Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do People Think Of MCR at your School?

AuthorMessage
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
June 6th, 2007 at 09:00am
Let_Love_Find_A_Way:
Chemically_Romantic:
a really small group of people love them
some people don't mind them,
some really hate them
The majority (chavs) just like them cos they think theyre hot...that pisses me off

yeahh. there are only a tiny group well at my old school, middle school, that liked them..not sure about high schoo tho.

and what is Chav? i have no idea!

What is a chav???

I presume you're fortunate enough to be an American. In which case, you will never have had the pleasure of being assaulted by hordes of burbery-wearing gorillas with a single brain cell.

Imagine the rudest, most impolite, shallow, predjudiced, stupid - and hey, let's throw in ugly, too - person you have ever had the misfortune to meet.

Times it by ten, add the most annoying accent you've ever heard - and you've got a chav.

They like to hang around in big groups talking about how great they are and calling random people "fooking spook/shlag/goff/bogga" their dialects vary from place to place but the collective brain is the same.

They are evil and they should die.

So yeah Smile there are a few - well, a lot - of chavs in my school - not so many now I'm in sixth form seeing as most of them were too stupid to continue their education. There are a lot of alternative people, but I'm the only one who's happy to admit (and be damn proud) of the fact that I love MCR. This is, of course, excepting the aforementioned 12-year-olds who will in later years disown all affection for such a "whiney emo band" and turn into hardcore kids who are popular but pretend to be different.
Freaxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Freaxx
June 6th, 2007 at 10:07am
They all think they are wierd and all they do is scream. I'm known as the emo/goth girl at school, and I'm the only person who isn't a prep in my grade. Everyone wears Hollister,American Eagle,ect. So if you wear Hot Topic you are an outcast. So yea school sucks.
FAKE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FAKE
June 6th, 2007 at 12:40pm
5 people in my hole school like em
about 25 know who they are and the reat hum along to wttbp and dunno who did it !

And theyre like mcr wtf is that crap?? emo init man??? that vampire dead people band ??
lol
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
June 6th, 2007 at 12:49pm
No one in my school likes them much. I only know like 3 people that really like them. Other people just think theyre alright or that they suck and that their emo. People actually know me as the girl that loves MCR in my school and thats cuz not many people like them lol.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
June 6th, 2007 at 01:37pm
My friend and I are like the only people at my school who likes them. Another kid she knows likes them too but I don't really like him but we talk about them all the time in math and my friend gets anoyed lol
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
June 6th, 2007 at 03:15pm
GerardxMuffin:
Chemically_Romantic:
a really small group of people love them
some people don't mind them,
some really hate them
The majority (chavs) just like them cos they think theyre hot...that pisses me off

yeahh. there are only a tiny group well at my old school, middle school, that liked them..not sure about high schoo tho.

and what is Chav? i have no idea!

chavs are like a british version of a prep, only they don't shop at particularly expensive places like preps and all the designer stuff they own is probably fake.

edit: what Kill.Me said sums up the definition of a chav Very Happy
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
June 6th, 2007 at 03:23pm
Quite a few of my friends like them! Some of them only started liking them cos 'it's the cool thing to do' that pissed me off. Most other people refer to us and MCR as 'dirty emos' or something along those lines.
I choose to ingnore it. =]
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
June 6th, 2007 at 03:57pm
well, some people at our skl like them....most of them are teenies!!
there a few people there who actually like them for their music...a lot of my friends like them, which is awesome...we have big sing songs!!
the rest of our skl, who are chavs, think anyone how listens to them are 'emos' who just like to cut and be depressed......
its pathetic isnt it?
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
June 6th, 2007 at 04:27pm
quite a few people like them now (well the black parade mcr)
but i don't really know how many liked them before the whole black parade explosion i'm going to say a small group:
.goths in the year above me
.me
.a couple of other kids in my year
thats it i suppose
eatme0990
Fabulous Killjoy
eatme0990
June 6th, 2007 at 08:05pm
I try not to find out. When someone from my school starts liking MCR it makes me realize how mainstream they are and I don't like to think about that. A bunch of them went to the MCR concert when it was here, but I didn't see any of them in the pits or there at all for that matter. Most of the girls just like them because their hott. Including my best friend, when I first told her about them, she goes: What do they look like?

