Don't have an account? Create one!

Be honest about your fellow INOpian.

AuthorMessage
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
July 9th, 2009 at 02:18pm
Richard
WHOOPS, HOW DID I FORGET YOU?! Possibly because I've known you, what, a week? it feels like a hell of a lot longer (meant in a good way, of course!) Ignoring the fact you'd probably get on better with my dad than me, and that you're a bit of an alcoholic, I'm really quite fond of you and your Colchester ways : D I hope you continue talking to me once Top Gear finishes, our friendship can outlive due to a love of carbon fibre Wink aha, ily x

Katie
You and your ways~ Ily. I would write more, but my mind is frazzled from writing so much, and I'm scared of overusing the word awesome.
but you are awesome ;D
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
July 9th, 2009 at 02:56pm
Ashley;
Haha, awww. You're awesome too, Ash. You're one of the sweetest people I know. I love you to pieces! hug

Fia;
You're HILARIOUS. I'm always waiting for you to make another typo so I can laugh myself into ~oblivion. You're about as silly as I am (possibly more) <3. I hate that we're separated by an ocean, too. It's not fair at all. You'd be my best friend (well you already are one, but, ya know) if I lived there. Laura, too. You're a very smart, sweet and beautiful girl. I can't stand it when you're sad. D:
I'm glad you trust me, 'cause I trust you, too. If you ever need to talk, I'll be here. I loveee youuu. <3 <3 <3 hug
I hope we'll always keep in touch!
xxxx
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
July 9th, 2009 at 03:32pm
Fia - I can't wait to meet you! It has to happen. I'd love to get to know you better. (~pedobear /lolno.) You seem like such an awesome person. <33
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
July 11th, 2009 at 09:33am
well, hello hello everybody. it's good to see you.

if you haven't noticed, i haven't been on here in quite a while. i've lurked a few times, but not for more than five minutes just because. i don't recognize a lot of people on here anymore, which is kind of sad, i guess. i used to spend a lot of my time here, talking to everyone for hours and hours. but i guess things have changed. the people i talked to the most are people i can easily get in touch with somewhere else, like twitter, tumblr, livejournal, facebook, texts, anything else. some people may think of me sometimes, whenever they see panic or whatever. obviously i'm sure you all heard about the split, but there are other people to replace your relations to panic with. i've met some of the best people in my life on this website- i've made a best friend i wouldn't trade for the world, i've met my girlfriend who i'm madly in love with, and i've made some of the greatest friends i can't even compare to the ones irl. this place was definitely the turning point in my life. i've made friends and lost them, and regained some. i can always go back to look at my posts to remember the fun times i've had with some of you guys. a lot of you i haven't even talked to since i probably don't recognize you. maybe you know me and i don't know you- that's a good possiblity since it's happened even when i was on here.

i don't know the point i'm trying to get across by posting this. some of you will read this and think, "i don't even know her." some of you will think, "i remember her," or "i didn't even like her." hell, a lot of people didn't really like me. some people were "intimidated" by me- something i'll never understand. and some people might even miss me.

i guess all i'm saying is hi, in a bigger fashion than one would. wondering if people will read this and remember me. maybe you will, maybe you won't. i just know that... the people i've met here, the ones that mean the most, i pretty much talk to everyday. so i didn't really lose anything, since no one else tried to keep in touch with me. some people didn't even know i left. but anyway, if you miss me in some way, i can be found anywhere from the sites above.

well, that's it. good day to you.

