Don't have an account? Create one!

11/17/2007 - Belfast, ND - Kings Hall.

AuthorMessage
the-vampiress-angel
Killjoy
the-vampiress-angel
November 17th, 2007 at 09:46am
look up KH on google maps it doesnt really look that big to be honest!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
November 17th, 2007 at 11:07am
omg today...

im so excited i feel sick! i feel that before every my chem gig..

going to the airportttt soooooooooooooooooon
yellow3131
Killjoy
yellow3131
November 18th, 2007 at 04:38am
The show was pretty amazing. Hooray for Honey, Headfirst for Halos, and Desert Song.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 18th, 2007 at 11:36am
holy.fucking.shit
that was the best show of my life.
it was so amazing.
i got barrier far right. and they played all three songs i wanted them to play.
the stage was so cool cause it was really narrow but the sides weren't blocked off, the steps just came down onto the floor and you could see techs and people coming in and out! before the show started, worm was standing there talking to some sound guys, and i shouted for him, and he turned round and we waved, and he waved. lawl.
lyn-z and alicia and christa were standing watching the guys play during their set. i could see them so clearly.

gerard saw our Thank You banner, i'm sure. and mikey saw his welcome back banner, and waved and nodded when he came off.
and i'm almost positive gerard saw the Congrats banner we made for him and lyn-z. and lyn-z was standing beside the stage, and she saw the congrats banner for her and gerard, during mcr's set, and she blew us a kiss!
msi were amazing. jimmy was incredible. "i fucked your sister, douchebag!!!!!"
xDDDD
best day, ever.

i'm gonna write a proper blog about it on my myspace later, so anyone who wants can go look at it there, and my sister was beside me and got some amazing pictures and videos.

i'm so happy. honestly.
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
November 18th, 2007 at 11:37am
I dropped my phone in the middle of The Black Parade because something hit me in the face.
The girl standing next to me said Gerard threw a bottle in the crowd and that's what hit me.
Anyone care to clarify if it actually happened or not? ROFL.

Mindless Self Indulgence upstaged them.
Just a bit (:
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 11:37am
^^ Were yuou the peopel with the banner!?!?1
i was front row too!!!!!!!!

GAWWW

twas awesome the FIRE was sooo nice :L
and 18 people either fainted, had fights, wanted out and were all taken out over us :L. It was GREAT.

Msi were really crap though.

but mcr were thee best
Desert song!!!!!!!!
omgd twas classsss.
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
November 18th, 2007 at 11:40am
OhOh while I remember (: I had to leave after they played Cancer, because I started getting really dizzy and thought I was going to collapse.
Did I miss many songs? =/
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 18th, 2007 at 11:42am
GasolineRainbow: i was at the barrier just right a bit to the huge speakers and i was wearing a white t-shirt and a purple feather boa. and i was holding up white banners with my friend [who had really big, ginger hair!] were you the girl that kept looking at our banners? x)
i thought msi were incredible.

i saw gerard throw a few things into the crowd, like glow sticks and cloths or something. ooooo, were you like, in the middle about ten rows back or so kirsten.??? cause gerard threw his water bottle in during the middle of the set for someone to catch and it went way far back. i remember that!!
i think worm threw a hat at people in the crowd cause they'd thrown it on stage. xDD.

and i think after cancer they had an encore, and they played desert song and then flw.
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 11:44am
welcome to the black parade and famous last words.
I think were the last too.
Lots of fire.
Smile
While lot of people fainted. Me & some guy kept counting. My two friends because it was soooo sweaty and just hot had to go over the bar too because they were ashmatic.
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
November 18th, 2007 at 11:47am
Yeah, like to the center and about ten from the front.
The girl was all like "IT'S THERE! GET IT?!" when I bent down to pick up my phone and I was like o.O, I couldn't understand why she got so excited about my phone.
But evidently it was Gerard cooties she was excited about. LOL

