Don't have an account? Create one!

School Legends

AuthorMessage
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
October 4th, 2008 at 01:15am
oh, i have a few legends.

yesterday, actually, some kid was smoking weed in the boy's bathroom. every time you walked past, you caught a huge whiff of it. i swear, that dude had been smoking so much weed, you could almost get high off the fumes. a couple boys dared each other to see who could stay in the bathroom the longest without getting high. about 3 kids were given oss lmfao

last year, soooo much shit happened.

apparently, some girl got pregnant. well, the guy that had gotten her pregnant was dating another girl. and when the girl found out that her boyfriend had gotten another girl pregnant, she tracked down the pregnant girl to a bathroom and there was this HUGE catfight. it made the school paper and everything.

then during a code yellow (that's what they call it when the dogs search your lockers for drugs), they stopped at a locker near mine, and since i was in the classroom directly across from my locker, and everyone was looking out, everyone thought it was my locker. some people even started yelling at me. but then they opened up the locker right next to mine, and it turns out there was actually some pot in there. funny thing is, the exact same guy had gotten busted for drinking earlier that year.

THEN someone wrote a hit list. what was scary is that he was actually a friend of mine, kinda. anyways, he got oss for the rest of the year (it was the beginning of may) and we had to have a huge assembly on bullying and respect.

that's all i can think of right now.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
October 4th, 2008 at 03:52pm
^Whoa those were pretty hard core.

My God, I cannot believe I forgot to tell this. This is one legend that my friends and I will never ever forget, The Epic Of Scout Lake:

So after the last day of freshman year, I wound up hanging with some friends I new in school but had never seen much of outside of it. We basically just wandered around our village talkin bout nothing, and when it was time for everyone to go a plan was made to meet at Scout Lake that night. Well I assumed as much that there would be a few beers, and figured I should at least stop by because everyone was gonna be so close to my house.

But when I show up, I quickly realize that instead of beer, the drink of choice were two enormous jugs of vodka. Well just about everyone there was already over the line and swaying around. They were all happy to see me, and couldn't believe I cam. Next thing we knew a county truck rolls in and we all bolted for the woods. After walking a while we came out into a residential area and everyone was freaking out that they were gonna get caught. I actually shared they're feelings which is way I was the only one who choose to stay sober. Then as we're walking back to the Lake, this chick "Amanda" doesn't know where she is and starts wandering through backyards, so I had to go and lead her out. When we get back down, this guy "Albert" is tryin to eat peanut butter out of the container, but it isn't working because he is also holding a vodka jug, so his solution was to wipe the peanut butter on his face and hope it reached his mouth lol. This was a pretty crazy time and I was the only one with a clear head. It was honestly like trying to wrangle a bunch of monkeys. Everyones screaming and a one dude wanted to go swimming, where I just said "If you do, I am NOT going in to get you" Then "Albert" grabs me and says he wants to go "talk with me philososophicacacallylly."

We walked around the entire lake, and after we got back, I was saying good by and about to leave when I hear "OH MY GOD THERE'S PARENTS HERE!" Everyone starts running and then some one yells "I SEE YOU, GET OVER HERE NOW!" So we all wander back except for "Mathis" more on him later. Apparently it was some chicks mom and dad who who wasn't even there. The mom was upset but the dad was pissed. She was talking about letting it go, but he had already called the cops. When "Amanda" heard this, she tried to run into the woods and promptly feel overVery Happy. She tried this on several occasions with the same result lol. Then "Albert" started talkin shit to the Dad, where upon Mr.V goes "If you come with in fifty feet of my daughter I'm gonna cut off your dick" and Albert had some smart comment back, so Mr.V runs over to him and grabs him by the throat! We were all pretty stunned, but it was over pretty fast. It was nice to see the ashamed look on Mr.V's face.

Finally after an hour and a half, the cops showed up. Which is pretty amazing seeing as the station is only two blocks away. Apparently there was drinking party of 8th graders and they went there first. It turns out there we had to many people for them to do anything about, so they just took our names and let us go. So I guess somewhere in existence, there is a list with my name on it.

Thats what happened to everyone that stayed, but remember "Mathis" tried to run for it. He says he made it over the bridge where upon the cops blocked him on the other side and made him get down on the ground. He was arrested for resisting arrest, had to go before a judge, pay a $700 fine, and buy a new bike because the cops rolled over his as they were leaving. Course this was all after he got back from consoling at Christian Camp. Quite the summer I know.
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
October 5th, 2008 at 08:50am

My school seems so boring next to everyone elses'!

My friend had a class mate once who was basically an attention whore. She said she was pregnant when she wasn't, cried during class, disappeared from school constantly etc.

One time, she refused to get inside the classroom and when the teacher tried to force her, she ran away. So the teacher went running after her and so did the whole class. Except my friend and two others. My friend said it was hilarious to see everyone running through the corridors after one girl! She sure is famous now xD
river phoenix.
Salute You in Your Grave
river phoenix.
October 5th, 2008 at 09:41am
Out science block has these "temporary" walls, and one girl was leaning against the wall and just fell through Tehe
And we have a teacher who had sex with a student in the changing room showers, according to school legend.
(but he's a bit of a manwhore anyway)
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
October 5th, 2008 at 10:24am
Well one of my old teachers has been messaging my friend on facebook, some err.. innapropriate sutff. :/

This isn't my school, but a school just round the corner.. When the year 11's had they're last day at school everyone beat up the school principle and then chucked him in a bush. Yeah, pretty bad.

