Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
March 28th, 2008 at 04:49pm
Just a point to note the band have hated with a passion any female flirting with security band members or crew and also at your ages you need to be very careful!! You have no idea how 'nice' a security guard will be or what they may want in return.

The advice given above is very irresponsible and please remain safe.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 29th, 2008 at 02:39am
I'm not saying to go do anything sexual or inappropiate with a security guard or crew member to get a pit bracelet that never came out of my mouth and i hope noone on here thought thats what i meant cause i didnt. As far as people who wanna sneak into the pit I'm just letting u know it may be very difficult. If u find an opportunity to sneak it then go for it. As far as talking to a security guard and begging ur way in it could happen. I have one pit bracelet from linkin park that i'll bring with me for whoever wants it. all pit bracelets have the madison square garden name and stuff on them so plain wristbands won't work they'll notice. Anyone who are bringing cameras don't worry about it they let them in i had it in my hand visible for linkin park while the guy was using the wand on me and he didnt say a word and i never had problems for other concerts.
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 29th, 2008 at 12:17pm
so. we can't get regular pit bracelets.
but we can make up a sad sad story for the security people and they'll go an find extra ones.

if not, i'm taking the first opportunity to get in.
yeah. i don't plan on putting my dignity in wager either.
but i personally like the sob story idea
:]
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 29th, 2008 at 03:25pm
angelscomexscreaming-

there's me and my two other friends who got our tickets the moment they went on sale and we had no other choice to get level 300 seats. We even called up ticketmaster and the guy on the phone was saying how those tickets were the best possible ones left, so we really had no choice but to get them because somebody else would take our spots. So we got the tickets and we're really disappointed that we couldn't get anything closer. I don't plan on flirting with the guard there, but we're planning to first, wear colored bracelet-looking bands and just flash them really quick, I mean it's worth a shot, thanks to jen616 for the idea, I mean it helps. If the oppurtunity rises to beg a guard, then we'll do it, that's also worth a shot.

We should all seriously meet each other, you too angelcomexscreaming! =]. I know for a fact that I'll be wearing my Black Parade Tee-shirt in black and the wording is in white. I'll be there with my other friend. I'm pretty sure we'll be there early. But our goal is to talk to some friendly people while waiting and ask for advice and more tips about how to do this, or at least try. I'm not giving up yet.

also- The first opening act should be Billy Talent; I don't plan on worrying about running because you could move your way up little by little, I'm just worried about getting into GA somehow. Man; I just need a bracelet that looks legitimate. UGH!!!!!
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 29th, 2008 at 04:45pm
i really hope you guys get into GA. I hope one of the ideas works fake pit bracelets sob story sneaking in lol. I can't wait to meet all you guys!
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 29th, 2008 at 07:09pm
jen616:
i really hope you guys get into GA. I hope one of the ideas works fake pit bracelets sob story sneaking in lol. I can't wait to meet all you guys!
I hope so too! If anyone has extra pit bracelets, please bring 'em just in case. We'll see what happens when we get there. There's 41 days left, I'm just freaking out and I'm getting paranoid as the days go by. I can't wait to meet you guys there too! I hope there's a bathroom around close enough to MSG, maybe a pizzeria or something. That's like what? 9 hours of waiting, that gives me enough time to plan. How is it there when you're waiting, do you guys have to wait in a straight line all day long or can you sit or walk around anywhere?
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 29th, 2008 at 08:49pm
theres a borders near by u can use the bathroom there. there also a mcdonalds but u have to walk a little for that. i usually just use the borders one but it can get really busy cause everyone uses that one. the first people who line up usually go rite by the entrance but once more people come they move everyone across from the entrance on the side walk because u can't block the resteraunt entrance thats rite next to it. everyone is pretty cool with the line thing if ur by urself and need to leave and use the bathroom or something someone will watch ur spot ive done it for people and people have done it for me. but just just dont leave for really long cause then people will start to get mad. when im with my friend we usually take shifts she'll wait in line while i walk around for awhile and then switch. just be prepared for line cutters i have always had bad experiences at msg lol. people LOVE to hold a spot for like 10 of there friends and those 10 friends show up 15 minutes before the doors open.
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 30th, 2008 at 01:07pm
jen616:
theres a borders near by u can use the bathroom there. there also a mcdonalds but u have to walk a little for that. i usually just use the borders one but it can get really busy cause everyone uses that one. the first people who line up usually go rite by the entrance but once more people come they move everyone across from the entrance on the side walk because u can't block the resteraunt entrance thats rite next to it. everyone is pretty cool with the line thing if ur by urself and need to leave and use the bathroom or something someone will watch ur spot ive done it for people and people have done it for me. but just just dont leave for really long cause then people will start to get mad. when im with my friend we usually take shifts she'll wait in line while i walk around for awhile and then switch. just be prepared for line cutters i have always had bad experiences at msg lol. people LOVE to hold a spot for like 10 of there friends and those 10 friends show up 15 minutes before the doors open.
Wow, seriously. I hate line cutters, it's gonna go down if somebody cuts me GRR! lol. Yeah, borders should be my hero that day. oh, and does everybody wait at one entrance? Either way, I wouldn't mind all the people, it just scares me showing up in the morning and seeing like 50 people there already.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 30th, 2008 at 05:36pm
ya theres only one entrance for GA people. Theres like 3 doors though so when they let the first group in which is like 30 people everyone tends to scatter everywhere when u get in so if ur first in line doesn't mean you'll be first on the floor depends how fast u get through security and how fast u move through the halls lol. haha i got so mad at the linkin park line cutters and they were like older guys to in there late 20's i was like cursing them off and trying to ram through them when we got to the doors haha.
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 30th, 2008 at 05:50pm
jen616:
ya theres only one entrance for GA people. Theres like 3 doors though so when they let the first group in which is like 30 people everyone tends to scatter everywhere when u get in so if ur first in line doesn't mean you'll be first on the floor depends how fast u get through security and how fast u move through the halls lol. haha i got so mad at the linkin park line cutters and they were like older guys to in there late 20's i was like cursing them off and trying to ram through them when we got to the doors haha.
Is the GA entrance meant for EVERYONE at the concert, even people with seats? Cause I have seats. BLAH! What's the process like through security?

