New site layout!

AuthorMessage
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 30th, 2008 at 09:45pm
Nothings happened in a day.

Guys have given up on bullshit i guess.

Did u see that cunt thing that bob posted and then he posted a message later and by the sounds of it one or all of the guys are mad at him about posting it. WTF
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
November 30th, 2008 at 10:47pm
I think the worst part of the fanbase have collectively fucked themselves over. D:
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 30th, 2008 at 11:30pm
^ yep. Screw the Fan girls haha
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 30th, 2008 at 11:42pm
jorgialuvsmcr:
Did u see that cunt thing that bob posted and then he posted a message later and by the sounds of it one or all of the guys are mad at him about posting it. WTF
I think he was probably addressing the (no doubt) barrage of angry twitters he received, not the guys.

ian watkins.:
I think the worst part of the fanbase have collectively fucked themselves over. D:
Well said! Too bad they had to take everyone else down with them, though Disgust
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 30th, 2008 at 11:43pm
Fucking hell Embarassed
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 30th, 2008 at 11:51pm
Yeah. People accuse them of not caring about there fans. They set up proberly the most personal band website ever and then they get abused for not replying to every single fucking comment. Im angry. People are so ungratefull.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
December 1st, 2008 at 12:49am
gazelles.:
Even if the boys have given up on replying to fans (with very good reason), I hope that they will still go on Twitter to post updates and talk to each other. Their earlier conversations were hilarious. It's not looking likely at this point, though.

i agree with you. I think microblogging is the purpose they have Twitter in the first place.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 1st, 2008 at 08:36am

I dont get why everyones so fucking upset about it. Did any of you guys see the "good night megan" on the front? That was me. I've yet to wipe this fucking smile off my face, nor have i bombarded him with questions again.

IF HE SAYS ANYTHING TO YOU, anything! Even a simple 'yes', BE. GRATEFUL.

They wont keep this up for long....
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 1st, 2008 at 09:05am
BC Bryar.:

I dont get why everyones so fucking upset about it. Did any of you guys see the "good night megan" on the front? That was me. I've yet to wipe this fucking smile off my face, nor have i bombarded him with questions again.

Couldn't have said it better. Wink
Agreed 100%
I was wondering why Bob had sent a message saying "you are a fake" to someone, but then i looked at their profile and they had sent so many messages to Bob, complaining to him about his responses and getting angry if he didn't reply. It is so typical that some people had to be selfish and impatient when such personal profiles were opened up. It's so disappointing that some fans can't control themselves and just be thankful for the fact that he replied. Don't they understand that any answer from these generous and busy guys is great no matter what?
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
December 1st, 2008 at 12:55pm
BC Bryar.:

same here he replied to me as well. I was thrilled about it. Im just pissed at people who threaten to kill him cuz he wont reply. The guy is busy replying to other ppl AND he has a life.

I notice he hasnt replyd to the fans ever since "Your a Fake"
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 1st, 2008 at 02:40pm
Whoa, guys, cut down on the flaming, even if it is "fangirls". They're people too.
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
December 1st, 2008 at 03:16pm
^^ I can accept that. I get it that some people are going to be more anxious about hearing from them and end up sending a billion notes.

But there's a difference between messaging them a lot, and verbally abusing them and threaghtening their lives.

We're talking about basic manners and ethnic values that you should consider for just about all people, not to mention people you supposedly like.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
December 1st, 2008 at 03:30pm
I can see your point but by going on and on about it won't change the fact that some kids & adults for that matter, have no sense of what is appropriate especially when it comes to a band they are so passionate about.

It is not always "teenies" who let down the fanbase by the way.

In my opinion the band don't think their fanbase is only mature people who can control their emotions when it comes to any aspect of the band, they would know from shows, airports etc that fans can get overexcited and take things to a level that is not appropriate.
They will deal with it as they see fit, they are adults after all!

So basically what I am saying is - let it go already!
And also It is also basic manners not to bitch about people.

In relation to the subject of the thread, I love the new layout. It is so light and it appeals to me more than that last layout even though I did like it.
I really like the blogs they make me laugh and the twitter is a good fun idea.
I think the blogging will be good for the fans as hopefully when something is happening etc one of the band will post something, so when a rumour surfaces from LJ or Buzznet or somewhere reliable like that, everyone doesn't freak out.

Jenny.
Jenny.
December 1st, 2008 at 03:42pm
Thanks Lauri Smile
And another thing. *asserts modly authority* You're technically spamming...this thread isn't to talk about twitter and what the guys have said on it....it's about the layout only.
Thanks.
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
December 1st, 2008 at 04:11pm
I like the change of color on the official page. i especially like the little camera in the corner of the room. appropriate now that they are/were doing a running blog from all of the members. =)
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
December 1st, 2008 at 04:23pm
I got so surprised when I saw that it was a light color.
For some reason I just went "wow", I'm still not used to it though.
But I like it :]
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
December 1st, 2008 at 05:48pm
^^
yeah same
its a really nice change, i wonder if it has any links to the new album? but i think its more to do with the blogging. and i would just like to add that its good of the boys to keep everyone updated and the blogs are really fun to read xD
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
December 1st, 2008 at 10:01pm
Maybe the fact that it's a light-colored theme sorta represents how they're moving away from the whole physical "black"ness that surrounds mychem. Let's pray for purple and pink ponies as stage prop. xD

I suppose the novelty to blogging and twitter wore off - or at least, I hope that's all it is - wish they'd randomly update us about coffee and dog poop videos soon.

Edit:Oh yay, more blogs and twitters!
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
December 1st, 2008 at 10:37pm
sorry for bitching before. I guess its innappropriate for this thread.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
December 2nd, 2008 at 12:16am
yeah I saw it...looks totally schweeeeet! Very Happy