Don't have an account? Create one!

October 18th, 2007 - New MCR DVD - The Black Parade Is Dead.

AuthorMessage
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
July 12th, 2008 at 03:23pm
Mine has a smear on teh little flower near the chin (gerard's mask)
i quit elike that though, i think it makes it look more like there is only one, even though there isn't.
I think it adds more character, looks less mass produced this way.
Even though i know it is=]
The Fab Four
Always Born a Crime
The Fab Four
July 12th, 2008 at 04:03pm
Firegarder:

haha At least mine smells like that anyway!

*Still waiting*
Still not come? Rolling Eyes
have you contacted them?
What country are you in?
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
July 12th, 2008 at 05:54pm
Summer Romances:
Still not come? Rolling Eyes
have you contacted them?
What country are you in?

I'm in England.

I've not contacted thme yet, release day was 1st, they said it was sent 3-5 days late after the release date, then to allow 10 days after that for delivery. So from what I worked out, I'm going to give it until Wednesday to come. Although I didn't take into account weekends, so maybe it could be later than that... Confused
The Fab Four
Always Born a Crime
The Fab Four
July 12th, 2008 at 06:00pm
Firegarder:

I'm in England.

I've not contacted thme yet, release day was 1st, they said it was sent 3-5 days late after the release date, then to allow 10 days after that for delivery. So from what I worked out, I'm going to give it until Wednesday to come. Although I didn't take into account weekends, so maybe it could be later than that... Confused
hmm, I would maybe consider contacting them if it hasn't come Monday or Tuesday, especially as most of the UK has already got theirs. Hope you get it soon!
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
July 12th, 2008 at 11:23pm
Contacting them really doesn't do much good, unfortunately. I emailed them a couple days back when I hadn't gotten mine yet (got it yesterday), and they just sent me back a generic email saying "Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for shipping".

Anyone else notice that the version of Untitled / Stay on the DVD is completely different from the one that most people have that was recorded by a fan at a later date?
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
July 13th, 2008 at 06:20am
O well, so the DVD was kewl and everything, I just wished there was some extra stuff, behind the scenes and things. Also, if they had all those fire and explosion equipment or whatever at the Mexico stage... why not use it? I just personally think there should've been more explosions, and fire and things. Expecialy in Famous Last Words! But still, pretty kewl. The NJ show my fav. Gee is soooo funy! I love the look on his face when he's like "are you guys saying starbucks?!"
meganelizabeth
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meganelizabeth
July 13th, 2008 at 08:36am
to the last parade.:
Contacting them really doesn't do much good, unfortunately. I emailed them a couple days back when I hadn't gotten mine yet (got it yesterday), and they just sent me back a generic email saying "Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for shipping".

i contacted them a few days ago about my copy that still hasnt arrived,
and i got an email back saying that what has prolly happened is it's being held by customs so they can suss it out, and it should be here in 10-14 days.
:\
quick_fixes
Jazz Hands
quick_fixes
July 13th, 2008 at 12:12pm
Mine hasn't arrived yet either Sad And I'm in the Netherlands, but oh well, I'll get it eventually I hope..
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
July 13th, 2008 at 08:45pm
Some people were saying that it looked like Gee was crying during 'Cancer' in the Hoboken show, did anybody else catch that? I watched closely, and to me it just looked like there was a lot of sweat on his face [unless the tears blended in with that], and it does look like he wiped his eyes [or, face] on his arm. But I can't really tell.
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
July 14th, 2008 at 01:46am
sparklinggrey:
O well, so the DVD was kewl and everything, I just wished there was some extra stuff, behind the scenes and things. Also, if they had all those fire and explosion equipment or whatever at the Mexico stage... why not use it? I just personally think there should've been more explosions, and fire and things. Expecialy in Famous Last Words! But still, pretty kewl. The NJ show my fav. Gee is soooo funy! I love the look on his face when he's like "are you guys saying starbucks?!"

Well you can't over-do the pyros and effects... its not a Hannah Montana concert.

Pyros are VERY hot, even if you're all the way in the back of the arena you can feel them, and the band is only a few feet from them, so could you imagine how it would be if they had to perform with pyros going off almost every song?

And in my opinion, there was a good amount of explosions and fire. Beside, Dead! all the way to Black Parade had either fireworks or a bang, so it was starting to become overdone right when Sharpest's fireworks went off =P
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
July 14th, 2008 at 10:59am
My UK version just came, it was FANTASTIC I mean I thought it would be good, but my god it was brilliant. I especially loved Gerard's dance moves and his hip actions in House Of Wolves in Mexico. Tehe
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
July 14th, 2008 at 12:06pm
TaraMCRmy:
Some people were saying that it looked like Gee was crying during 'Cancer' in the Hoboken show, did anybody else catch that? I watched closely, and to me it just looked like there was a lot of sweat on his face [unless the tears blended in with that], and it does look like he wiped his eyes [or, face] on his arm. But I can't really tell.

nah... i dont think he was crying...
Zaraza
Bleeding on the Floor
Zaraza
July 14th, 2008 at 02:03pm
Ooooooooh, I got mine today!

I got Gerard's mask.
Death Certificate number 1585.

Cancer in Hoboken was probably the best part...
cause Frankie stayed.
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
July 14th, 2008 at 02:13pm
I totally awwwed at that part. ^ In Love
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
July 14th, 2008 at 02:52pm
Lets do what someone else said before and say what number out of 10,000 we got if you got the LE version.

I got 102/10000
My Demise
Bleeding on the Floor
My Demise
July 14th, 2008 at 03:34pm
3335/10,000 is mine. ^^
Zaraza
Bleeding on the Floor
Zaraza
July 14th, 2008 at 06:23pm
1.585/10.000
water-cooler-romance