Don't have an account? Create one!

Be honest about your fellow INOpian.

AuthorMessage
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
July 30th, 2009 at 09:45am
Aly;
Thank you for those kind beautiful words.
I haven't talked to you in quite a while and I miss you. You are still so amazing, and i love you mucho.
Take care always. <3
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
August 1st, 2009 at 07:55am
chrissy & danielle: i haven't really spoken to you guys that much before this week,
but you have made ino so much fun.
i srsly love you guys, you've restored my love for ino. <333
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 1st, 2009 at 11:03am
Alex.
Is a panda. :'D <3
Fatatio
Bulletproof Heart
Fatatio
August 3rd, 2009 at 07:10am
Aly, you can't even imagine how much seeing my name there meant to me...thinking that even if i'm not online you still love me made me smile and cry at the same time. I love you Aly, so much, and if you'll come here i would be so happy and pleased to host you! <3 love forever, my friend
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
September 8th, 2009 at 04:52pm
most of the wayt:
i'm really sorry for what's happened to our friendship. i know you may not be, but i am. i'm not here to talk about what happened that one night, last month. because, honestly, i don't quite know what happened and i wasn't involved. that's all i'm saying on the topic. i'm here to apoligize for my attitude. we all used to be really great friends, and i feel left out on the wayt, nowadays. i know this is because of the way i act. i'm trying to control it, though. i've got serious emotion/attitude issues and i'm trying to not get bitchy/over angry about everything. i want to restore the friendship i used to have with all of you. the me you've known lately isn't how i really am. i miss having all the fun on wayt that i used to. i know that not everyone will forgive me, but i hope some will. because, i don't plan on going away and i don't want my time on ino to be lonely. i've been busy doing summer reading and all and i've missed you guys. i'm being repetitive, i know. just think about it, okay? if i have something not nice to say, i won't say it. i really don't have a bad thing to say about any of you. so, please considering forgiving me.

kaite (perfectly flawed.):
i feel like i should make an extra and much bigger apology to you. i know you probably won't forgive me and i understand that. some of the things i said to you were way out of line. but, i wouldn't feel right if i never apologized so i am doing it now. i'm sure you can imagine how upset i was, being wrongly accused and being told i was a bitch and pathetic and everything, but it's not an excuse. i'm truly sorry for the things i said. even if you hate me for the rest of your life, i'll feel better knowing i apologized.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
September 8th, 2009 at 05:04pm
Tegan: babe, i worry my head off over you. i'm glad i became nocturnal cause it's awesome to have someone to talk to about nikki/sikki and motley even if i have to be up at 4 am to do so.
you're an amazing girl and ilusm. thank you for being there when i need someone to vent or talk to. i'm ALWAYS here if you need me bby.

Lucy: I MISS YOU LIKE FUCK. talking to you recently reminded me of why i loved you so much. babe, i miss you. we needa talk more.

Ravi: you are amazing. i love you like fuck. seriously. you're so awesome. you help me so much.

all of the WAYT: thanks for making my summer amazing. Smile and helping me stay sane through all the shitty midnight breakdowns. i love you guys like fuck.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
September 8th, 2009 at 05:07pm
OH
and
Other Sarah me wifey: you are my bby and i love you to the end of the earth. Smile Smile i'm ALWAYS here for you bby. ily.

llamakittaybby: bitch i love you. my wifey. bitch get you ass online i miss ya.
rick rape.
Banned
rick rape.
September 8th, 2009 at 11:13pm
Katie (perfectly flawed.):
You were one of my first friends here on INO and I don’t think my life would’ve ever been the same if I didn’t meet you. You are such an amazing girl and whenever I see you down on your self, it tears me to pieces. I know that I can come to you anytime I need someone to talk to and I know that I can trust you with anything. I never feel obligated to talk to you and I know I’m never alone. You are fucking incredible and if someone ever tells you otherwise, I’ll kick their ass for you. (; There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for you, I know you know that. <3 You are one of the most remarkable people I have ever met and I love you so much.

Tegan & Mae:
You guys are just so badass on so many levels. I seriously wish I knew both of you in real life. You guys would just make my life so much better and full of lulz. (: You two were also ones that were my friends on INO when I first started out and I thank you for making me feel like I was a regular when I know I wasn’t. I love you both so much and even though I don’t get to talk to you guys as much, every second that I do it amazing!