My dad is known as a bit of a legend at my old school. He also attended the school when he was younger and happened to come across a set of all the keys for each door in the building. Well when the whole school were having they're assembly one day, my dad and a few of his mates went up the stairs behind the stage and unlocked the trap door on the roof. Once you get up there, your basically in a tunnel between the ceiling of the assembly roof and the actually roof of the school building. On the assembly ceiling there is another trap door which my dad again unlocked, and while everyone was having the assembly, him and his friends starting spitting on the kid's and the teachers heads and then quickly shutting the door again. So everyone on the assambly kept getting drips on there heads but had no idea what it was, lmao.

Around 4 kids have been runover outside the school in the last 10 years, which is really terrible. The school have been trying to get zebra crossings and stuff, ect, outside but the people who live down the same street wont allow it.

Behind the stage at school theres also an abandoned classroom by the stairs. Apparently a young girl hung herself there years ago.

And about 10 years ago one of the prettiest girls in school (i've seen her in the yearbook), split up with her boyfriend. She was so upset that she went into the girls bathroom and slit her wrists. Someone eventually found her and she was rushed to hospital, she was okay though.

Oh yeah, and a few years ago a PE teacher was sacked and arrested for having a relationship with one of the girls at school.
k?!
Always Born a Crime
k?!
October 5th, 2008 at 02:23pm
When I was in seventh grade, on April Fool's Day some friends and I thought it would be fun if our math class (Our math teachers most hated class [he even said he hates us]) handed in paper that said 'APRIL FOOLS!!!' instead of out assignments.
Then fourth period finally came around and the way our seating was set up was in rows and there was three of them. The first row handed in a blank paper that said 'APRIL FOOLS!' and he said 'Take back this scratch paper.' and handed it back to them.
The second row handed in a seperate piece of paper with their assignments, and he just threw the other papers at them.
Then the third row just wrote 'APRIL FOOLS!' on the back of their paper, and just rolled his eyes.

That's the only one I can think of now. :]]
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
October 5th, 2008 at 02:46pm
This kid named Sean ran over and killed this one kid.
But, nothing really interesting happened at my school yet since it's only three years old.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
October 5th, 2008 at 03:46pm
Brilliant mistakes.:

My friend had a class mate once who was basically an attention whore. She said she was pregnant when she wasn't,

Yeah, we had that last year. The rumor started in the morning and by lunch everyone knew. It was pretty funny cause when we found out who it was my entire table just stood up and glared at her like a pack of meercats. And then all these teachers ran up and yelled at us for staring lol. Turns out it was started as an April Fools day joke among her friends and then totally got blown over the school.

Apparently some years back a kid decided not to come to a Saturday Theatre Rehearsal, and when he did come to one, he hadn't memorized his lines, where upon our director screamed, from inside the house mind you, "GET OFF MY FUCKING STAGE!."
mcr_raven
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mcr_raven
October 5th, 2008 at 06:40pm
When I was in middle school there was rumors that some kid fell off the roof when the 4th floor was open and died, 6th grade there was a food fight in the girls cafeteria and the next day we had cold sandwiches that were dull, and ever since there wasn't one anymore, but throughout my years in that school there was many arrest but especially when I was in 8th grade.

High School there isn't that much but this year there was one or a few student(s) who did a myspace group talking ***t about the seniors, which I'm in 12th grade, and the teachers they got suspended and the Adminstrator of Student Affairs had an assembly for it which most Seniors didn't know nothing excpet for the one who had her name and year of graduation, the student knew what was going on and didn't stand up. Last year there was a rmour that two girls were doing it in the bathroom, and thought they were lesbians, and with my History teacher she is strict, but when we were getting ready for the final exams her so called mother said that it's a miracle that Pres. Bush haven't been assassinated, which she told her whole class that and everyone started laughing.
jonas erik altberg.
Banned
jonas erik altberg.
October 6th, 2008 at 01:01pm
i set my hiar on fire in science w/ a bunsen burner.

Uhmm, in Spanish, i sat infront the most hilarious kida ever.
And we had this new teacher [new year] and one of the new sixth formers, called Kevn, kept shouting at us, and Mrs Perez kept shouting at us.
In the end me, and Katie were the only people left form not getting moved.

Uhmmmm, When i was in Primary school ,there was this kid, who was a little shit. [my ex] and a man had to come in to talk about his mannors. And i saw him at my COmp school, [three eyars later] and i went ''EEEEE DYU REMEMBER CALLUM?'' and he was like ''yerrr, did yu go to the same school?'' and i wa slike
''yerrrr''
and he went, ''your to pretty to go to the same school as him!''
And i was like [PERRV!]
Then , igot my phone out to text Charliiee, and he took it off my and went, ''Dyu really think you should have that in school unless your giving me your number?''
EVERYONE JUST STOOD THERE STARING AT ME.A 60 YEAR OLD HITTING ON A 13 YEAR OLD?

