Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
March 26th, 2008 at 09:04pm
Live In Color:

you can bring you cameras i think, (im positive you can)
just dont bring anything that will break
thats expensive
that you might lose
easier that way.
[/color]
YES! Cameras!
I was so mad that my Projekt Rev. pictures didn't come out. Maybe I can get some better ones.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
March 26th, 2008 at 09:46pm
omg this is so exciting and im not ven goin XD but reading your posts make me happy lol

(yeah i know tix are not sold out but i wanted nice seating so i guess its not happening, plus 2 other friends wanted to come and it'd be hard getting tix together..its the 1st time i actually got freinds who love them and wanna go >.< )
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 26th, 2008 at 10:32pm
okay, hahah well maybe i'll bribe the guards with cookies and a happy meal on me.
are they letting in water bottles? cause @ TOC 2 years ago they didn't for some odd reason.

btw, i'm cutting my afternoon classes, taking a train to hoboken and then to Penn st.
I'LL BRING UNO if you guys get bored !!!
:]
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 27th, 2008 at 12:09am
They don't allow any food and drink in. U could try to hide the water bottle on you somehow cause they dont pat u down u might be able to get it in that way. They search any bags though if u put it in there they'll make u throw it out. It's so funny when ur in the pit the beer guy walks infront of the barrier all the time i was so thirsty during linkin park I asked the security guard if the guy selling water ever comes by he's like no lol.
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 27th, 2008 at 08:27am
LOL! yeah well i'll put it under my shirt and say i've got an arm growing out of me.

yeah, i'll see you guys there!
and does anyone know what time they are going to play @ or if they're going to be the last band to play??
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 27th, 2008 at 10:25am
angelscomeXscreaming:
LOL! yeah well i'll put it under my shirt and say i've got an arm growing out of me.

yeah, i'll see you guys there!
and does anyone know what time they are going to play @ or if they're going to be the last band to play??

they'll most likely come on somewhat after 9pm. Doors are at 6:30 it starts at 7:30. Drive by will probably do like 30 minutes. Taking back sunday will probably be close to a hour. Theres a curfew so they have to be done at a certain time i think its like 10:45pm.
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 27th, 2008 at 01:16pm
No
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
March 27th, 2008 at 01:18pm
static age; 1989:
Live In Color:

thats expensive
that you might lose
easier that way.
[/color]
YES! Cameras!
I was so mad that my Projekt Rev. pictures didn't come out. Maybe I can get some better ones.

You CAN bring cameras?
Cause I looked it up on the madison square garden website

"Cameras

Video cameras, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and cameras with telephoto or zoom lenses are not permitted inside Madison Square Garden at any time. This policy will be strictly enforced. You may bring in a disposable or 35mm camera (with no zoom or telephoto lens), however, for some events, cameras of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited."
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 27th, 2008 at 01:23pm
x_cemeterygates_x:
static age; 1989:
Live In Color:

thats expensive
that you might lose
easier that way.
[/color]
YES! Cameras!

You CAN bring cameras?

"Cameras

Video cameras, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and cameras with telephoto or zoom lenses are not permitted inside Madison Square Garden at any time. This policy will be strictly enforced. You may bring in a disposable or 35mm camera (with no zoom or telephoto lens), however, for some events, cameras of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited."
Yeah, cameras are permitted. I remember watching the Foo Fighters play Madison Square Garden on Fuse and I saw lots of people holding their digital cameras.
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
March 27th, 2008 at 05:45pm
x_cemeterygates_x:
You CAN bring cameras?