Chrissy & Danielle
I don’t even know where to start with you two. You guys make WAYT so fucking awesome, not to mention you guys make me go into horrible laughing fits. If you guys were to suddenly leave INO, for some reason idk xD, then it just wouldn’t be the same. I love when you guys gif spam because it just completes my life. Whenever I’m sad and you guys just so happen to be on, I can’t help but feel happy again. (: I love you both so fucking much, you complete me! <3

Jess:
You are just so amazing and when I do get into random fits of Heath spam, you’re my partner in crime. I know that I could talk to you about anything and I love when your online. I know that you once posted that you felt disconnected from the WAYT, don’t feel like that bb. I love you so much and I would never want you to feel like that. You are a fucking awesome girl and I’m glad I met you. My life just wouldn’t be the same. (:

Sarah:
I hate the fact that whenever your on, you always seem sad. It tears me apart seeing you like that. You are an incredible person and if people can't see that in real life, then they can SUCK IT! I love when you and Tegan get to talking about Nikki SIxx because I love when you pic spam. He's just so beautiful. xD I love you so much and you make INO a really special place for me. (:

Ian:
You are so incredible, smart, intelligent, and one of my good friends here on INO. I remember talking to you way back when I first started but I don't think you remember much. I love your being your friend here and I love talking to you about many interesting topics. I wish you the best of luck in college because I know you'll do just fine. (: I love you so much and I hope you know that I like when your online. =P

Jenny:
HOLY FUCKING JESUS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! You are just so amazing and I adore your love for Zachary Quinto and Eli Roth. You are just so badass, you blow my mind. You are an awesome friend and I'm really glad I met you on INO, it just wouldn't be the same if we weren't friends. <3 I know that I can talk to you about anything from my problems to Star Trek and I love that about you. Again, you are just so amazing and I'm glad I met you here on INO. I love you so much! :'D

Mackenzie:
I know we've had our ups and downs but know that I can never stop loving you. You are such a sweet and amazing person and even though you may have your times, it just doesn't change the way I feel about you. I love that I can teenie out over MCR stuff with you and talk about anything. I love you so much and it sucks that your in the situation you are in right now. Give it time, soon all of it will settle down. I love you so much and I hope you never forget that. <3

Hannah & Sierra:
You make me laugh so hard and I love you both for that. You guys are super awesome and I love you so much. You make WAYT fucking awesome! <3

Deanna:
I don't even know what to say...you are just so amazing. I'm glad that we are friends because I don't know what I'd do if we weren't. I love you so much and I'm glad I met you here on INO. You are just so funny, amazing, and incredible. I love you so much! <3

Caitlin & Pri:
You guys are just so amazing. You guys honestly complete me. <3 I love you both so fucking much and know that I love having you both as friends. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING, end of story. I wish there was a more meaningful way to say I love you. :'D <3

Chamber WAYT:
Fia, Michelle, Michelle #2 =P, Sian, Katie #2, Sarah #2, Agnes, Stella, Mira, Lauren, Cat, Dana, Laura, Zoe, Louise, Ashley, Rachel, Jenni, Adri, LINA!, Billie, and anyone else I may have forgotten. I love you all so much and I know that I can talk to any one of you. You are all the best friends I have never had and I love you all from the depths of my soul. You make me laugh and I know that I can trust all of you with anything. I don't know what I'd do if there wasn't a WAYT, I would lose it. :'D I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 9th, 2009 at 12:33am
Lee- I love you so much! Everytime I'm sad or just having a bad day, you always make it better even if you don't know it. I bet you are The Used's #1 fan! It's partly because of you that I got into them.

Lora- Doodley, Loradoodle, Lora-Ann, whatever. I still love you no matter what. You make me laugh my ass off daily! I don't care what other people think, you're important and awesome to me. And that's not capable of changing.

Christian- What can I say about you? One thing is: my hubby on here is the best! Dude, I laugh at every single PM you've sent me! And I never get tired of your favorite smiley.

Claudes- Yay! Dude, we are the buddies with VHS tapes and Disney movies because we're just that cool. Yup, definetly. I know you're gonna go where you wanna to in the world, and can't wait til you graduate. You're gonna go far.

Aimee- Well, you're just awesome. There's not too many words to describe ya girl! You make me smile all the time, and I usually never smile.

Brittnie- You shall forever be MY Bwitt-cake, and I shall forever be YOUR Aly-pie. We've been talking for a long time, and I wouldn't change that for anything. I <3 you

Kittayyy- Our epic smiley wars and gangsta talk totally are awesome. Thanks for being there for me!

Alicia- You are the funniest, most random person I have EVER met, but in a good way. You always make me feel loved, and that atleast one person has faith in me.

Lynae- My pet squid is better than any other. You are MINE missy! You are sooooo funny and constantly add more spice to our conversations. That's why you're muffin the great.

Casey- Alehh lives you to death! You are so cool and fun, and just all-around epic! You, my archeduke, are a pwner of noobs.

Reggie- You are so awesome. Marilyn Manson fans unite! I missed you so much, and am so happy you're back. I love you mommy!

Anna- Ahh, you're just extreme. If I ever come to Italy, we totally have to meet up. I live ya and miss ya!

Vanessa- I love you, I love you, I love you! Everytime you tell me you love me, I always feel better if I was down. Guess what, I love you more!

