Don't have an account? Create one!

New site layout!

AuthorMessage
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
November 26th, 2008 at 04:35am
Good thing: Bob and Ray both write back if you write something worth writing back to. Or even if you don't, if it's Ray. Very Happy

Bad thing: WHERE IS THE SWEET REVENGE GAME? Wheeeeeeere? I need it to liiiiive!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 26th, 2008 at 07:35am
I'm following them all, but for whatever reason I can't see Ray's posts in the timeline. What's up with that?
K'miille
Killjoy
K'miille
November 26th, 2008 at 07:46am
I just LOVE it. <3
Did you see the last post from Gerard about a photo from Bob ? xDD
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
November 26th, 2008 at 11:54pm
Does anyone know the significance of the background?
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 27th, 2008 at 12:24am
[quote="Rose Red."]
evilbunny:
As much as I like hearing from the guys, it almost seems a little too much like "endorsements" for stuff. It's one thing to mention some cool new coffee maker but naming the specific company and model is a little iffy? Same with the Espresso place and the video thing Ray was plugging. Geez I love these guys to death, someone please tell me they haven't sold out to the highest bidder! And if they did sell out couldn't they think of somthing wayyy more fun to endorse - like coffins or somthing Smile

Come to think of it it is a bit strange.

Instead of gee saying i got a new coffe machine of w/e he says i got a new coffe machine the x500 blah *brandname*

A bit odd but i dont think they would sell out

Anyway its so nice for this to be set up
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
November 27th, 2008 at 01:59am
i love this <3
the new layout will take getting used to. i loved how put together the old one was. this one looks a bit O_O in my opinion.
but i love the blogs <3 they're so cute. i miss these guys.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 27th, 2008 at 05:54am
btw hey guys, im sure by now most MCR fans have twitter. Anyway, we have this mcr fans group on twitter for everyone to discuss everything about the band. i think it'll be fun to have all fans come together on twitter instead of using @username to talk with each other. Please join, mcrfans on twitter

HOW TO JOIN:
1. Follow us (click 'FOLLOW')
2. Wait for confirmation (mcrfans will be in your 'follower' list)
3. To post: Type d mcrfans *your message here*
4. It may take 1-10 minutes for your message to appear on the group page.

Sorry that it took so long for the mesage to appear because the twitter group server i use cant get any faster than that. So, please join and spread the word, k? thanks.

ps; i didnt invite the band members. i think it'll be better if they're not in the group (its for their own privacy, and bob & ray got enough fans messaging them already)

thanks in advance. :]]
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 27th, 2008 at 08:24am
I fucking love how they've changed it, I think it's so much better.
and the blogs, holy crap. They are making me so happy. Knowing they're all good and keeping us posted on stuff, it's bloody fantastic. xD
Lmfaooo I love how they talk to each other on it.

"ray: @bob Obama is gonna stomp out guys like yoi"
lmfaoo.
Gingerbread
Killjoy
Gingerbread
November 27th, 2008 at 01:27pm
I Love The New Site
It's Well Better.
And I Don't Know, The Colour Scheme Just Makes Everything Seem Lighter And More Friendly, If That Makes Sense
(( Not To Mention How Much More Personal It Has Became With All The Blogs And Twitter [: ))
TheDangerousCupcake
Killjoy
TheDangerousCupcake
November 27th, 2008 at 01:32pm
I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but on the website, under the tour section it says "Details on the new MCR tour coming soon". Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it made me really exited for some reason Razz
The Lunacy Phringe
Bleeding on the Floor
The Lunacy Phringe
November 27th, 2008 at 02:23pm
^^ yeah i got excited too.Smile
it reminded me of Green Days page "World Tour coming soon".

Also, when it said "My Chemical Romance has more myspace friends than you. like that proves anything" i was like ROFL!! Razz
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 27th, 2008 at 05:14pm
*shakes head like she'd trying to dislodge something* Am I dreaming? I'm pretty sure in every fans dreams they couldn't have imagined a more active source from MCR... At least not without feeling delusional.

I love how personal the site seems. It's still a shock to me, but it is great. I just hope it doesn't get ruined somehow by 'overenthusiasm'.

Random: I've been wondering about twitter since Sheldon mentioned it on The Big Bang Theory. Mr. Green
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
November 28th, 2008 at 07:41am
I just hope they keep on posting so regualry... which i doubt

Random: Big Bang Theory rules!
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
November 28th, 2008 at 11:48am
I love the new look, and asking Bob who would look better in a miniskirt out of him or Mikey was fun xD (just for the record, he says Mikey would. File )
Anywho, I love how they're blogging and keeping us posted on what they're doing and whatnot.
<3
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
November 28th, 2008 at 01:26pm
X__Disenchanted__X:

My guess is that it will have something to do with the new album's Theme or Story
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
November 28th, 2008 at 02:11pm
the scenic nowhere.:

Anywho, I love how they're blogging and keeping us posted on what they're doing and whatnot.
<3

Agreed :]
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
November 28th, 2008 at 02:54pm
X__Disenchanted__X:

I assumed it was a CCTV camera because the blog is kinda giving us a chance to spy on them during the break.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
November 29th, 2008 at 03:27pm
^ yea i was wondering about that too
i love the blogging i think its awesome
hahah bobs hardcore into that twitter thing adn mikeys posted like one thing ahah
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 29th, 2008 at 03:58pm
Toronado:
Good thing: Bob and Ray both write back if you write something worth writing back to. Or even if you don't, if it's Ray. Very Happy!
Actually, I think Ray gave up already, and I've seen Bob have to answer any number of completely retarded questions. As he explained, he answers whatever he sees. When you post a question, if fifteen other people post right after you, your question is going to get bumped.

evilbunny:
As much as I like hearing from the guys, it almost seems a little too much like "endorsements" for stuff. It's one thing to mention some cool new coffee maker but naming the specific company and model is a little iffy? Same with the Espresso place and the video thing Ray was plugging. A bit odd but i dont think they would sell out
Dude - they're just explaining what it is - how could you seriously call them sellouts for that? If I bought something cool, I'd tell you what it is too. Wouldn't you need to have that information if you like, wanted one or something? As far as games go, it's sort of difficult to mention one without explaining who made it, isn't it? So is anyone who says that they drink Coke a sellout too? If they were "selling out" as you nicely accused them of, you would see something up on the manufacturer's site along the lines of "Here is Gerard Way promoting our product" along with some sort of commercial that he filmed. That day will never come, so chill.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 29th, 2008 at 04:06pm
The teenies are pissing me off real bad. Did you see the person who wrote several messages to Bob saying that if he didn't reply she would never listen to MCR again and she would shoot him if he ever came to Australia? I mean, COME ON! If people keep writing stuff like that they will stop interacting with the fans real soon, and I don't want that to happen.