Pixie-Gates
November 14th, 2007 at 12:31pm
*Feels despondent* Sad
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 14th, 2007 at 07:57pm
dudes, chin up!
i know, it's sorta shitty that only ray, gerard and mikey are probably going to be playing, but we want to enjoy ourselves at the show!!

apparently frank has officially pulled out of the tour. [well, that's what warner brothers irish street team posted in a bulletin on myspazz: i actually wondered whether they sort of sensationalised their information and wrote it as 'fully pulled out' instead of just 'gone back home for a bit'- y'know?! but maybe they got an official statement from warner brothers or something]

but they also said in the bulletin that bob's accompanying the guys on the tour, and helping with pryo backstage Smile.
it's not all bad.

i'm still mega excited.
three days.
holy hell.
KnockThemOut
Killjoy
KnockThemOut
November 14th, 2007 at 08:21pm
Mrs.Halloween:
dudes, chin up!
i know, it's sorta shitty that only ray, gerard and mikey are probably going to be playing, but we want to enjoy ourselves at the show!!

apparently frank has officially pulled out of the tour. [well, that's what warner brothers irish street team posted in a bulletin on myspazz: i actually wondered whether they sort of sensationalised their information and wrote it as 'fully pulled out' instead of just 'gone back home for a bit'- y'know?! but maybe they got an official statement from warner brothers or something]

but they also said in the bulletin that bob's accompanying the guys on the tour, and helping with pryo backstage Smile.
it's not all bad.

i'm still mega excited.
three days.
holy hell.

I can't believe it's three days.
Like.
AH!
=D
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
November 14th, 2007 at 08:38pm
i'm really excited now cant believe its only 3 days!!
but im still sad bob and frank wont be there it wont be the same
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
November 14th, 2007 at 09:26pm
EveryHeartYouBreak:
SlipIntoTheTragedy-x:
NO WAY!! that sucks i really wanted them to sing some bullets songs
awk well im just happy i get to see them but i wanted all 5 of them to be there since its my first mcr concert

snap

Well, seeing as Frank only joined the band at the last mintue for bullets
i guess its possible to play the songs with only one guitar, as they would have been had frank not joined

so matt could just stand around for a bit when they play bullets songs
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
November 14th, 2007 at 09:27pm
EveryHeartYouBreak:
SlipIntoTheTragedy-x:
awk well im just happy i get to see them but i wanted all 5 of them to be there since its my first mcr concert

snap

i guess its possible to play the songs with only one guitar, as they would have been had frank not joined

Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
November 14th, 2007 at 09:27pm
EveryHeartYouBreak:
SlipIntoTheTragedy-x:

snap

GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 14th, 2007 at 09:50pm
OCk! i relaly wanted to see the WHOLE band. I wasnt allowed to the dublin gig and i wanted the whole band.
Sad

oh welll. nothign i can do.
3 days!!!!!!

i have it written on my hand. Because i am sad. Very Happy
Even my history teacher knows im seeing them :L.
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
November 14th, 2007 at 09:56pm
[quote="GasolineRainbow"]OCk! i relaly wanted to see the WHOLE band. I wasnt allowed to the dublin gig and i wanted the whole band.

same i wasn't allowed to go to dublin aswell and my mum then said she would fly me to england the next week to see them i was like what is the point you should have just let me go to dublin i wasn't very happy with her because of it!
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
November 15th, 2007 at 02:15pm
I'm worried something's amiss if Frankie has "officially pulled out of the tour." *frets* Is Jamia OK?
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 15th, 2007 at 06:07pm
I would post the whole WSTIreland post but I can't be assed!
beasically, it just says he's pulled out of the whole World Tour because a family member is ill.

2 MO'FOING DAYS!
and I was severely depressed about no Bob and no Frank until Nat set me right.

and this is an open call for all of you to get in a picture with me, Nat, LJ and Grace [Grace, LJ told me you're metting us YAYA] in the queue or at the show.
we'll be wearing I support Bob Bryar shirts. XD
oh and we'll be covered in Sharpie.

just so you know.
jumpstartheart
Killjoy
jumpstartheart
November 15th, 2007 at 06:16pm
Pixie Gates:
Twill be a taxi for us, there's four of us so hopefully it won't be too much split 4 ways! What time are you heading up from Dublin at? I'm hoping to rally the troops to Busárus for 8am. Here, I'll PM you my number, maybe we can meet in Busárus or the queue or just afterwards! Safety in numbers Smile

We're aiming to catch the 9am bus from Busarus. I PM'd you my number back Smile And a taxi it shall be so!

