Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
February 7th, 2008 at 03:03am
i love rain. rain at school is fun and rain when i sleep is relaxing. its too damn hot NOT to have rain
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
February 7th, 2008 at 03:36am
Dee dee;
at work on sunday Rainbow Stylin' came on and i thought of you lmfao
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 7th, 2008 at 04:14am

I fucking hate the rain.
It's fucked with the trains up here two days in a row, which means no Ori this week.
And flooded my yard/house.
And it's just generally depressing
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
February 7th, 2008 at 04:32am
i love playing around in the rain like an idiot but i hate the rain cause [best reason ever] it ruins my hair XD but you'd be annoyed to if you spent forever teasing it up hugely only to have it flattened and gross lol
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 7th, 2008 at 04:50am

Rofl. I agree.
Well not about trying to make my hair big, but it's so fucking annoying when you spend forever doing your hair, only to have the rain screw it up.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
February 7th, 2008 at 04:56am
yeah ive given up with my hair right now. its not going to stop raining so theres no point in me straightening it. id rather look like a beast with my hair than have it look good only to get wet again.

this arvo, get this we were so lucky. we had an offline class n 5 mins before it was meant to end there was this BIG roar of thunder and we all basically shit ourselves and it started pouring down. me and my friends were like "shit! i dont have an umbrella!" as we were meant to be walking to the station n what not.. so we're looking around the school to see if anyone left an umbrella anywhere.
we didnt find one so we were like ok we'll use our hats! thank god they have huge fkn rims aye. we pull em out n put em on and the rain stops WOO our walk up to the station was a dry one!
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 05:41am
Ahaha. the rain totally screws up my hair. Cause my hair is curly, as in ringlet curly, so moisture = frizz. Plus, I straighten my fringe (in a total non-emoish way), so the rain fucks that up, too. But I pretend like I don't care cause God forbid anyone think I'm girly. XDDD

Today, it was all sunny. SO there I am in 3/4s and a tee, go into the city to meet my boyfriend for lunch... boom tish. Pours down the second I get into the city. jsdhfjsd. Froze my everything off.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
February 7th, 2008 at 06:09am
Humidity + my hair = Worse than Toros Fro.

I straighten my hair lots cause its super frizzy.
I spent an hour straightening my hair for TOC so i looked nice in the pictures with anyone, it started raining.

Epic Fail
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 7th, 2008 at 06:21am

Duuude, my hair is the same xD

Although sometimes I'm lucky and it just goes curly, like with no frizz. I can deal with curls, but frizziness can foad.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 06:24am
I have to use so much hair spray eyc to keep my curls curly. It's ridiculous. I look at my hair in baby/toddler photos and it was always perfect ringlets. It's like why can't I have that now?
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 7th, 2008 at 06:27am
you poor girls with hair disasters...not that i'm not a girl, my only hair disaster is that it's so flat it does nothing even with rockstar hair mud and blow dry and teasing. Still I straighten my fringe ahhaa just for the effekt.

and my long time no see 26yr cousin just called me 'emo' tonight. o__O i should've got back at him with 'bogan'
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
February 7th, 2008 at 06:33am
This is my hair straightened:

I straightened it for TOC and tried to avoid the rain.
As you can see, my attempts failed and it ended up like this......its actually worse now
lmfao
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 7th, 2008 at 06:45am
ahahah I actually like it when it's curly!!
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 06:51am
WHOA HOLD ON JUST ONE SECOND GIRLY.

I've seen that photo before, but somehow one major fact escaped me...

JEPH IS WEARING A ZELDA HOODIE?!

So like, this is the greatest day ever.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 7th, 2008 at 06:54am
what's zelda?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 06:57am
NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral

... only like THE greatest game ever.

Lol. I are Zelda geek.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 7th, 2008 at 07:04am
I love your blank faces thankyou...like a bunch of flowers for me. rolling on floor:

oh i perhaps i shouldn't ask anymore questions about what zelda actually is incase you die of heart attack.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 07:09am
Lmao. I just may.

Zelda

I wanna have Link's baybies.

Ocarina of Time is my favourite in the series. I still play it over and over.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
February 7th, 2008 at 07:15am
LOL @ YOU GUYS AND THE TOASTER THING. Ah you're all great.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 7th, 2008 at 07:19am
OMG Sez, I have been telling people ALL day and everyone is shocked. I don't know anyone else who knew that. And everyone is tripping out over the info. I put it in my Facebook status, and the wall posts I got in response were hilarious.

You are like the master of the toaster. Yes, that is what I shall call you from now on.