"Cameras

Eh. Well, I'll probably end up bringing a disposable camera anyway, because I don't want my expensive one getting broken. And, if they aren't allowed, it's not the end of the world if they take it away. xD
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
March 27th, 2008 at 07:18pm
nah dont worry they wont take it away
msg isnt that strict they want you to have a good time
bring one no biggy
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 27th, 2008 at 07:58pm
Let's say you don't have GA tickets, but you have a seat instead, can you somehow slide into General Admission with the crowd? Or is that completely impossible?
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 27th, 2008 at 08:56pm
MCR_adoration xD:
Let's say you don't have GA tickets, but you have a seat instead, can you somehow slide into General Admission with the crowd? Or is that completely impossible?
YES YES.
please share with us the secrets of the universe?!
cause i'm already planning to somehow jump the barrier dividing GA from the floor seats.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 27th, 2008 at 10:12pm
GA ticket holders line up and are let in a totally seperate entrance then those with seated tickets so ur not going to be mixed in. u wont even cross paths with people who have seated tickets because they take u through a whole different way and they check tickets to make sure ur GA. lol I never heard of anyone sneaking into GA because security stand against the back barrier seperating the seats from GA cause they know people will jump it. And when going into the pit they check for ur pit bracelet if u dont have it they won't let u in. The only way i heard of people getting into GA is coming across a nice security guard who hooks u up with pit bracelets and lets a couple people in but thats only on rare occasion. Go find a friendly looking security guy and flirt or something haha. but never say never if an oppotunity comes about where u can sneak in then go for it.
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 28th, 2008 at 08:35am
Okay! so there's absolutely no way to get into GA through the GA section.
so then plan B was to jump the barrier. and that's gonna be tricky.
plan C is probably gonna be the nice guard. do they all carry the pit bracelets? and IF they do give it to you will they let you in?

aaahah. this is getting so hectic! and i love the feeling of it.
ONLY 41 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 28th, 2008 at 10:54am
angelscomeXscreaming:
Okay! so there's absolutely no way to get into GA through the GA section.
so then plan B was to jump the barrier. and that's gonna be tricky.
plan C is probably gonna be the nice guard. do they all carry the pit bracelets? and IF they do give it to you will they let you in?

aaahah. this is getting so hectic! and i love the feeling of it.
ONLY 41 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!

i dont think they carry the pit bracelets on them. anytime i heard of people getting the bracelet from a nice guard the guard went somewhere and came back with it. if u get urself one of those bracelets you'll be good to go because they don't ask for ur ticket when u go to the entrance of the pit they just check for the bracelet. i have my pit bracelet from linkin park the person didnt put it on tight enough so it was easy to slip off i would give u it but they probably change the colors for each show. but if u still wanna try doing that u could come meet me in the GA line and i could give it to you lol. maybe if u flash it real quick they wont notice.
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 28th, 2008 at 01:21pm
you're telling me they check every person's bracelet, geez, that must be 1000 people, like are you absolutely sure? I thought everyone just runs after they cross out your ticket. Oh man, =/. Well, I was just hoping to wear something that looks like a pit bracelet, I mean seriously, isn't it kinda hard checking every single person's wrists.

and we can totally meet you, it's me and my two other friends =]
we'll seriously want to try our hardest.
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
March 28th, 2008 at 02:09pm
The more and more I read about all this stuff the more nervous I get about the concert 0_0

If I did bring my camera and for some reason they took it away, I'd FLIP. My camera is my baby >__>
My camera zooms in... would that be a "zoom lense"?
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 28th, 2008 at 02:23pm
I know! It's making me nervous too because I want a good spot. Seriously, like I didn't even have a chance to get really good tickets. People went insane over them! It's my first time seeing MCR so I want to be as close as possible and I'm willing to try anything.
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 28th, 2008 at 03:58pm
MCR_adoration xD:
I know! It's making me nervous too because I want a good spot. Seriously, like I didn't even have a chance to get really good tickets. People went insane over them! It's my first time seeing MCR so I want to be as close as possible and I'm willing to try anything.
EXACTLY. what section do you have? i've 5 TT_TT
haha yeah i have a couple bracelets, like those that are neon colored and stuff.
they have them in pink, green and orange. maybe i'll bring one of each just in case ahaha! i have hope in this scheeme. yeah, me and my buddy are getting there early to find a nice guard.

thanks again jen616, it's real luck having a friend on the forum telling you what's ahead cause honestly, I'M NOT PREPARED FOR THIS at all!!
first MCR concert and it's their last on the tour (so far)
what i'd do without your helpful hints i'll never know.

yeah, okay, we're all gonna meet up and do this thing justice.
amen.