& I dont blame you for getting pissed, some people have NO respect.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 30th, 2008 at 06:33pm
no its strictly GA. people with seated tickets go through a different entrance. for security whenever i had pit tickets they would stop you rite away by the entrance if u had a bag to look through it then u would walk a little further and get the wand. but for seated tickets i never got the wand just bags searched. its not bad at all the only annoying thing is if u wanna get to the floor quick and u get stuck behind the kid made of metal lol.
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 30th, 2008 at 06:53pm
LOL! Wow, well I have no idea how I'll be able to go through the different entrance and end up trying to sneak through GA. That's just dandy! I still don't like security though, they make me feel funny and uncomfortable.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 30th, 2008 at 07:56pm
MCR_adoration xD:
LOL! Wow, well I have no idea how I'll be able to go through the different entrance and end up trying to sneak through GA. That's just dandy! I still don't like security though, they make me feel funny and uncomfortable.

u won't be able to go through the GA entrance they check and scan everyones ticket once they see ur seated they'll tell u to go to the other entrance. once u get in and find ur seats thats when i would try to sneak in the pit area or a find a guard to beg haha.
xhead1st4halos94x
Fabulous Killjoy
xhead1st4halos94x
March 30th, 2008 at 08:42pm
IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CONCERT! ADD ME IF YOUR GOING!
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 30th, 2008 at 09:45pm
BAAH! yeah, okay the proof that i am completely going bananaz about this concert sneaking-into-GA bussiness is the dream i had of me jumping a fence and flying into the sky as training to jump over the barrier.
that's actually plan B on my agenda. plan A was sneak in through the GA entrance but that's out of the list.
plan C is the guard thing. gah it's all just brainstorm madness so it's a work in process.

i'm going early to have more time to get to know the concert hall and if i fail to jump the barrier or just ditch the plan we make friends with a nice security guard. or we bring the neon bracelets just in case and quickly flash them.

so i'll stop by the GA line, my friend and i, with UNO and we'll all meet up there and play to kill time. i'm really hoping to meet you jen616 and MCR_adoration xD.
it's really funny cause i bet everyone's gonna wear the same mcr shirts so if you describe your shirt, i bet 49 other kids are gonna wear it too!!
imma make a sign that says ANGELSCOMEXSCREAMING. and then there won't be any confusion.

Billy Talent?! wait, wtf XP
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
March 30th, 2008 at 10:13pm
39 days! Wow
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
March 30th, 2008 at 10:40pm
Can I join that little group Angelscomexscreaming? I'll probably be the only guy x_X
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 31st, 2008 at 06:49am
i think im gonna wear my mcr shirt that has the two heads with the gas masks on and the bombs falling on it. billy talent isn't gonna be at this show. It's just drive by and taking back sunday.
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 31st, 2008 at 08:35am
and of course Norrel, you're welcome to join! i've never met a boy that's been a real big fan, teehee.
so it's already an MCRmy. we are going to do this!

i'm making a shirt, possibly, cause i like originality ahah.
i'll be wearing an MCR armband, i don't think there are many of those around anymore.

yeah i have no idea where the Billy Talent rumor came from.
that would've been hilarious
XD

oh wait, isn't there gonna be all the TBS kids fighting for the barrier or is everyone going there mainly to see MCR?
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 31st, 2008 at 11:11am
im pretty sure all the people who are there early and in the front will be mainly mcr fans or fans of both tbs and mcr. I wouldn't be surprised if tbs fans tried murdering everyone in the pit to get to the front and leaving before mcr comes on lol.