- melyssa
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
July 11th, 2009 at 06:31pm
I have a lot of things to say, so totally bear with me. I've been a member for like...two and a half years now? So I feel like I've grown up a lot on here. I've gone through all my obsessions, and different experiences, and there are people I've know for so long. I've met some amazing friends and this is a place I look forward to logging on to. You guys honestly care about each other and it's so refreshing and lovely to see, and I want you to know that I genuinly care about you, and I worry and laugh and get excited when we all do, and the thread's up in crazyness because we talk about a million different things at once.
I like it that I can chat to you all about anything, and we can be serious and immature and caring. : D I know I've made one of these before, but I really wanted to let you all know how awesome you are.

fia, emelie, sierra, erin, jess, ashley, john, ian, richard, katie, dani, michelle, nicola, laura, hannahberry, lina, sian, viv, crystal, dana.

perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
July 12th, 2009 at 01:25am
Jess.
Lol okay you are ridiculous. You fucking sent me like 09385340 posters (omg ahah failll i would start that number with a 0) and tons of shit that normally would be completely pointless except it's not and I'm keeping it all because it's osm. "Disappointing effort." "That's what she said." HAHAHA. Faaavourite. Same with, Stupid __ ___ _____. Hahahahah actually made me die outloud. Wat? Anywho, I have no idea how I will make my letter better than yours but I shall try! Some day we will have a long ass phone conversation and possibly be charged an arm and leg but whatever it'll be worth it. LOVE U LONG TIEM BIATCH. <3333

Hannahberry!
Youuuuuuuu make my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife. Katie Iero. Hahahah why yes I am. But srsly your love for MCR makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and I love how I know that I can just randomly be like, "OH MY GAWD I LOVE THEM" to you and we'll go on for like an hour about how amazing they are and spazz at the dumbest things. PS your accent is sexy even though I can't understand what you're saying but DAYUM GURL. ILYYYYYYYYYY.

Sierra.
You're such an awesome person. Whenever I post about being upset you're always there to help me feel better. Thanks for always being there. Ilysm. <3

Viv.
I don't see you online as much anymore and I MISS YOU. And okay, I am aware I am THE WORST penpal ever as I haven't mailed you yet but I have your letter and kfdjngkdjf gah I'm going to send it. I LOVE YOU LIKE HUGH LOVES LITTLE BOYS. Keep your chin up. You have so many people irl and on here who care for you and I hate it when you put yourself down. You're fucking amazing and I wish you could see that. ILYSM. <3

WAYT.
Katie x 2, Crystal, Jenna, Louise, Tegan, Jenny, Lauren, Adri, Deanna, Michelle, Caitlin, Fia, Ian, Pri... and more that I can't think of.
Everytime I come to post in here the list gets longer. And I love that. You guys are amazing and my summer would be horribly pathetic without you guys. Staying up until 8am pretending to be Tegan was definitely the best thing of my life. Hahaha oh God, I was so hyper I couldn't even sleep. <33
Warbrain.
Awake and Unafraid
Warbrain.
July 12th, 2009 at 04:07pm
WAYT-
i love every single one of you! really, you guys make me feel so much better about myself when i'm down. you all somehow put me in a great mood, and i really thank you for that. after leaving for like, a month i didn't think people would really like me since nobody really knew me. but you guys were so nice and lovely and welcoming. i felt glad that i came back. whether you post in there every once in a while or every day, this is for you. thank you all! and i hope to get to know all of you more than i already do! <333

Melyssa-
i don't think you would really remember me, but i do remember you. i always thought you were really really nice. at first i was intimidated by you and i really have no idea why i thought that. and i'm glad you found some great friendships from INO. anyways, i guess this is to say hi back!
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
July 12th, 2009 at 04:13pm
Melyssa - I don't think we ever spoke, but get your ass in WAYT and I'm sure we will! (:
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
July 12th, 2009 at 04:16pm
Katie; What you said, actually made me /ded. It means so much to me, for you to say that <3 i love you katie iero : D You make me laugh so much ilyilyily.