I was surprised I got that far up because I only started queing at like, half five/six.
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 11:47am
Aye & mickey came infront of us?!?!?!? And we waved & HE waved BACK"!!!!
purple boa i remember a girl with purple boa!!!! i got inbetween her and her other friend at the bar i was wearing purple hand gloves!!
And i kept headbanging and squeeling.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 18th, 2007 at 11:49am
i remember mikey waving at the end when he came off stage, at our side.
did you see gerard during FLW [very last song] he like, motioned to ray, and he twisted his finger by his head, you know like the 'crazy' sign?? as if the crowd were so fucking crazy?!? did anyone else see that!?
well, that's what i thought it meant anyways. like he was saying he thought we were mad fuckers, but in a good way. hahaha. that crowd was awesome.

i queued there from 9am.
after midday the heavens just broke upon. and it rained continuously till we got inside. i was so fucking wet.
we had umbrellas all over us but i still got soaked. i was able to squeeze the water out of my hoodie when i got inside!
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
November 18th, 2007 at 11:52am
When we got inside, it took me like ten minutes to get my hoodie off (it's one of the pullover ones), because it was so wet. And I was only queing for an hour and a half.
Belfast has shit weather.
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 11:52am
I qued from 4 LOL
And i skipped the whole que! i rule. Yeah the rain sucked. All my eyeliner was off and like it was just pouring down my face :L
i was soaking too. I didn't have an umbrella just my hoodie. Which i lost inside. :L
but i got a poster!
oh yeah!

Mickey's so cute!!! He kept playing for us fuck! we were SO close. I have some amazing photos!!!!
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
November 18th, 2007 at 11:54am
I lost my good camera about two months ago, so had to take all my pictures with a 2mpx camera Neutral
I'm supposed to be putting them into my Media Studies coursework, but I think I'm going to just steal the ones my cousin took.

Although I really only took pictures of Mindless Self Indulgence, and videos of My Chemical Romance.
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 12:00pm
I only have like 6 photos of msi what was with their guitarist doing the whole slitting-his-wrists-with a plec scenario. I was quite confused. He tried to spit on me. Shizznic it just didnt get there Buahahahhahaha!
the-vampiress-angel
Killjoy
the-vampiress-angel
November 18th, 2007 at 12:22pm
GasolineRainbow:

and 18 people either fainted, had fights, wanted out and were all taken out over us :L. It was GREAT.

i had to get taken out after Teenagers i couldnt breath then at Famous Last Words i fainted 'cause i heard a loud bang and the medic chick told me i was out for lik two minutes
five minutes later a roadie came over and handed me Pete's(Bob's fill in) a Vic Firth stick that was used on the show he said "Here's a present from the stage"
then Matt Cortez was walking by were i was and i guess he saw me looking at him 'cause he smiled and said "Hey"
then Steve ,Righ? came over and said "Hi you okay?" i smiled and said "yeah thanks" and he said "Good 'cause we dont want people dieing on us in here" he was so nice then some called him and he had to go and said "talk to you soon" so then i left
the roadies were so funny behind the set even the medic chick was laughing at them
and i think i saw Bob or someone that looks a fuck lot like him and pointed over to the area i was in
medic dude held my arm as i walked out the hall and said "we could married" and i said "your to old for me" and then he laughed "well the cheek of you"

yeah so over all it was good but the crowds were really rough. this chick beside me said she was at Iron Maiden and they were not that rough at all

anyone else get a present off the stage??
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 12:31pm
There was a hand glove infront of me that was thrown onstage and one of the msi guys kicked it off. But like. Why would i want that :L

Naww i roared ta matt too. I was lik e 'Give me a plec!!!!!! GIVE ME A PLEC NOW MATT' Smile

He just stared at me then started drinking water and then i was 'GIVE ME WATER'
:L
the-vampiress-angel
Killjoy
the-vampiress-angel
November 18th, 2007 at 12:35pm
ha i shout at Jimmy he's so funny! he looked over nad gave me a funny look
and i shouted at Mikey to but i dont think he heard!!
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
November 18th, 2007 at 12:36pm
Haha the sound tech guys were amazing (:
My friend Lisa, her dad was working backstage I think. He does for quite a lot of concerts, I'm think she said he was doing something at this one.