Julie&Kellie- You guys, my friends, are the coolest sisters ever, and I love you both to death! Let's talk soon!

September 8th- ADDING ON:

Sarah- I love you, bby! You're just so awesome, and I feel honored that you talk to me Tehe

Tegan- Thank you for sharing the awesome~ songlist with me! It's proudly displayed on my profile.

WAYT- I love all of you to death, even if we don't know each other very well! I know that whenever I'm having a bad day, I can come on and count on being cheered up. All of you are great people, and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise. They're wrong.
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
September 9th, 2009 at 04:52am
crystal -
that srsly just put the biggest smile on my face (:
ily so much, baby, you have no idea.
you're an incredible girl, and i'm so glad i met you!
i love you lots and lots. <3333
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
September 9th, 2009 at 07:00am
lei lei - i can't believe how quickly we became friends, and now we talk on a heap of different sites, and im taking photos of a sign saying "i love lei lei" at soundwave for you (: your such a nice person and i never thought i could be such a good friend with someone over the internet hug plus we use INO emotes on twitter cause were cool Very Happy

kathy: i miss you, you haven't been on here since your birthday!

maria: your such a dear. that is all that needs to be said. plus you told me about cobrahcam XP
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
September 9th, 2009 at 01:20pm
Crystal:
You are so sweet, and I love you. That put such a big smile on my face! <333
I don't even know what to say because there's no way I can top that, haha.
But you're incredible, and just soso sweet, and I'm really glad I can call you my friend. <3

Lauren:
BBY I MISS YOU SO MUCH. ):
I miss our convos about gqmfs and just general nonsense, and I really hope I can
be on more, so that we can just fangirl without reason.
But I do miss you more than I miss being on here, and I love you so much.
I never want to lose you. <3

WAYT:
I miss you. All of you. I don't really know what else to say. I'll be getting a job soon,
school is already kicking my ass, and I just have a lot on my plate. I don't know how
I'll be able to fit in some good ol' wayt time in between, but I really hope that this isn't goodbye.
I'm glad I'm able to take some time ~off and sort some personal things out, but at the same
time, you guys are exactly what I've needed the last month. It's been really hard.
I'll get out of trouble someday, and then I'll come back and we'll reminisce and it'll be fantastic.
Until then, I'll just have to deal with random posts at midnight and seeing what you're all up to
through twitter, because those are really my only options. And now I'm rambling, but anyway.
Chrissy, Danielle, Agnes, Tegan, Katie, Caitlin, Adri, Jess, Ashley, Mae, Ian, Maria, Pri, Si, Deanna,
Michelle, Dani, Steff, Hannah, Stella, Rachel, Louise, Cat, Melissa, Laura, Billie, Fia, Nicola, Sian,
AND SO MANY OTHERS, I love and miss each and every one of you.

-Inty.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
September 9th, 2009 at 03:56pm
Crystal: Babe, that made me smile intensely. I actually screencapped it and saved it. so i can smile when i'm down. ily bby. sm. <333
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
September 10th, 2009 at 11:01am
Aww Crystal that's so sweet, you're so lovely and amazing, and I love you so much
<3

starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 10th, 2009 at 11:10am

Crystal.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
When I see your username pop up on WAYT, it genuienly makes me smile. I love seeing you around and you're just so so brilliant. <333
Our Heath moments are amazing, the best ever! 8D You make me laugh and smile so much it's ridiculous, you don't even know.
INO wouldn't be the same without you and I cannot imagine my life without you. You're a dear friend to me and I would do anything for you. : D
teen spirit.
Crash Queen
teen spirit.
September 13th, 2009 at 10:22am
katie.
i love you lots and lots and lots, but you know that. you're always there to listen to my stupid rants. thank you so much for the bracelet, it's lovely and i wear it all the time. have fun in school, you know you can always text me if you're not. but anyway, i'm so lucky to have you as a friend. we have the most awesome inside jokes ever.
"xcococococococo!" "I'M ROBERT PATTINSON I LOOK ANGRY BUT RLY I'M CONCERNED." "CARAMEL SQUARES." "HUGH LAURIE'S IN YOUR HOUSE." "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?"
i will one day watch mean girls and meet the parents and from then on be able to understand wtf you're on about when you talk about them/quote them.
anyway, ILYSM, MORE THAN KYLE/PETER CRISS/PATRICK/SIB.