Rachel; I love you girl. You make me smile so much because you are so nice to me <33333 hug
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
July 17th, 2009 at 09:53am

katie.
dude, i don't even knowwww where to start. seriously, i fucking love you so much. when i'm talking to you, i'm constantly pissing myself laughing and when i'm not talking to you, i miss you and i'm am fucking bored. you make me laugh more than anybody else ever ever ever and i swear to god, i cannot wait until i come see you/you come here and we own the fucking world. we've known each other since like, november 2007. sometimes it feels like forever, sometimes it feels like only a few days. we always have the best conversations about the boys and i love how we can make a story out of one word, irl lmfao. we be geniuses. and how we will sit on msn for fucking ever just coming out with random words like "flappisiggle!" and whatever, and commenting youtube videos with just one word. "pulsating." fjewfgewhjgfwj rotfl! you are such a legend. i love how we still rant about boys like so much even though we end up loling endlessly at how they actually fail. holy shit on a stick i srsly could sit here for ages and just type out the random shit we do. like making mcr macros, "just lol."-ing at certain things and spazzing over songs. last night i had another look at the chat log you sent me which i cannot believe (well, i can, it's us.) went over the save limit however many times. we never shut up, do we? ever. lmfao. oh, and remember walrus sponge? pmsl we still need to find an opportunity to scream that. fuuu gerard. dude, i seriously want to sit here and type out everything, but i wont because i will sound fucking insane. WE, will sound fucking insane. oh, our lives. actually lol @ our lives. jhfewhj rotfl. -sigh- you're one of my best friends and ilysfm. (: thnx for being the coolest motherfucker ever.

hannahberry.
well, you know i love you. or at least i hope you do. oh my days, i cannot wait until you come and stay with me, whenever that may be. i'd totally have you here already but my family kinda suck with this. i'm sorry if i'm being a pain. ): at least we have teh gerard meetingz to look forward to, right? we knowww that's happening. basically fucking set in stone. well, it is set in stone. us with our tua shirts, frubes and cheesecake. can you say ~dairy mania? oh my god. actually lol at us. we fail but we win. i wonder what he'll say to us when we walk in sucking on tubes of yoghurt. well, we'll be deding by that point. but if we're not, his wtf face will complete us for sure. anyway, back to sanity. our msn convos are always the best and our rants about how annoyed we get by people and your OMG JUST WTF SRSLY rants make my life, not even gonna lie.
-ded forever- ilysm hannahberrryyyyy. <3
captain fine.
Demolition Lover
captain fine.
July 18th, 2009 at 12:08am
melyssa,

it's good to hear from you, although quite similarly I'm not quite sure if you even remember me. Anyway, I'd just like to say hello because I've been quite nostalgic lately and the confessions thread is no longer a good outlet. I do remember you and I remember at first I was one of those people that was intimidated by you, but that passed. I hope you're doing well, though.

Melissa <3
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
July 18th, 2009 at 12:39am
Katie -
I'm so happy to have a friend like you,
I haven't talked to you in a while,
but i wish I could see you on again.
And I really really really fucking wish we could meet up,
because that would mean the world.
Thank you for being an awesome person,
thank you for being my friend. <333
ilu bby.

~Aimee.
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
July 18th, 2009 at 01:06am
Melyssa:
I doubt you remember me much, I was kind of a noob when you were on. But I remember you. You seem like such a sweetheart.
I'm following you on twitter and tumblr haha. If that's not creepy lmao. >>
But I guess what I'm trying to say is "Hello to you too. (:"

Lauren:
You could very well be the sole reason I'm still on here. I'd miss talking to you so much, even though we probably talk over twitter more than anything else haha. I love that I can tell you practically anything and I don't have to worry about making any sort of sense because you just ~get it. I lovelovelove spamming our lovely gqmfs all over the internet with you. You're an absolute bamf, and I love you.

And to all of you that have stuck by me in this, you know who you are, and you know what I mean.
I won't mention any names, but you guys know what's up. I thank you all soso much,
because I probably wouldn't be here if I didn't have all of you.
I really don't know what to say to all of you, tbh. I appreciate you guys looking out for me,
and I honestly didn't know how loved I was on this website until all of this.
It's nice to see one good thing come out of all of this bullshit, honestly.

