Don't have an account? Create one!

New site layout!

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 29th, 2008 at 04:09pm
^^wtf?????? No I didn't see it, but I'm not pleased!!!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 29th, 2008 at 04:17pm
You should probably be glad you didn't see it... She was being plain rude. Keeps me wondering how someone can say something like that to a person she is supposed to like. And for that matter, how someone can say that to another person, whoever that person may be.
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
November 29th, 2008 at 04:38pm
^ I saw that (unfortunately), I thought it was horrible, Bob's being so kind replying to people, he doesn't have to do it, but he chooses to out of kindness, and then you have people like her saying that she will shoot him if he doesn't reply, that's just ungrateful and nasty.
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
November 29th, 2008 at 05:33pm
We Are The Ocean:
^ I saw that (unfortunately), I thought it was horrible, Bob's being so kind replying to people, he doesn't have to do it, but he chooses to out of kindness, and then you have people like her saying that she will shoot him if he doesn't reply, that's just ungrateful and nasty.

Totally agree.

Also, I love the new thing on the site with twitter (although it's a bit difficult for me lol), so we can keep up with band news etc. But it must be annoying for the guys to be mobbed by all these teenies asking stupid stuff and begging to be replied to and getting angry if they don't. They are obviously busy and have their own things to do. I think it's amazingly kind of them to reply at all, not many bands would do that.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 29th, 2008 at 08:44pm
i am mad with little girls who bombard bob with those "if you dont reply, i will cry/kill myself/stop buying mcr album/etc." im afraid that they (mcr) might think that all fans are all psychotic like that :/
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
November 29th, 2008 at 11:07pm
Uhg... I was about to tell about the girl who called Bob a fake, but then I realized it was the same person who threatened to shoot him.

Poor guys, seems like they can't do anything anymore to try to make us happy or even talk to us without being bombarted and antagonized by horrible people like her.
Mad
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
November 29th, 2008 at 11:19pm
These people make me so angry. It's so frustrating that when the guys make an effort to get in touch with the fanbase, these stupid "fans" come in and say things that'll eventually drive them away again. What the fuck is their problem? Would a three-worded answer from him REALLY change your life, so much so you have to freaking spam their Twitters with stupid desperate messages of "PLZ REPLY, IF YOU DON'T I'LL SHOOT U." It's just so frustrating. 'S part of the reason why I'm glad Gerard doesn't reply to the messages to be honest. If Bob isn't treated with much respect....ugh. The guy steers with his KNEES just to reply to some of those silly messages for puke's sake, and that's how he gets treated.

Sorry for the rant.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 30th, 2008 at 12:35am
^Don't apologize - it needed to be said! I was thinking to myself that the Ways and Frank were smart not to get involved with Twitter; can you imagine what it'd be like in there if people found out THEY were replying? I think Ray has given up already - can't say I'm blame him. Bob is so fucking nice - no one appreciates shit. It figures it's the same girl who accused Bob of being a fake - I think she's the one who drove him away, too. Thanks again, Dumb Whore. Guess the "cunt" was for you.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
November 30th, 2008 at 12:39am
this is what i was worried about.
the guys are doing a great thing and trying to get closer to the fans,
but some just don't appreciate it.
i was worried this would happen or haters would bombard them,
and they'll just give up.
*sigh*
TheDangerousCupcake
Killjoy
TheDangerousCupcake
November 30th, 2008 at 08:50am
I just sent that "fan" a message to stop being rude. I think if we all sent aussie4life a little message of how we feel she might get the picture? If you agree send her your thoughts!
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
November 30th, 2008 at 09:31am
^^ Yeah, I sent her a message too. I wasn't too harsh though because with those kinds of people, if you just yell at them they get pissed, yell "OMFG STFU!!", and don't listen to anything.
Also becasue Twitter didn't allow me enough characters to express my thoughts fully *grr*
the king blues.
Bleeding on the Floor
the king blues.
November 30th, 2008 at 11:38am
Even though I completely do not get Twitter, I think some people are overreacting [the people saying "if you don't reply, I'll kill you" etc.]

It's cool that Bob is making the effort to reply to people, but if this happens anymore, I doubt that Bob will bother trying to reply because of how many people are talking to him and expecting replies.

Oh, while I'm here, could somebody please explain to me what it means when it says, eg. 'bob: @Aussie4Life' because, like I said, I really don't understand Twitter. Basically, who does it mean has said it? Sorry if I shouldn't have asked that here Smile
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 30th, 2008 at 11:39am
Whenever there is an @[username] at the beginning of a message, it means that the person talking is saying something/replying to the person after the @ sign.
the king blues.
Bleeding on the Floor
the king blues.
November 30th, 2008 at 11:41am
The Rumor:
Whenever there is an @[username] at the beginning of a message, it means that the person talking is saying something/replying to the person after the @ sign.

Oh, I get it now Smile thanks.
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
November 30th, 2008 at 12:47pm
^ Oh, so does that mean that Bob told that stupid fan she is a fake?

Good for Bob =)
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 30th, 2008 at 01:02pm
Happy birthday, Raiya Smile

Yeah, I "wtf is you problem?"'d Aussie4Life and she's stopped posting for now, but it won't make much of a dent in the 6,000 other people wasting his damn time and being stupid on there. And yes, Bob did call the chick a fake back Wink

I can't tell you how angry it makes me that people like this continue to represent the fanbase and drive the band further and further away.
Chemical Princess
Killjoy
Chemical Princess
November 30th, 2008 at 01:43pm
So true they should be happy and grateful that they take this time to keep the fans updated and they thank them by being rude and total assholes!!God they make me mad
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 30th, 2008 at 01:45pm
yeah im pissed off. I asked one question and he replied and i was stoked but i didnt bombard him with 1000 messages begging him to reply,

I just wanna hug bob it must be so annoying. He proberly only ever replys to shut them up but it often doesnt work.

the other guys are smart. Its the sad truth,
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
November 30th, 2008 at 02:00pm
Paint It Black:
The teenies are pissing me off real bad. Did you see the person who wrote several messages to Bob saying that if he didn't reply she would never listen to MCR again and she would shoot him if he ever came to Australia? I mean, COME ON! If people keep writing stuff like that they will stop interacting with the fans real soon, and I don't want that to happen.

YES! Disgust
what do these people expect?? of course, bobs not going to reply if people are rude or abusive *shakes head*
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
November 30th, 2008 at 05:14pm
Even if the boys have given up on replying to fans (with very good reason), I hope that they will still go on Twitter to post updates and talk to each other. Their earlier conversations were hilarious. It's not looking likely at this point, though.