playground eyes.
January 24th, 2009 at 09:53pm
Thank you!!! Wow, this is so great!! Very Happy
It sounds awesome!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 24th, 2009 at 11:14pm
I took down the other links for a reason. >.<

Let me clarify: it is illegal to share copyrighted music. It's against the rules of this site to post copyrighted music. Any other links posted of the song will be taken down as soon as staff members see it. End of. No more please.
Kaleidoscopic mind
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kaleidoscopic mind
January 26th, 2009 at 12:28am
So weird that no one knows when the video will be out..
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
January 28th, 2009 at 03:12am
That is proberly because My Chemical Romance Hasnt given us a date yet.
Kaleidoscopic mind
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kaleidoscopic mind
January 28th, 2009 at 04:51am
That is kinda what I mean..
Pencey P.
Always Born a Crime
Pencey P.
January 28th, 2009 at 07:44am
I can't find Desolation Row on YouTube...
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
January 28th, 2009 at 08:19am
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
January 28th, 2009 at 09:02am
I love the outfit....

When is the movie showing??
Ahead of the Curve
Always Born a Crime
Ahead of the Curve
January 28th, 2009 at 11:42am
^
6th March as far as I know
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
January 28th, 2009 at 04:05pm
Ahead of the Curve:
^
6th March as far as I know

yep
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
January 28th, 2009 at 06:36pm
The video will be on http://music.msn.com/ on Saturday Jan 31st and then available to buy on itunes from Monday. Exciting much?!!!
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
January 29th, 2009 at 02:08am
Big_Pants:
The video will be on http://music.msn.com/ on Saturday Jan 31st and then available to buy on itunes from Monday. Exciting much?!!!

Do you think this'll apply to the UK too? I mean we can't even buy the song on iTunes until February Sad
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
January 29th, 2009 at 07:32am
can't wait for the video!love his torn shirt.and ray!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 29th, 2009 at 09:27am
Big_Pants:
The video will be on http://music.msn.com/ on Saturday Jan 31st and then available to buy on itunes from Monday.
I followed the link you posted, but don't see a reference to the "Desolation" vid anywhere on there; can you link us to the actual quote you read, please?
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
January 29th, 2009 at 10:16am
Sure thing Deb. This is the exact email I received last night from the MCR mailing list
Limited Edition Single 'Desolation Row' - Out February 9th

Video Premier This Saturday

If you've been following the band closely you'll already know that My Chemical Romance have recorded a brand new version of classic Bob Dylan track 'Desolation Row', which is to be featured on the soundtrack to the upcoming film ‘The Watchmen.’

The single will be released February 9th on (very limited) 12" Picture Disc, Download & iTunes Exclusive

The 12" is limited to 800 copies ONLY.
It will be backed with Tyler Bates' 'Prison Fight' (an extract from the film's score)

Preorder the 12" now at www.WatchmenMusic.com or HMV

In a post on www.mychemicalromance.com Gerard explained "when the chance came to do a cover of one of my favorite artists, Bob Dylan, for a film version of my favorite work of fiction of all time we had to jump at the chance."

'Desolation Row' is Zane Lowe's single of the week on Radio 1 and you can listen again to the single's first play on last night's show.

Make sure you keep an eye out for the premier of the Desolation Row video on MSN this Saturday. The video will be available to buy from Monday on iTunes and other digital retailers.

Watchmen

The full film soundtrack will be released on March 2nd, featuring tracks by the likes of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, Jimi Hendrix, with the film itself coming out on March 6th.

‘The Watchmen’ is an adaptation of Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons’ comic book series. Directed by Zack Snyder (‘300’, ‘Dawn of The Dead’).

A complex, multi-layered mystery adventure, Watchmen is set in an alternate 1985 America in which costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society, and the “Doomsday Clock” — which charts the USA’s tension with the Soviet Union — is moving closer to midnight.

When one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed-up but no less determined masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover a plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion — a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers — Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future.

Their mission is to watch over humanity…but who is watching the Watchmen?

Official UK Film Website Official Graphic Novel Website

At Cinemas Everywhere March 2nd

WATCHMENMUSIC.CO.UK

MYSPACE MYCHEMICALROMANCE.COM BEBO

Being a computer loser I've no idea how to copy codes to makes the links they used work (I just copied and pasted my email). I assume the MSN one will work on Saturday. If you'd like me to forward the email to you I can certainly do that if you PM me your addy.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 29th, 2009 at 10:36am
^ Thank you! I subscribe to all their stuff; I probably received the same information and didn't pay close enough attention to it; thinking it was just shit I already knew. Hm I wonder if our part of the world will premier the video anyplace, considering the state of affairs over at Fuse and MTV Disgust
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
January 29th, 2009 at 11:35am
Yeah it's easy to dismiss those emails sometimes "yes, yes we know we can pre-order blah, blah, blah." I nearly didn't read it as thus far we in the UK have been unable to order the 12" but I'm glad I actually opened the email and took a good look lol.

Sadly with Warners going ape at Youtube even if someone rips the video it won't be on there for long, hopefully it will end up on the bands website.
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
January 29th, 2009 at 02:34pm
there's a 30 sec clip on mtv right now.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
January 29th, 2009 at 02:44pm
Sadly us poor relations in the UK cannot see the MTV clip.