deanna.
i don't talk to you as much these days. D: but i still love you loads.
it's unfortunate that an post/royal mail fail so bad cause our letters were WIN. let's hope my next letter gets there.
you've been kinda down lately about your friends and stuff and, i said it already, but don't be. i say with complete honesty you're one of the very nicest and sweetest people i ever met, no one's too good for you.
i love you as much as pete wentz loves causing patrick annoyance and distress.
"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST WALK HOME, YOU'RE 10 FEET AWAY" "...I'M PETE WENTZ.. : D"
lol ily. <3

dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
September 18th, 2009 at 08:04pm
Michelle, aka Matt, aka Janis Ian.
Dude, you are my best friend on here. You crack me up and we always have a laugh.
You just make me die. xD
We're like the real Dom & Matt, or Janis & Damien.
We are too awesome.
Srsly, INO would not be the same without you.
I could waffle on like Matt for ages, but you're Matt, so I'll leave that to you~
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
September 18th, 2009 at 08:18pm
hey dom, I'm really happy for you, but I'm not gonna let you finish cause I'm matt~

lmaolmao, I love you dani/dom/damien/hutch/daminic.
<3
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
September 18th, 2009 at 09:18pm
crystal;
i pretty much love you to squishes and peices
because you're an amazing, wonderful, beutiful person
not just because you're like the only perosn left around here who likes me. but that too.
thank's for sticking by my side when everyone else left
it means a lot. a lot more than you know.
i can't wait for college and our heath parties
<3

CHAMBER WAYT;
so, i don't think you guys all really know how much it kills me to not be on very often
it really fucking does, though. it just crushes me flat to know that none of you are thinking of me. and that even if you do, it's in a negative light. i want to fix that so bad. give me a week! give me a chance. i want to prove to you that i'm still the same person i always was. a good, nice, honest, funny, friendly person. i do, honestly believe all of those things. i wish you would as well. tell me you've never made up with a friend? i'm sure you all have. i always do. i was having a phase where i was pissy about everything. i was probably PMSing. i really don't remember why i was a bitch. but i know that i shouldn't have done anything that hurt anyone nad i truly don't plan on doing it ever again. it makes me feel so bad whenever i'm mean. it really doesn't happen often. i've felt that some of you have been rude to me in the past. some people have said things that offended me. but i brushed it off. i didn't want to start anything. there's no going back for you to do that in the first place. but theirs still time to make ammends. i'm so lonely not talking to you all on a regular basis. school is in. i need peopel to talk to. people who understand me. and i knowe that is you guys. but i won't complain. i won't bitch. that's for other place. and really not at all. what i'm saying is that i really please would like some people to forgive. forget. whatever. just give me another try, because i really miss you all like. . .a whole fucking lot. i'm always repetitive in these. because i try to get the point across way too many times. because i just want so badly to be forgiven. i miss you. i'll always remember you guys at your best even if you don't remember me in mine. i'd like to remind you guys of it. please?
i'll stop. but, don'ty ignore me anymore?
(:

-mackenzie
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
September 19th, 2009 at 08:26am
dainelle
WTF IS IT WITH YOU? but srsly elle, i love you. seeing your username pop up never fails to make me smile. i haven't been ~friends with you for that long but these days when i think of ino i think of you. you hilarious, fun, amazing, and just freaking awesome to be around. i can't wait for our attempt at staying up for 41hrs even though i know one of us is going to fall asleep at the computer <3 we will try! and if you seem to be falling asleep i'll send you into a rage by mentioning the OG FUG HAT THAT YOU DIDN'T BUY. D:

chrissy
where to start with you? your gifs send me into hysterics at hours of the night that i shouldn't be waking up my flatmates. i love that i have got to know you better over the summer, and you're sponge heroes will never be forgotten. but apart from your epic ness at the talent of the gif, you are lovely. i wish i could be friends with you irl, i think we'd get along <3

tegan, billie, pri, caitlin, jordan, my aussies
ino wouldn't be the same without you <3 i don't where to begin with each of you, i love you all so much <3 i wish we good all get together and just chill. you are all lovely, and are always around whenever i need anything. you've been around for so long that if i did an individual thing for each of you i would get rsi in my fingers. i just wanted to let you guys know that you keep me coming back to this site even when i don't want too. ily <3

cat
I MISS YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. i love that you decided to come to the chamber, srsly, after just two days it felt like you had always been there, and now it feels weird that you're not. i love that you are around to laugh with or talk about ~boys. it's been fun, and you need to get your ass back here NOW.

chamber wayt
adri, jenny, crystal, lauren, ash, mae, viv, maria, mira, deanna, dani, michelle, laura, fia, sian, nicola, nat, ian, si, lousie, steff, hanna, all the rachels and katies and everyone else that i know i have forgotten. and i'm sorry! i have a shit memory, there are too many amazing people in that wayt to get all the names down. you are all amazing, and make this place so much fun. i have laughed so hard i have cried on multiple times, and i find myself thinking of memes irl and having to fight back giggles. YEAST. i srsly love you all <3

all the people that have left
shannon, asha, steph, dan, ashleigh, danielle, amber and so many others. i miss seeing you all around the boards, and i have twitter to talk to some of you, but i miss the confessions and the band wayt and all the fun times. i hope you are all well <333