Uhmm, in RE, we were leanring about how Jews get circumcised, and i was in fits. So i was going through laods of famous jews.
So, i was like. ''OMFG ADAM SANDLERS DICK IS CIRCUMCISED. Oh well, he's still fit as fuck'' And my teacher agreeed.
Iwas like ''Aye rights Miss' ''

Errmmmmm, Once, our Music teacher was getting on our neres, so we locked her in a cupboard, and she started crying.
xD
Ar!el
Jazz Hands
Ar!el
October 6th, 2008 at 09:14pm
Last year we had some idiot write a bomb threat on one of the bathroom stalls. He specified the time and date he'd set it off and everything. The day before it was supposed to happen they put us into a lock-down (but didn't tell us or the teachers why), so we all huddled into the corners of our classrooms for a couple hours until they caught the kid. It was actually kinda scary.

At my old school - which was a Catholic school - there were all these ridiculous rumors about people seeing ghosts (mainly nuns) in the halls and basement. Once in awhile the upperclassmen would hang out in the basement throwing chairs to scare the rest of us XD Good times
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
October 7th, 2008 at 10:30pm
last year I did a speech about how emo is a kind of music, not a kind of person in front of my entire school.
Nobody has even dared mention the word emo since then.
x]
I'd call that a legend.
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
October 9th, 2008 at 08:59am
every aquaintance party at school.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
October 9th, 2008 at 07:50pm
Apparently I'm still famous for being the only student in the entire town to have had a petition trying to ban me from going to senior prom.
I'm not joking. I found out that some of the kids in the 'popular' group (who obvs I despised just as much as they hated me) had started passing around a petition to stop me going to my senior prom, for whatever reason. I know of two: one was a couple of whining, petty girls who said that because I'd been suspended a couple of times that year, I didn't 'deserve' to go (which is out of their control anyway, as the school rules state that you're only unable to attend school discos or proms if you've been suspended in that specific term, I'd been suspended in the first semester a couple of times but I was in the clear as far as the last term went), and the other reason was it was started by my ex-boyfriend's best friend as payback for dumping him (well, can you blame me, when the friend was constantly trying to break us up while we were dating? I did what he wanted by handing his precious buddy back to him, but because I did the dumping instead of being dumped I was a horrible person).

The thing that really hurt, though, was the fact that it wasn't just five or ten or the 'cool' kids trying to piss me off. Almost everyone in my entire year had signed it, even people I thought were my friends, which I guess just goes to show how moronic some people can be. Honestly, I hope they can sleep at night knowing how weak they are, and so eager to stab a friend in the back in order to impress some idiot who's going to be a nobody in a year or two, and doesn't even respect them for what they did anyway.

The principal just told me not to 'fret' about it, and said that there was no way it could be enforced anyway. That wasn't the point.
Either way, it was the last humiliation I could bear to put up with, so I ended up changing schools three weeks before graduation and attended that school's senior prom with a friend of mine who went to that school.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
October 10th, 2008 at 04:02pm
^ awwww, that's really sad =[
but what amazes me the most is the amount of stupidity they had....

the scenic nowhere.: our schools sound identical, do you by chance, live in the state of michigan?
green llama
Bleeding on the Floor
green llama
October 11th, 2008 at 04:57pm
According to my little brother who goes to the elementary school I went to, I'm still a legend there for flushing several kid's backpacks in second grade. XD

At the middle school I used to go to, every year the 8th graders have a food fight at B lunch on the last day of school.
ro_rainbow
Killjoy
ro_rainbow
October 11th, 2008 at 06:36pm
Well there is this ONE teacher who everyone knows.Absolute ledge.
We had "earthquake drills" in the middle of class.We've never even had a earthquake here!

Some other time she started giving out about a sandwich on her desk.I mean she went insane about it.She talked about it for the whole class.

And once she dropped her bag in the hall.All that was in it was use tissues and empty packets of crisps.And an ancient looking phone.
Smooth Criminal
Bleeding on the Floor
Smooth Criminal
October 12th, 2008 at 07:24pm
My spanish teacher is from columbia and she has a really bad accent so she wanted to say "Peanuts" but it sounded like she was saying "Penis" lmao.
So she'd be like "ok today we're going to watch the cartoon of da penis" and we all looked at her weird and laughed like whaat and shed be like "Was so funneh iz da cartoon of da penis speaking spaneesh"
And she'll wanna say "thiry-seven" but she says "titty seven" lmao
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
October 12th, 2008 at 10:19pm
I just remembered the couple who, despite being loud and proud members of their church's youth group, and obviously very 'Christian'.... were suspended after being caught in the toilets, indulging in a little bit of the old oral fixation, if you will.
Smooth Criminal
Bleeding on the Floor
Smooth Criminal
October 13th, 2008 at 02:22pm
my neighbor had a teacher who wouldnt shut up about how he wanted an ipod. so on the last day of school the class gave him an ipod box and wen he opened it there was a bag of dirt in it and the class started yelling "Dirt bag dirt bag" lmfao