Don't have an account? Create one!

New site layout!

AuthorMessage
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
January 23rd, 2009 at 06:32pm
hey i was just wondering, the new count down they have up on the page, that's counting down to the release of Desolation Row right?
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
January 23rd, 2009 at 08:04pm
X__Disenchanted__X:
hey i was just wondering, the new count down they have up on the page, that's counting down to the release of Desolation Row right?

I was just trying to figure what the countdown was for.

The Desolation Row video would make the most sense, I didn't even think of that.
TheDangerousCupcake
Killjoy
TheDangerousCupcake
January 24th, 2009 at 02:12pm
Wasn't the video supposed to be released February 9th though? I'm confused as to what the countdown is for...
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
January 24th, 2009 at 02:20pm
I would guess it is the countdown to the first offical play of the song on the radio in the US? Since it has been confirmed by XFM in the UK that they will be playing it on Monday evening after 7pm.

Just went to a XFM link Star Crossed Lover posted, and seen that the next day the presenter of that show will be talking with the band.

XFM:
My Chemical Romance release 'Desolation Row', which is a Bob Dylan cover that features on the soundtrack of the forthcoming blockbuster movie, 'The Watchmen'. Steve will be playing the track on Monday 26th January plus on Tuesday 27th, Steve will also be speaking to the band live from the US! Kapow.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
January 25th, 2009 at 09:58am
X__Disenchanted__X:

from twitter:

bob: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Copy

7 hours ago
gerard: Our Watchmen song

8 hours ago
bob: Does anyone know what this bloody countdown clock on the website is for?

13 hours ago
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
January 25th, 2009 at 06:07pm
Argh There site keeps redirecting me to i tunes store. Does it do that to anyone else.?
Chemical Princess
Killjoy
Chemical Princess
January 26th, 2009 at 07:29am
Yes it does that to me it is so annoying :s
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
January 26th, 2009 at 08:00am
It does that to me as well.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
January 26th, 2009 at 08:03am
and me also.
annoying.
;_;
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
January 26th, 2009 at 12:22pm
same here
it's annoying
Jenny.
Jenny.
January 26th, 2009 at 12:23pm
That's so damned annoying...
Amazing advertisment. Rolling Eyes
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
January 27th, 2009 at 07:01am
Um, that would be because it says the song is available on iTunes. Obviously it's only available there and on vinyl at this time. So they are trying to make it easier for you to find it on iTunes since it doesn't come up right away if you type My Chemical Romance into search. Or did you guys think they would be giving it away for free?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
January 27th, 2009 at 08:15am
of course not, but it's still annoying that it's not possible to access the regular page and read the blogs and stuff.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
January 27th, 2009 at 08:28am
^ But you still can. The ad is above the Twitter feed, the rest of the page is still there. You only get redirected if you click on the ad.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
January 27th, 2009 at 09:01am
^
I don't. Everytime I enter www.mychemicalromance.com I get directed immeditaely to iTunes and no matter how many times I try I can't access their regular page.

edit: ohhh. never mind. it's not like that now. now I can access the page for some reason. oh well. it's all good now :]
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 27th, 2009 at 09:01am
Yesterday, there was a glitch on the site that redirected you to iTunes whenever you wanted to get on mychemicalromance.com so you had to click the cancel button on your browser at just the right time to access the blogs. It was really annoying but thankfully they've fixed it now.

Edit: Well, the site works on my IE but on Firefox it's completely freaking out.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
January 27th, 2009 at 09:03am
The Rumor:
Yesterday, there was a glitch on the site that redirected you to iTunes whenever you wanted to get on mychemicalromance.com so you had to click the cancel button on your browser at just the right time to access the blogs. It was really annoying but thankfully they've fixed it now.
oh right, that explains a lot :]
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
January 27th, 2009 at 10:27pm
^^ I offer my apologies in light of that information. I never had any problems accessing mychemicalromance.com, nor iTunes. I didn't realize others were.
YourIcyBlues
Killjoy
YourIcyBlues
February 21st, 2009 at 03:56pm
I hope they have a fun game like hidden somewhere like on the Black Parade one!! i only got to 'what's your strongest memory' and whatever i typed in it didn't work! I loveeeee Bob/Mikey's Twitter Blogs!!! =)
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
March 5th, 2009 at 08:06pm
http://www.mychemicalromance.com/down/
ooooohhh
i think they might be redesigning it or something Smile