There's a small article here about Frank and Bob being missing.
Poor Frank Sad I hope he and his family are ok!

Two more sleeps guys!
MissCandy!K
Salute You in Your Grave
MissCandy!K
November 15th, 2007 at 07:30pm
Bring. This. ON! I'm staying at Stormont, is anyone else?! Srsly you gaiis, come meet me, Nat, Naomi and Grace!
MissCandy!K
Salute You in Your Grave
MissCandy!K
November 15th, 2007 at 07:33pm
BUS STRIKE!

Ok, seriously, Bus Eireann are threataning a strike this weekend. It might not go ahead, but LOOK AT THE TRAIN TIMES just in case.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
November 15th, 2007 at 08:40pm
Fatal Madonna.:
I would post the whole WSTIreland post but I can't be assed!
beasically, it just says he's pulled out of the whole World Tour because a family member is ill.

2 MO'FOING DAYS!
and I was severely depressed about no Bob and no Frank until Nat set me right.

and this is an open call for all of you to get in a picture with me, Nat, LJ and Grace [Grace, LJ told me you're metting us YAYA] in the queue or at the show.
we'll be wearing I support Bob Bryar shirts. XD
oh and we'll be covered in Sharpie.

just so you know.

Dance Now hopefully Liv can make it and all. Mr. Green

And some rail timetables: Click me Very Happy
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
November 15th, 2007 at 08:42pm
Damn it, that link doesn't work. Oh well, just type in www.iarnrodeireann.ie and go from there! Very Happy
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 15th, 2007 at 09:43pm
^ hey grace, i'm natalie! i think i'm meeting up with you on saturday xD.
LJ told me so anyways!

is anyone on this thread getting the bus from the europa to lisburn road [king's hall] on saturday morning??
i'm getting the coach up from derry at 7am [yes, i am a freak] and then there's a bus that leaves europa at 8:42, which i'm hoping to get [but they leave like, every ten minutes so i'm grand]. although i'm just worried i won't know when to get off for the right stop. cause i've never gotten that bus before.
i suppose i'll just have to ask the driver about it.
and i'll get all embarrassed.
and he'll probably be grumpy. like all n.i bus drivers =/.

fuckshitjesus. i am so excited.
it's unreal.
i really need to calm down right now.
tomorrow it's going to be TWO DAYS. practically one. cause after tomorrow, it'll be saturday!!!!

group picture.
that's gonna totally rule.
oh, and me and LJ and omi are going to be doing some promo'ing on saturday, in the queue, and stuff. so we'll be giving out some leaflets. on badass stuff! [which you all probably know about anyways, cause INOpians are like the coolest people in the world, cause we know everything, but you'll all still get flyers. cause yous're special!!!]

holy feck, i just wrote about four essays.
i'm going to stop typing now.
i really could go on, but i won't.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
November 15th, 2007 at 09:50pm
Natalie, there's a bus stop right across the road from the King's Hall, it's outside the King's Head =]

Just ask at the buscentre, they should be able to tell you for sure.
MissCandy!K
Salute You in Your Grave
MissCandy!K
November 15th, 2007 at 09:55pm
Count the stops. Look at a map in the bus station if the have them, and count how many it is from the station to Lisburn road then just count them down when you're on the bus. =D
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 15th, 2007 at 10:00pm
Vince Noir; i'm pretty sure the bus leaves from the europa. i'm just worried i won't know when to get off.
LJ, it says that KH is the second stop on the route, but maybe the bus will stop in other places, for people who get dropped off on stops/roads that aren't necessarily scheduled, if you know what i mean! that's just what i'm worried about, cause if there are more than the two stops, i'll get confused.
but i'm sure it'll be fine! i'll just ask someone/the driver.

i'm printing my promo flyers. x).
mannnnn, this is gonna use up a LOT of ink.