Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do People Think Of MCR at your School?

AuthorMessage
We'llCarryOn
Banned
We'llCarryOn
August 24th, 2007 at 01:51am
they think im emo and suicidal well i kind of sort of am but they're posers
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
August 24th, 2007 at 02:22am
The Con Artist.:
EMO

FAG

DYKE

CUTTER

FREAK

SUICIDAL.

-Pretty much what I hear every day.

Ditto...
I like that word, ditto, hehe XD
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
August 24th, 2007 at 02:26am
People love me though, lots of people say i'm very pretty tho. Which I guess is a good thing, and I make everyone laugh.

But I never get invited to parties.. But last year i hung out with bad people, this year, my friends are the most sweetest people out there, and hopefully things will change.

This is my last year of middle school, but OMG i met my teachers today and their all ABSOLUTE SNOBBY BITCHES!

I have Algebra I this year, as I'm really smart and in the Acidemically Intelligantly Gifted (AIG) classes, which I suppose would be called Honors in some schools.

So, we'll see what happens. My School starts Monday... Absloutely dreading that day.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
August 24th, 2007 at 02:30am
jacxqueline deathbed:
at my school.... they think im the emo gilr who cuts my wrists who listens to mcr....
what about you?

That's what it's like for me. I got bugged about doing my music project on them and writing some of the assigned poetry pieces about them. I have a feeling it's gonna be really bad this year. But I don't care.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
August 24th, 2007 at 02:34am
At my school, everyone, and I mean litereally EVERYONE dresses and acts exactly the same.
So they all have the same opinion as what's-her-name, that popular kid.
That they're just another stupid rock band.
But no one gives me crap about anything I do or say, they're all pretty open minded.
Thus far anyway.
melancholy_duck
Fabulous Killjoy
melancholy_duck
August 25th, 2007 at 11:46am
lucky you, i cant even say the word 'chemical' without some stupid shallow idiot insulting me in some way. they all assume that because i love a band that have been described as a suicide cult by ONE magazine, i'm a suicidal freak who wants to kill herself. its annoying that peple can't just mind their own business when it comes to music tastes. even my teachers think im weird. it sucks
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
August 25th, 2007 at 11:51am
classmates (um some) when they heard a specific subject they begin to say My Chemical Romance to me. they are kinda fans but some like others overjudge them as emo. stupid classmates.......... Rolling Eyes
Motherfuckingwar
Fabulous Killjoy
Motherfuckingwar
August 25th, 2007 at 03:05pm
okay and im quoiting this "They are gay emo fags"

yup thats what they think
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
August 25th, 2007 at 03:47pm
I don't know about most other people, but most of my friends like them.
Bou
Really Not Okay
Bou
August 25th, 2007 at 06:10pm
Don't go to school.
But if i talk about them at work, everyones like who??
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
August 25th, 2007 at 10:45pm
My friends love them,I've converted them to obsessed when before they just liekd them a lot Very Happy

Everyone else thinks that My Chem are "Emo" Me and my friend Hannah are thought of as Emo cuz we have bangs LOL It's rather silly cuz we're so upbeat and happy and spastic at school,*shrug* Dunno,oddness!
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2007 at 12:30am
Well, let me give you an idea. I'm not 'emo'. I mean I don't dress in all black, have black hair, ect.

But I painted my nails black and all night my friends made jokes about how I'm emo and they were like, "check her wrists, hahaha." I laughed along but then it just got annoying. Holy fuck it's just a colour and sooo many people paint their nails black. We have a few 'emo' kids and well, people call them emo. This one guy is so hot, though, and he reminds me of Frank. He's the sweetest guy.

Oh woops. I sort of went off topic there haha. I'm not sure what they think of MCR. I never hear people talking about them. But I'm sure they'd think they're emo. Although now that I think about it my one friend loved the song Helena and another friend, WTTBP... I'm not sure if they still like them, though. Hmm.
IMxNOTxOK
Fabulous Killjoy
IMxNOTxOK
August 26th, 2007 at 05:56am
we actually have a decent amount that likes them at our skool [not including teenies. they dont count...atleast not in my book. no offense to anyone]
on the first day of skool atleast 20 ppl wore PR MCR shirts [i wore my mcr shirt i got when they we headlining on the 2nd day and so did this other guy]
but still thats not a lot considering we have 2400 kids at my school
then there's the ppl that like them but arent huge fans like most of us on here
and then ofcourse the majority of the ppl hate them
normally alwayz going around dising them cause they have no life and nothing better to do
and i srrsly dont get why ppl call them 'emo'
well i mean i kinda get it cause of there lyrics and stuff but still....
for crying out loud my MOM even likes them!
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
August 26th, 2007 at 06:34am
Theres a few people that like MCR Mr. Green and are big fans, I don't think theres many 'teenies' cause I've only seen one or two, and then theres the people that dont like MCR...
"EEEEEMOOOOOS!!"
"gay emos"
"they cut their wrists and wear heaps of make up, ew!"
Haha its so funny when they make a disgusted face while saying 'emo' lmfao
I don't really mind people calling them emo or gay cause i know its not true.
(idk about the gay thing [im assuming they aren't] but it wouldn't matter if they were)
postcollapse
Killjoy
postcollapse
August 26th, 2007 at 10:56am
People basically think the same thing about everyone who likes MCR.

I love them, and I get a lot of shit for it because it's not JJxxGh or whatever the hell is the newest shitty rapper out there right now. But i dont care what other people think of me because I love MCR because they are amazing.

People have their opinions, but it's not like they really know the truth, which is my chemical romance saves lives.
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
August 26th, 2007 at 01:09pm
hhaayylleeyy:
My School.
And I'll say "Fuck off, why do you listen to that nigger shit"

What the hell is wrong with you?
teagan
Always Born a Crime
teagan
August 26th, 2007 at 01:27pm
^ Hahahaha, that made me laugh.

but really, what the hell? what kind of person uses the 'N' word?
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
August 26th, 2007 at 01:30pm
quite a few people like em, but loads of people hate em and just says emos who want to slit their wrists, gay etc etc
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 26th, 2007 at 02:27pm
i find that most people only think that others hate my chem. really, most people don't give a damn about them. i used to think that everyone thought i was an emo too (the kind i see many people describing here) but it turns out i just needed to dress better and get a haircut. honestly, there's maybe 6 mcr haters at my school, the rest don't care.

maybe most of you just have it rough, but i bet it gets better in a couple of years.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 26th, 2007 at 02:30pm
hhaayylleeyy:
My School.
And I'll say "Fuck off, why do you listen to that nigger shit"

excuse you. do you realize how incredibly ignorant and racist you sound? you sound close-minded. why don't you span your horizons, and quit using the N word, which means something a little more cruel than you may know.

besides, using such mundane language doesn't make you any better.