Don't have an account? Create one!

It's Official-MCR Starting New Record...

AuthorMessage
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 7th, 2009 at 07:15pm
Michael Way.:
CupcakeSuicide:

This has bee posted like, ten times.

Where? I don't see it anywhere in this thread.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 8th, 2009 at 07:09pm
CupcakeSuicide:
Michael Way.:
CupcakeSuicide:

It was posted in several other threads, and I could swear in this one too.

Sorry...?
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 9th, 2009 at 08:42pm
Michael Way.:
CupcakeSuicide:
Michael Way.:
CupcakeSuicide:

It was posted in several other threads, and I could swear in this one too.

Sorry...?

It's fine. I was a little surprised though, since I remember making sure it wasn't posted before posting it. Even if it was posted in other threads, it's still under the topic, and some people may not have seen it yet.
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 10th, 2009 at 10:58am
guize watch the pyramids
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
December 15th, 2009 at 12:26pm
SQUUUEEE I am so excited about the new record. I have no idea what to expect even having read about six million articles about what it might be like... I am just really looking forward to it, particularly the fact that (from the articles I've read) every song seems to be completely different.
can't wait!
xox
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
December 24th, 2009 at 01:59am
I know I'm dying of anticipation for this new record. Especially after reading the AP article, with the little parts about what the new songs are gonna be about. It sounds like its gonna be really different from what they've done before so it should be interesting.
flock of doves!
Killjoy
flock of doves!
December 24th, 2009 at 06:07pm
ICANTWAIT.
i think i remember squeeing like a Jo Bro fan girl (pardon for metioning them -.-) when i found out Very Happy
from the way that they've described it, i can tell its doing to be amazing In Love Walkman
lil emo chick
Killjoy
lil emo chick
December 29th, 2009 at 06:45am
GERARD AND MIKEY I LOVE THEE O YES I DO
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 29th, 2009 at 08:06am
....And that has what to do with the new CD? Confused Don't spam, please.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 20th, 2010 at 02:38pm
I really, finnally, understand what their getting at for this album. Im so glad. Im acctually excited now. It will be here soon, guys <333
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
January 21st, 2010 at 05:50pm
Michael Way.:
I really, finnally, understand what their getting at for this album. Im so glad. Im acctually excited now. It will be here soon, guys <333

Same! At first when I was reading those all those new interviews, I thought they were, like competely rejecting everything they've ever done before, with how their all trying to get away from tbp and stuff. But now its more like they still have the same message and everything, they're just stripping it down and making it 'more real', as G put it.

But yeah I'm so excited! I wonder when there will be a release date, that's really all I need to know...
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
January 22nd, 2010 at 06:45pm
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
January 22nd, 2010 at 06:54pm
nameless.:

I also heard about this... I hope it is! I was screaming with excitement when I saw it.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 22nd, 2010 at 08:20pm
nameless.:
i'd say you'd be better off waiting until there is an official statement releases somewhere. It is very exciting and quite plausible though.
fiyahfiyah
Killjoy
fiyahfiyah
January 31st, 2010 at 12:52am
i just read on buzznet the name of the new record...ready for it!!!
THE RISE AND FALL OF THE KILLJOYS! apperently after gee's next comic. i wish it were out now!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 31st, 2010 at 03:19am
Gerard has said previously he doesn't want the comics to be intertwined with mcr, I think (can anyone confirm?), so I highly doubt that. It's buzznet, if it doesn't come from the band directly, it's not a definite 100% thing. Don't pass it off to be the definite truth without proof... as they say, proof or it never happened

Besides, the whole "rise and fall" thing was already tried before the black parade was released.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
January 31st, 2010 at 07:00am
lycia.:
Gerard has said previously he doesn't want the comics to be intertwined with mcr, I think (can anyone confirm?), so I highly doubt that.

Yes, Gerard has said several times that he wants to keep the comics and mcr separated.
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
January 31st, 2010 at 09:23am
I wonder when they'll release a title.. or if they've even thought of one yet?
Any ideas of a release date?
chelz616
Killjoy
chelz616
January 31st, 2010 at 10:57am
Some article said march 30th but I can't see how that's possible. There's no single out yet or a title out or a tracklist or anything. Unless they want to be completely mysterious it's probably coming out at the end of April. I'm not basing that off anything...justvan educated guess lol but I could be wrong
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 31st, 2010 at 12:12pm
chelz616:
Some article said march 30th but I can't see how that's possible. There's no single out yet or a title out or a tracklist or anything. Unless they want to be completely mysterious it's probably coming out at the end of April. I'm not basing that off anything...justvan educated guess lol but I could be wrong
There never are full track lists released with them
until the last minute. They released wttbp one month before tbp was released. The title also always remains a mystery until the very last minute, Gerard/mcr are very secretive of the album titles.