Rh!annon
February 6th, 2008 at 05:19am
Wow, that makes the storms here the other week sound mild. Neutral
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 6th, 2008 at 05:20am

Yeah, kinda sucked lol.
I have some photos haha, everybody was running around going 'shitshitshit' and I was taking photos xD

Not too bad yet
Flooding a bit
Flooded
Side of the house, before it completely flooded
Side of the house when it was flooded
Just for the lulz really xD

Edit;
I didn't get any photos of the backyard, because I was on my way out there to take photos when I realised the back room was flooded, and I had to help get everything out >.<
But the back half of the yard was pretty flooded, and so was one of the sheds
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 6th, 2008 at 05:26am
Asha lmfao That's the perfect way to be. No need to panic, just get snap happy.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
February 6th, 2008 at 08:40am
Hahaha that's great! But wow =/

EDIT:
Also, I got a job at the library at uni today! Whee!!! It's like loaning out books and reshelving and stuff. I think I'm going to stay at Subway though, and just do like one shift a week or something.

Also, OMG, I just discovered the little button that lets you go to the latest post. THIS WHOLE TIME I've been clicking on the last page and scrolling... and wondering why there wasn't a button like that but OMG THIS IS BLOWING MY MIND.

Haha, speaking of, last night I told my boyfriend that the numbers on the toaster = minutes, he was amazed. It was hilarious. And then I told him that pancake day was right before Lent to use up all the stuff you're not supposed to eat during Lent. He just like... looked at me in shock/ the realisation dawned on his face. Hilarious.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 6th, 2008 at 06:12pm
... okay, I so didn't realise there was a latest posts button. LOL. I've been wanting one for ages cause I was heaps sick of scrolling. And I've been a member for like 2 years now. I should know this stuff.

I also didn't realise the numbers on the toaster = minutes. lmfao Ahh, I feel so dumb sometimes. It's like my boyfriend's mum once said to me: High ENTER = low IQ. Sometimes I think she's right. Neutral

[EDIT] I just found the button. Like WHOA. I am so slow.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 6th, 2008 at 06:50pm

LMFAO.
I never knew about the button, or the numbers xD

I feel so smart right now xD

Edit; I'm feeling the need to go make some toast now, even though I hate toast. I just want to see the whole numbers = minutes thing lulz.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 6th, 2008 at 11:48pm
Lmao, I totally wanted to try the toaster thing out this morning. But I never eat breakfast. I'm just tempted to time it. I always thought the numbers were like a heat measurement sort of thing.

And that button is like the most secretive button ever. And cause I'm not used to using it, I kept forgetting to. It goes to that last post, yeah? Not the last unread post?
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 7th, 2008 at 12:08am
ahah i'm lolling at all 3 of you so funny. How could you not find the latest post button? but then again i never realised the numbers on the toasters meant minutes =.=

I have a new impulse today. I want to have a pet quail.
I set my eyes on the stupid bird walking left & right continuously at the pet shop & i loved it immediately. I think i like ugly things over all the fancy birds & parrots.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 12:20am
Cause it's hiding. All stealthy ninja like. Even once Sez pointed it out I had a hard time finding it.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 7th, 2008 at 01:27am

It took me a while too xD
But I'm still not using it, I mean I've done without it for like 2 years lol

Yay, cricket tomorrow!!
I'm excited (:
Apart from the whole, Sydney-is-shit-and-is-underwater thing.
And I have no idea who is playing, aside from the obvious being Australia and Sri Lanka
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 01:42am
Eeep, now it's my turn to be jealous of you. It better not rain. You should like wave at Gilly for me or something.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 7th, 2008 at 01:50am

According to all the weather forecasts I have seen, it's meant to rain >.<
But I'm thinking positively lol.
They'll hopefully get in a bit of play, in between the rain.

Ahaha, I will, I will.
I think my brother is making a sign for Gilly (although it doubles as a Roy's Rebels sign... kinda sucks tbh, Hussey's Heroes ftw lulz), so watch out for us lol.
I'll be with two rangas hahaha
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 02:08am
Haha, I'll keep an eye out. I hope so bad it doesn't rain, for so many reasons. Besides, this is Gilly's farewell tour and we haven't even had a full game yet. Neutral
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 7th, 2008 at 02:13am

Yeah that really sucks. I love watching the ODI's, but there's been barely anything to watch >.<

I just saw a story on the news with Ponting & Bracken in the nets at the SCG, and it looked all sunny & nice, so hopefully that weather will stick around for tomorrow at least.

Do you know if Bracken or Lee are being rested?
I swear I heard something about one of them being rested the other night on Sports Tonight, but I was half asleep so I didn't catch the whole thing lol.
I'll be sad either way. I love them both.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 02:21am
I haven't heard anything about them being rested. Though, save for So You Think You Can Dance? I've seen no TV. I was looking at the Cricket Australia website and it didn't say anything, but it most likely wont until they announce the side or something.

I'd hate to see either of them rested.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 7th, 2008 at 02:28am

Oh god, I love that show so much. I'm in awe at how good they are at dancing, it's incredible. Even the music they play is awesome lol.
Can't wait until they get to the finals though

I think I'd rather Bracken be playing, but that's only because he comes from here lol.
It was so funny, at my high school there were a couple of teachers who would continually go on about him, and even point out where he used to sit in the room, mind you he was 10 years above my year xD

Edit;
I just found this
"Australia (probable) 1 Adam Gilchrist (wk), 2 Matthew Hayden, 3 Ricky Ponting (capt), 4 Michael Clarke, 5 Andrew Symonds, 6 Michael Hussey, 7 James Hopes, 8 Brad Hogg, 9 Brett Lee, 10 Mitchell Johnson, 11 Nathan Bracken"
Seems they're both plaing, yay!
But no Clark >.<
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 02:33am
Haha, I know! Last night I kept going "I love this song!" I love how, unlike the American series, they really focused on the good dancers, didn't spend forever showing all the bad ones. The only bad thing about that show, it makes me wanna dance so bad.

I'd rather Lee play, just cause he's awesome. It would be so cool having gone to the same school as Bracken. I kinda had the same thing with Kouta.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
February 7th, 2008 at 02:58am
grr, RAIN RAIN COME BACK AGAIN
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 7th, 2008 at 02:59am
^ oh gees are you in your right mind? Razz

I'm pissing off my dad because any day I'm going to bring home a live quail & it's going to live in my room.