So yeah.
Alexi Laiho.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexi Laiho.
June 9th, 2007 at 07:59pm
Geez ! at my school MCR is the pethedic emo group who slits their wrists and at every single concert a big blade will come down right over the fans and slit everyone's wrist ! wow how sad are some of these ppls who don't even open up to any other kinda of music other than rap. I tell them to give MCR a try but they just walk away calling me an emo, there's maybe 2 other ppls in the whole grade who like MCR it's really sad ! Crying or Very sad
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
June 9th, 2007 at 07:59pm
My-Chem.x-x:
Geez ! at my school MCR is the pethedic emo group who slits their wrists and at every single concert a big blade will come down right over the fans and slit everyone's wrist ! wow how sad are some of these ppls who don't even open up to any other kinda of music other than rap. I tell them to give MCR a try but they just walk away calling me an emo, there's maybe 2 other ppls in the whole grade who like MCR it's really sad ! Crying or Very sad
same with me
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
Jazz Hands
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
June 9th, 2007 at 09:10pm
Me and one other kid at my school are the only ones that actually listen to MCR. Well, we probably are the only ones that like rock music, and only rock music. Then people think im gothic and emo. Its crazy. But i </3 MCR so much!
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
June 9th, 2007 at 09:51pm
mychemyourchem:
i don't know really...in my school there are three types of opinons formed about mcr.

1.) EWWWWW DIRTY EMO SCREAMING GRUNGA MUSIK INNIT BRING ON DA 50 CENT INNITTTT. (this is from the chavs or preps)

2.) Ha MCR stands for My Crappy Romance, they're winy pussies who suck and give alternative music a bad name. (this is from the more hardcore alternative kids that think theyre bad ass metal heads just cos they listen to Megadeath or something...)

3.) ZOMGGGG MCR R SO KEWLL TEH LE SEXE!! GERRY WAYE IZ SOO HAWTT11!1!!!SHIFT"!! HAV U HERD TEH SONGE HELENA?! ITZ LYK ABOUT HIZ GF HES MARRYING AWAWAWAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA (this is from [as if you all hadn't geussed] the twelve year old fan girls who cream their pants if they see a picture of Gerard...ergh)

I, however, <33 them lots and lots like jelly tots Smile

...seriously...I'M THE ONLY ONE!!

haha thats pretty much the same as mine.lol exept theres also another tipe of fans at my school there the ones that like to copy the real fans of mcr (eg: me) and they try to sound like real experts when there talkng bout them and they get it all rong, really pisses me off.lol
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
June 9th, 2007 at 11:34pm
100% agree with yah My-Chem-x.x. (sry if i didn't spell your usernae write)

I WSH PPL WOULD JUST GIVE THEM A TRY BEFORE THEY JUDGED THEM!! ><
Tragic__x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Tragic__x
June 10th, 2007 at 12:27am
I would have to say some of my school likes them but then some of the school hates them.. There are alot od emo people at my school.. I think most of the people who like them aren't emo though..
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
June 10th, 2007 at 09:45am
barely anyone at my school likes them. it's me, two of my friends, a couple of people in my grade, and a little more than that in the grade above me. everyone else is like ''0MG EWWW THEY'RE LIKE EMOO!!1!1!" ugh.
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
June 10th, 2007 at 10:08am
yupp same here. i go to a catholic all girl h.s. so its filled with these no brain preps, that HATE my chemical romance. they go off saying "oh there sooo poserr" and then drool over a picture of chris brown or whatever his name iss...its fairly entertaining actually, haha. anyway they all hate me there which is fine. id rather be hated by the world then be caught up in alll that fake chain of bullshit. ya so they do not like my chemical romance. neither does my neighborhood because its the exact same way. my neighborhood is filled with stupid little bitches and bitchettes that are so superficial and all ghetto yo yo. im basically the out cast haha. i allways wear my my chemical romance shirt and they look at me as if my head is like coming out of my mouth or something!! (that makes abseloutley no sense!! ahahaha!!) for example one time i was walking and these two guys about 16 or something go on either side of me start laughing and pointing at my shirt and asy something like heyyy you like your from haloween!! then they ride away on their little bicycles. but i manage to yell out a THANKYOU!! in a happy as if they just complimented me way hhaha. yes so nope, basically no one except for my 3 friends and pathetically my mom like my chemical romance which is fine with me!! makes us all my chemical romance fans the original ones!! though mayi just add im not liking the fact there becoming soooo huge because know they have the stupid fans that like them because a lot of other people do, i really hate that. but what can you do?? its great that there becomnig big and all, dont get me wrong im soo happy for them, but some people dont get them as far as what they are there for, do you get what im saying?? anyway i dont know, to sum it all up no people at my school and all around me do not like mcr, hehe.
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
June 10th, 2007 at 10:50am
Yes. people in my old school in thailand think that,. girls that listen to mcr and that we arnt right when it comes like a state in mind. dum fucks! and they r like the paris hilton wanna be's
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
June 10th, 2007 at 12:09pm
It depends on who you're asking at my school.
It's kind of cool because amidst the usual jocks, homophobes, catty girls, preps, etc. that think MCR is an emo death cult for homosexuals and angsty, suicidal teenagers, you'll get the occasional anomoly. There are a few that just outright love MCR, like myself and some of my other friends, but there are others who fit in to the above categories that I listed at first glance, but when you start to talk to them, you'll find that their opinions toward MCR are far warmer than you would have originally thought. It's refreshing.