New site layout!

AuthorMessage
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
December 2nd, 2008 at 06:04am
super sadistic:
Thanks Lauri Smile
And another thing. *asserts modly authority* You're technically spamming...this thread isn't to talk about twitter and what the guys have said on it....it's about the layout only.
Thanks.

i wonder if we can have a thread for their blog entries/twitter messages? :] bob said he's married - and this is big news, imo. :]
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
December 2nd, 2008 at 07:30am
don't tell me being a rock star isit awesome... all they do is watch TV, play games and drink coffee... and be totally awesome ofcourse
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
December 2nd, 2008 at 07:32am
Gerard Way.:

i wonder if we can have a thread for their blog entries/twitter messages? :] bob said he's married - and this is big news, imo. :]

I was wondering that too! It'd be good fun to discuss them.

And I read that Twitter message: wow, that makes all of them! Congrats Bobby. x)
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 2nd, 2008 at 09:11am
Gerard Way.:

Bobs, what!?
....Where!?
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 2nd, 2008 at 09:17am
^
Bob confirms his marriage.... ????
Leeyahhh - @bobbryar Will you marry me bob?
bobbryar - @Leeyahhh cant. already married

Sorry that this is off topic. I agree that we should have a separate thread for this.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 2nd, 2008 at 09:19am
^ Yeah Bob said that, but he could've been taking the piss too - it's BOB!
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
December 2nd, 2008 at 01:22pm
Deb:
^ Yeah Bob said that, but he could've been taking the piss too - it's BOB!

So true.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 2nd, 2008 at 04:18pm

Oh please. Theres no way Bob said that in a meaning fullway. He said it to a fan! And the guys would let it slip, its been done before it'll happen again.

Bob is not married. I refuse to believe untill he(or someone close to him) says it to a REAL source.
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
December 2nd, 2008 at 11:38pm
good idea bout the new thread
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 3rd, 2008 at 12:47am
BC Bryar.:

Oh please. Theres no way Bob said that in a meaning fullway. He said it to a fan! And the guys would let it slip, its been done before it'll happen again.

Bob is not married. I refuse to believe untill he(or someone close to him) says it to a REAL source.

Yeah, you're right.
I'd like to believe that it's true, but they would have done it in a more official way, not just a message to a fan. He probably didn't know what to say to that girl so he jokingly said he was already married. He knew that we would read it and discuss it to contemplate it's truthfulness. Typical Bob!
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
December 3rd, 2008 at 07:54am
sparklinggrey:
don't tell me being a rock star isit awesome... all they do is watch TV, play games and drink coffee... and be totally awesome ofcourse

Yeah, after like what, seven solid years of touring, living on a bus, never seeing their families, being followed around by rabid fans, not to mention the entire record-making process....yeah, those guys never do *anything*.

They've earned some lazy time. I'm stoked that they're sharing it with us and that they are enjoying themselves! Very Happy
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 3rd, 2008 at 07:56am
tabitha:

Yeah, after like what, seven solid years of touring, living on a bus, never seeing their families, being followed around by rabid fans, not to mention the entire record-making process....yeah, those guys never do *anything*.

They've earned some lazy time. I'm stoked that they're sharing it with us and that they are enjoying themselves! Very Happy

Clap HERE HERE! Beautiful. Smile
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
December 3rd, 2008 at 09:25am
bob always twitter! i love the new site!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 3rd, 2008 at 10:31am
BC Bryar.:
Theres no way Bob said that in a meaning fullway. And the guys would let it slip, its been done before it'll happen again. Bob is not married.
I didn't swear for what Bob would do - I simply said he could have been taking the piss. And the band doesn't "let things slip," they either choose to make a formal announcement or they don't. He either is, or he isn't.
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
December 3rd, 2008 at 07:05pm
+trys to pull the thread back on topic+
I like the new layout; It's nice to be able to hear from the guys, it makes them seem closer and helps us needy fans feel more in touch, whereas with their old layout, they were a mystical, far-away whisp of My Chemical Romance-ness. I love the room w/ the security camera, to, ftw. [x
[And it'd be awesome if Bob was married, too.]
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 5th, 2008 at 08:30am

Mikey really needs to update more. He made my day..."Nightman, fighter of Dayman" And then I could hear him laughing.
In Love
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
December 6th, 2008 at 02:39am
Sorry if this out of topic, but the rumor about Bob is married is actually true. An Indonesian promoter talks about Bob's marriage in a magazine and the local mcrmy posted it in their blog. But the article is in Indonesian so if you guys want to read it, i can try to translate and post it somewhere.
rosebud
Killjoy
rosebud
December 6th, 2008 at 03:09am
The background on the new page layout reminds me of the room in the Saw movies. Wonder who picked that then?
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 6th, 2008 at 03:58am
Gerard Way.:
Sorry if this out of topic, but the rumor about Bob is married is actually true. An Indonesian promoter talks about Bob's marriage in a magazine and the local mcrmy posted it in their blog. But the article is in Indonesian so if you guys want to read it, i can try to translate and post it somewhere.

I was thinking about Bob's marriage, and I didn't really believe it at first, even though he'd said it himself. But do you remember when Gerard dyed his hair red and then dyed it back because of 'a friend's wedding'? Maybe it was Bob?
Just a thought I had....
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
December 6th, 2008 at 04:58am
^ That could be but the magazine article where the promoter talks about it was written in January 2008 and the mcrmy posted it in their blog in September 2008.

ps; sorry for spamming here but this is good news, IMO :]