WAYT:
I have one thing to say.
WWDD?
I love you all so much, especially the ~late-night~ crowd.
You all fucking rule. <3
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
July 19th, 2009 at 09:26am
Sierra - your one of the nicest & most caring people ever, not just online but in real life too.
your always there for eveyone offering advice and support. you've done it a few times for me,
it's so amazing to have a friend like you.
if there is anything you ever need, just ask me because without a doubt i will do it.

oh and your accent is awesome <3
Tehe
Warbrain.
Awake and Unafraid
Warbrain.
July 19th, 2009 at 02:14pm
aimee-
i really really really want to meet up with you too one day!
i'm so glad that we started talking, because you're so amazing.
and it just really sucks that i haven't seen you on in a long time either.
i'm so happy that you're my friend too. <33
ilu2 hun! i can't wait to talk to you again!
<33333
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
July 22nd, 2009 at 03:39pm
Ash;
That's so sweet! Wow
Of course I'd do anything I can to try to help you =]
You're one of my oldest friends on here. You're always so nice and kind to everyone. I don't wanna see you upset. <3
When I saw this, it made my week. Wow
love you <33
Tehe maybe you'll join us on Skype sometime so I can hear yours!

Katie; (perfectly flawed.)
You're awesome and I wish we'd talk more. Some of your posts cracks me up. <3
I'll always be here for you, too, if you ever need to get anything off your chest. Love you!

Same goes for everyone else.
WAYT is the best.
You guys are keeping me sane, I swear.
the constant.
Bulletproof Heart
the constant.
July 23rd, 2009 at 12:02am
Jenny - I honestly can't put into words how amazing you are and I wish you could see that. I know that you are going to make it big some day, no matter what anyone else says. I know what you mean about us having convos and making no sense but still ~getting it~, I love that and I love you. But not as much as ZQ loves you omg and someday we'll meet him and Nimoy and life will be complete.
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
July 26th, 2009 at 03:21am
tegan:
i get so worried about you, but i want you to know you've quickly become one of my best friend.. ever. were on different sides of the earth but i still feel so close to you.
i really love you bby, and i'm always here to talk.
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
July 26th, 2009 at 05:57pm
helmi-i should write to you more, i am so busy, but i love you dearly and you are so important in my life!!
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
July 29th, 2009 at 09:12pm
Lee- I love you so much! Everytime I'm sad or just having a bad day, you always make it better even if you don't know it. I bet you are The Used's #1 fan! It's partly because of you that I got into them.

Lora- Doodley, Loradoodle, Lora-Ann, whatever. I still love you no matter what. You make me laugh my ass off daily! I don't care what other people think, you're important and awesome to me. And that's not capable of changing.

Mason- What can I say about you? One thing is: my hubby on here is the best! Dude, I laugh at every single PM you've sent me! And I never get tired of your favorite smiley.

Claudes- Yay! Dude, we are the buddies with VHS tapes and Disney movies because we're just that cool. Yup, definetly. I know you're gonna go where you wanna to in the world, and can't wait til you graduate. You're gonna go far.

Aimee- Well, you're just awesome. There's not too many words to describe ya girl! You make me smile all the time, and I usually never smile.

Brittnie- You shall forever be MY Bwitt-cake, and I shall forever be YOUR Aly-pie. We've been talking for a long time, and I wouldn't change that for anything. I <3 you

Kittayyy- Our epic smiley wars and gangsta talk totally are awesome. Thanks for being there for me!

Alicia- You are the funniest, most random person I have EVER met, but in a good way. You always make me feel loved, and that atleast one person has faith in me.

Lynae- My pet squid is better than any other. You are MINE missy! You are sooooo funny and constantly add more spice to our conversations. That's why you're muffin the great.

Casey- Alehh lives you to death! You are so cool and fun, and just all-around epic! You, my archeduke, are a pwner of noobs.

Reggie- You are so awesome. Marilyn Manson fans unite! I missed you so much, and am so happy you're back. I love you mommy!

Anna- Ahh, you're just extreme. If I ever come to Italy, we totally have to meet up. I live ya and miss ya!

Vanessa- I love you, I love you, I love you! Everytime you tell me you love me, I always feel better if I was down. Guess what, I love you more!

Julie&Kellie- You guys, my friends, are the coolest sisters ever, and I love you both to death! Let's talk soon!

Anyone I forgot- I still love you all! I just happen to have the memory of a goldfish!