Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 31st, 2008 at 03:59pm
yeah. i can see an angry mob of TBS kids running to the front and then running out before MCR comes. but then the MCR kids would belike NO FAIR!! and then i'd distribute lollypops to everyone as a consolation prize to the kids who aren't even in GA. lol jk. XD

hm... anybody know possibilities for the setlist yet?
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
March 31st, 2008 at 04:22pm
Thanks angels ^_^
Yeah, I've havn't seen very many big MCR fans that are guys. I'm sure there are a few, but I've never met them :[

And I have so many shirts of theirs, its not even funny x_x
Some I hardly wear. I'll probably wear either my Teenagers Jersey from PR or the one with MCR written all-over it. Or I can be different and wear my chocolate skull ice-cream shirt thing =P

As for set-list, I think anything could go. This is the band's dream, to play at MSG. To my knowledge, and by what Mikey said, they've never played here, and they've always wanted to. I think we can expect Bullets for sure, and maybe if they see they're dream come true enough, we'll get either Stay or The World Is Ugly. =]
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 31st, 2008 at 07:30pm
yeah i know about the whole DREAM COME TRUE as i call it, this is great ahah, we all get to be a part of it!!!

Bullets is a deffinite, cause people i know that are big fans, just out of the scene are all telling me the same thing.
i want more Revenge.
i didn't get to go to a single one of those shows :/
TBP is okay, gah if they play Teenagers i'm just gonna stop and be like mheh. they overplay it, and for once, maybe they can play something else like Sharpest Lives or Disenchanted? that would go nicely.
i'm hoping for B- Sides. Heaven Help Us. teeeheehee.

i have the armband!! i need a shirt though, i'm still debating making one or just wearing one.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
March 31st, 2008 at 07:55pm
hey guys anyone got there tickets yet?
i got mine just now =D yay!!!!
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
March 31st, 2008 at 08:19pm
really? i thought they would've been sold out by now.
what section did you get?
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
March 31st, 2008 at 08:31pm
Mr.Armstrong:
hey guys anyone got there tickets yet?
i got mine just now =D yay!!!!
Wait, you bought your tickets or like got them in the mail?

I want mine to come!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
March 31st, 2008 at 08:49pm
static age; 1989:
Wait, you bought your tickets or like got them in the mail?

I want mine to come!
i got them
in the mail, i ordered them from my friend who works for
the box office at ticketmaster and she mailed them for me.
on the tickets it says the concert starts 7:30pm 0_o

angelscomeXscreaming:
really? i thought they would've been sold out by now.
what section did you get?

floor! =]

Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
March 31st, 2008 at 08:57pm
picture of my ticket
sorry its so blurry i'll take a clearer picture later
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 31st, 2008 at 09:07pm
what section did u get???? i can't tell from the picture.
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
March 31st, 2008 at 09:31pm
Well, if TBS fans leave before MCR comes on, that's better for us, there'll be more spaces and room for us to breathe. The thing is, it's not JUST MCR fans but TBS fans too. It's going to be even more jam-packed. And I'm pretty sure they'll cover the b-sides and Famous Last Words, I'm Not Okay, Helena, Sleep, all the good stuff. I'm seriously thinking of starting a petition for them to perform Ghost of You again, it would be amazing at MSG with everyone singing along, just picture it, seriously, it's going to be insane. We have to promise each other we'll all sing the lyrics to every single song and loud TOO. We must be impressive that night ;]
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
March 31st, 2008 at 09:38pm
MCR_adoration xD:
We have to promise each other we'll all sing the lyrics to every single song and loud TOO. We must be impressive that night ;]
I totally promise I'll sing loud.

Even though I'm a bad singer... Shocked

It was funny, because my guitar teacher was like, "Usually as people get older, their voice gets worse."
I was like, "I'm screwed." xD
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 31st, 2008 at 09:39pm
im scared of the TBS fans lol. I don't wanna be smooshed by some big guy. but i was scared of linkin park since there fan base is pretty evenly split between guys and girls and i thought i was gonna get murdered but i didn't i had space and all everyone respected each other that might of been because the audience was older. oh ya i definetely wanna hear ghost of you.
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
March 31st, 2008 at 09:45pm
I'm a bad singer too lol
i was singing at the top of my lungs at Cobra Starship a few weeks ago, and I was taking videos, luckily everything was so loud you couldn't hear me, but at the points where you could, wow... I was butchering the songs Sad

I have a sorta low self-esteem, so every MCR show I've been to I havn't been singing, so hopefully I can overcome it when the concert comes around.

angels: I think we should be okay with Sharpest Lives, I think its become a regular on the set-list, just as much as Teenagers has become a regular. Although I'd love to hear Disenchanted one more time.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 31st, 2008 at 10:04pm
i always sing loud in my youtube videos then i put them on my account and everyone leaves me comments like shut up! u can't sing! lol. but i dont care there my videos i can sing in them if i want. i saw mcr at projekt revolution i was singing so loud and jumping it was weird cause it was seats and everyone around me were linkin park fans so they were all staring at me haha.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
March 31st, 2008 at 10:11pm
jen616:
the way she feels.:
im going, but my dad wont let me go in the mosh =[

do u have pit tickets?

no. he just got stupid seats. i really want to go in the pit though.
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
April 1st, 2008 at 06:28am
jen616:
i saw mcr at projekt revolution i was singing so loud and jumping it was weird cause it was seats and everyone around me were linkin park fans so they were all staring at me haha.
Haha, me too! My friend and I were jumping and singing and screaming, and we were like the only ones in our section doing that! It was a little embarrassing, but totally worth it.
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
April 1st, 2008 at 08:21am
i just went to a sweet 16, and they played I'm Not Okay.
and me and my friend ran to the dance floor and started hardcore dancing and jumping around it was CRAZY. we were the only ones on the floor!!!
yeah, surprisingly i didn't loose my voice from screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. of course i'll sing along, it's a second nature for me!

anywho, i want them to play to play mainly anything very upbeat, so i can have an excuse not to sit down ahah. if they play Ghost i'm going to burst into tears cause it's such a sad song and we should all do that thing with the lighters and cellphones (more likely cellphones) and they'd be like AWWEE.

yeah. 37 days to go you guys. are we ready?
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
April 1st, 2008 at 01:46pm
do you know if they have creche facilities?
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
April 1st, 2008 at 03:13pm
englishgothboy:
do you know if they have creche facilities?
a what?
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
April 1st, 2008 at 03:50pm
angelscomeXscreaming:
37 days to go you guys. are we ready?
YES! I am so ready!