Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do People Think Of MCR at your School?

AuthorMessage
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
March 5th, 2008 at 09:17pm
They all think theyre emo or whatever.
People dont know Im a fan really because I dont go flaunting it, though.
And the only other people that are fans are like three or four freshmen.
Holly Way
Jazz Hands
Holly Way
March 24th, 2008 at 09:43am
jacxqueline deathbed:
at my school.... they think im the emo gilr who cuts my wrists who listens to mcr....
what about you?

Heyy thats what i get every day
Holly Way
Jazz Hands
Holly Way
March 24th, 2008 at 09:43am
they hate them b-cuz i like them
surrahxiero
Killjoy
surrahxiero
March 24th, 2008 at 05:21pm
welll,most of the people at my school only know teenagers and welcome to the black parade,no one but me and my 4 best friends really love them. ^-^ our school only has like 200 people. xP but everyone has heard of them at least once,or just because of me...lol. and there's like one guy there who likes them and asks me all the time to burn mcr cds for him and if you ask him if he likes them,he denies it,cause he's too hardcore or whatever. Razz
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
March 26th, 2008 at 10:06pm
emo Disgust

but our school is weird... i have this friend who knows I like MCR and goes out of her way to mention them :shocked: and theres also this girl who wrote Frerard on our Freedom Wall that we had for a week XD
mcrfourteen
Killjoy
mcrfourteen
March 27th, 2008 at 05:17am
My friends think they are emo and when i hav a pic of gerard on my msn display picture my friend says either "hes emo" or "is that u?" and im a 14 yr old girl and Gerard is a 30 yr old man lol (i dont even look like Gee lol)
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
March 27th, 2008 at 07:16am
They say MCR is emo or punk.

And they tell me that MCR sucks to annoy me.
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
March 27th, 2008 at 05:54pm
i love you...kill me:
They tell me that MCR sucks to annoy me.
Rolling Eyes Me too.
My friend and I are the only people who like them.
we are broken.
Salute You in Your Grave
we are broken.
March 27th, 2008 at 08:52pm
at school people judge me and say im emo and obssesed with mcr but i dont care there idiots anyway and i dont need them. it may sound clache but at their concert its the only place i feel i belong.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
March 27th, 2008 at 08:57pm
I don't know what many people think of them.
I know what some think of them, they're weird but are also liked.
It's very hush-hush for some odd reason.
MCR - my life
Really Not Okay
MCR - my life
March 28th, 2008 at 05:26am
My school most people know teenagers but it is all the chavs which the song is about but i have a MCR bag and hoodie i use for school but people do EMO and all Emo's Slit there wrist but there is about 5 of us who are mad about MCR
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 6th, 2008 at 03:33pm
i only know of one other fan in my entire school. but everyone else just call's them emo shit but, who cares
sweet_nightmare
Killjoy
sweet_nightmare
September 6th, 2008 at 04:41pm
Well at my school not many people know them and the only ones that do are either my friends or they know them but hate them and they don't mind letting me know that. *rolls eyes* I personallydon't care for those few that know them but hate them they aren't worth my time.
sweet_nightmare
Killjoy
sweet_nightmare
September 6th, 2008 at 04:45pm
apocalypse suite.:
It depends on who you're asking at my school.
It's kind of cool because amidst the usual jocks, homophobes, catty girls, preps, etc. that think MCR is an emo death cult for homosexuals and angsty, suicidal teenagers, you'll get the occasional anomoly. There are a few that just outright love MCR, like myself and some of my other friends, but there are others who fit in to the above categories that I listed at first glance, but when you start to talk to them, you'll find that their opinions toward MCR are far warmer than you would have originally thought. It's refreshing.

I agree those few people who know MCR at my school are either my friends or they know them but don't like them at all.But I have found few jocks that share my love for MCR. But that's very few I say 3 or 4.But all the same as long as their warm wishes I don't care.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
September 6th, 2008 at 06:22pm
there are four different kinds of people at my school

1) EW! That's a bunch of emo shit
2) I don't really know who that is but whatever
3) Their like okay i guess
4) OMGEE! I LOVE THEM! ( I only know like two other actual fans, but I'm new so there might be more that I haven't met yet)
there is a picture in my locker of gerard and mikey, and one of my new friends, says is that gerard's wife, and i was like no, its his brother
Woodstock '69
Jazz Hands
Woodstock '69
September 6th, 2008 at 06:32pm
ummm... I am like the only HArd Core fan in my school and "apparently" I'm an emo cutter who tried to kill myself this summer twice and died for a few minute I also am a poser (who knows every song every fact every quote and even gee's old addess) oh did I mention that I also spent a week in a mental instutution for trying to kill myself the funny thing is that that's what EVERY mcr fan is * the people at my school are losers*
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
September 7th, 2008 at 08:57am
yea i get the emo chick thing alll the time
and when i wear my mcr stuff everyones says "theyre emo they suck!"
and im like "have you ever heard any songs besides teenagers and im not okay?"
and theyre say "no........but i just know they suck"
and im like "then shuttt uppp!!!! cause obviously you dont really listen to them so you dont know!"
AGHHAHAHAH so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 7th, 2008 at 09:23am
i believe i am the only one of my kind at my school. theres another kid who i think might like them too, but i reallly don't talk to him. he's kinda a jerk. i get called emo and goth chick a lot. everyone thinks they suck. but, theyve only listened to teenagers and WTTBP on the radio. arrrrrgh i hate people!! GAH!
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 7th, 2008 at 09:31am
people think that they're emo, and they take the piss and stuff, but I have ended up being quite popular, so no one cares when I wear my My Chem teeshirt, and no one gets agresive cause I have a My Chem patch on my bag, or lyrics written on it. They do take the mick, but in a friendly way!
teenagers.
Jazz Hands
teenagers.
September 7th, 2008 at 10:02am
they think they're emo. like the guy said above me. they just have no idea