoy
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
June 20th, 2007 at 07:23pm
my school thinks that they're gay and that i'm crazy for liking them and that i need to start listening to "black people" music. not exactly sure what that is but hey. well not everybody thinks like that. mostly everybody that's not one of my close friends.

dashawna a.k.a. mz.mcr =( <3!
Chapstique
Jazz Hands
Chapstique
June 22nd, 2007 at 02:02am
the only reactions i get is 'Who? never heard of them...' or 'Omfg they r so emo u emo kid' so yeah ......my school sucks
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
June 22nd, 2007 at 02:30am
hmm... there are a few people that like them... but only listen to them when they come on the radio and stuff...

but there are a few people that like them... i see a few kids with MCR merch around the school. and a few otehr kids compliment me when i wear my merch... but it wouldnt surpise me if i was one of the most hardcore fans in the school...

i know that some of my friends still dont know who they are (how... i have no clue)
some kids hate them...
some only know like 2 songs...
one called them communist (y, i dunno)
and thats about all i get... one of my friends doesnt really like them, and he messes with me, but its all in fun..
stitches
Fabulous Killjoy
stitches
June 22nd, 2007 at 03:53am
well, people at my school will be like, oh cool.
or else, it'll just be "OMG! i love that band" and i'd go "really? wow cool" and they'll be like "YEAH i totally like WTTBP" and some of them don't even get the title right.
ZOMGz. but they're not pretentious or hateful so i guess most of them are just neutral towards mcr.
jacxqueline deathbed
Jazz Hands
jacxqueline deathbed
July 12th, 2007 at 07:42pm
mixtape monsterr.:

"Emo kissasses."

woahhh
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
July 12th, 2007 at 07:56pm
Well seen as though I'm in college I can't really tell...a lot of MCR fans appeared sporting t-shirts the day after the gig in April so there's a few of us, but the majority of the 20,000 students are skanger idiots so Rolling Eyes