My Chem film new video.

AuthorMessage
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
January 30th, 2009 at 09:22pm
nameless...:

someone put it on Photobucket ... =]

First of all, thank you so much for that link.

I loved the video. Not my favourite, but still amazing. Reminded me of Teenagers a bit.
I think all the guys looked great, as great as you can with cuts and bruises. I noticed some other people thought this as well, I think Frank could have been in it a bit more. But maybe the clip with him sticking out his tongue makes up for that! I laughed when Bob was completely knocked off his drum kit, that poor man. And for some reason I found the clip where Gerard is being held down by the police impressive. Maybe Gerard is just a good actor? Haha.
And the song itself I just can't get enough of.
Just wondering, am I the only one who thinks of a certain Leathermouth photo when they see that dog?
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
January 30th, 2009 at 11:38pm
I like the vid but it definitely is not what I was expecting. It's kind of more violent version of teenagers? As a Watchmen fan, I was expecting more movie tie ins.

Also, I know I am going to get yelled at for this, I'm not loving the outfits. Especially Gerard's. I love this band but I gotta call it when I see it and the outfits, to me, seemed like they were trying too hard.

Overall, I liked the video and am realllly happy to be seeing/hearing from them.
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
January 30th, 2009 at 11:49pm
desert skies.:
nameless...:

someone put it on Photobucket ... =]

First of all, thank you so much for that link.

i second that!

i loved the video. it definitely wasn't what i was expecting. it kind of reminds me of teenagers a little. the guys looked great and they all looked really into it. the ending was awesome; frank sticking his tongue out pretty much made the video, and gerard looks very fierce [i can't think of a better word] at the end before they close the car doors.

this makes me more excited for their next album...
severus.
Awake and Unafraid
severus.
January 31st, 2009 at 12:21am
The Kraken:
I like the vid but it definitely is not what I was expecting. It's kind of more violent version of teenagers? As a Watchmen fan, I was expecting more movie tie ins.

Also, I know I am going to get yelled at for this, I'm not loving the outfits. Especially Gerard's. I love this band but I gotta call it when I see it and the outfits, to me, seemed like they were trying too hard.

Overall, I liked the video and am realllly happy to be seeing/hearing from them.
I saw a reference to Gunga Diner and some Pale Horse posters, you know, some of the background stuff from the book. I guess since the video's going to play in the credits and not the movie itself, they don't feel the need to make it tie in all that much.

I agree that the costumes were, well, costume-y. But yeah, overall I like the video and it's great to hear from them again, even if it is just a one-shot deal.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 31st, 2009 at 01:00am
The Monster watched and said "Dayum...if this is a reflection of what their next album is gonna be like, I'm down!"

I freaking LOVED it - way to bust up the old image, boys! They looked great and the imagery was perfect for "Watchmen." Zack did an amazing job.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
January 31st, 2009 at 01:20am
Deb:

I freaking LOVED it - way to bust up the old image, boys! They looked great and the imagery was perfect for "Watchmen." Zac did an amazing job.

Yes In Love

It's so awesome.
Kaleidoscopic mind
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kaleidoscopic mind
January 31st, 2009 at 01:30am
I love love love it!!! And I want them to keep going in that musical direction sound-wise , SO good!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
simple plan.
Really Not Okay
simple plan.
January 31st, 2009 at 02:26am
I just watched the video, I completely love it!!! Very Happy
Ken Hidaka
Salute You in Your Grave
Ken Hidaka
January 31st, 2009 at 02:56am
sunshine machine:
I just watched the video, I completely love it!!! Very Happy

agreed!

poor Bob though..he got shoved.
Space
Killjoy
Space
January 31st, 2009 at 04:29am
I absolutely LOVE it and that’s what I want to see with My Chem. It’s like they’re a bit coming back to the “Revenge” period, although the video is a little too punk. And it reminds me of Teenagers too, bunch of fans, craziness and chaos, and I like the highlight which would to be the ending. I was a little bit freaked out to see what the police did to Gerard, and I was screamed out, “Aw! It hurts!” Btw, the facial expression of Frank in the cop’s car was really cute! Tongue! And Mikey looks SO cool in this video!
Ahead of the Curve
Always Born a Crime
Ahead of the Curve
January 31st, 2009 at 06:36am
just saw a version of it on youtube, bad quality but best I can find.

love the video, when it was starting I thought it was a bit like teenagers but them getting arrested at the end was a good idea. Goes with the song perfectly, love it!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
January 31st, 2009 at 08:32am
I love it! Especially the ending, it was awesome. They all look so cool!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 31st, 2009 at 09:25am
I don't think it was anything like "Teenagers." The band and the fans were on the same side in this video - all a bunch of badass punks LOL

Fuck, I REALLY can't wait for March now!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
January 31st, 2009 at 09:27am
I need to fix my iTunes store account so I can download it properly >.<
Can't stop watching it!
amireal
Killjoy
amireal
January 31st, 2009 at 10:43am
awsome i'm sure to love that video.. hopefully the're ar more videos of them to come
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
January 31st, 2009 at 10:46am
I would suggest it is more pre-revenge - seems like a faster bullets to me in many respects....what the heck does "a little too punk" mean?

You and me both Deb!
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
January 31st, 2009 at 11:47am
I'm guessing that outside of America will be able to buy the video around the same time as when the song is released, Feb 8th is it?

I love the video though. And if anyone who can't buy it yet wants to see it in good quality, here has it
LeATHERMOUTH.
Salute You in Your Grave
LeATHERMOUTH.
January 31st, 2009 at 01:15pm
i totally loved it, its real different from the nromal my chem, and it reminded me of teenagers a lot too, but alot more agressive. i don't know if they were costumes they were wearing or their new look, bu tim hoping it was only for the vid, but they all still look amazing, an di totally love the song and the vid.
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
January 31st, 2009 at 03:13pm
i loveed it!!!
but my friend watched it and said that lyn-z is in it if you pause at 1:08?
can anyone see it?? i dont know if its her or not
DESTROYA.
Killjoy
DESTROYA.
January 31st, 2009 at 03:23pm
hmm, it sure does look like Lyn-Z. But still not definitely sure though!