Don't have an account? Create one!

Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 14th, 2014 at 09:33pm
Myself,
You need to learn when to hush. Seriously. You get annoying when you constantly ask to play. He knows that's really the only game you can play, but he has games he can play by himself that are way more fun. Games he actually likes playing. I know you want to try and be more involved with things he likes so you can do things together, but maybe video games isn't it. If he really wanted to play with you, he'd say so. Just, try and find something else. Who knows, you might find something if you search hard enough.
Vanessa
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
February 15th, 2014 at 09:01am
whatever
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 18th, 2014 at 02:03pm
j,

sometimes i get the feeling that you have this grand plan for how something will go, and then i always end up ruining it. for that, i apologize. i can't help it. i've tried to explain this to you before, but it was brief and i don't think you fully understand. however, i'm also afraid to go into too much detail because i am not sure what you will think about me. i promise that i am not crazy or anything like that. i'm just scared. i've witnessed things in my life at an early age that have scarred me for life. it is difficult for me to get close to someone because of it, but i am trying very hard to overcome my personal issues.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 19th, 2014 at 09:39am
Dad,
What else do you want me to do? I've been applying everywhere. Mostly online, which you never see. Maybe that's why you think I'm not trying hard enough. I went to the unemployment office yesterday. I got the chance to fill out an application to a place that's actually hiring, but they wont start doing callbacks until next week. And, if we're being honest, it's a slim chance they'll hire me. So far, no other place will. I don't know why, maybe you should go ask them. It's not my fault that the holiday season is over and no place is hiring right now. I'm doing all I can do. Maybe you can start going out for me and getting lots of applications for me to fill out and return. Then we'll see if you get the results you want. Oh, and the place that's "always hiring", yea, they wont hire me. Anytime they send out an e-mail (sometimes when they don't), I re-send in my application for the millionth time. Sometimes they call and ask me some more questions, sometimes they don't. But what they have yet to do is call me in for an interview. I promise, I'm trying. Get off my back.
Vanessa
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
February 20th, 2014 at 05:48am
Juan,
I'm mad at you. I know about the things you did & lied to me about recently, and to be honest it hurts a lot. Because all I ever did was try my best for you. I knw we're better off now really,
and I just I don't want to be mad at you. I want to think of you as someone fantastic, which is all you were until recently. You meant a great deal to me and I hope you realise that. It's not like I don't care for you.
- Nicola.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 27th, 2014 at 03:18pm
INO,
I'm sorry I post so much. I just have nobody else to talk to much. I have you, my fiancé, and my mom. I fee like you truly understand. Thank you.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 28th, 2014 at 12:48pm
o,

i miss hanging out with you so much.
i wish that your job didn't require you to travel most of the time.

- mandy
Hello World
Killjoy
Hello World
March 3rd, 2014 at 12:23am
dear extended relative,

shame on you for lying, deceiving and being so self entitled.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 7th, 2014 at 10:46am
Parents,
You jumped down my back constantly about getting a job. Places weren't hiring, but you didn't care, it was somehow my fault and I needed to try harder. You thought I was just goofing around online all day, turns out I was filling out lots of applications. I bet you felt stupid after I told you that, even though dad didn't believe me. Dad yelled at me demanding me to tell him why I wasn't trying hard enough. Asking why I didn't wanna work. I knew he was wrong. That didn't matter though. And then, me and mom go to a restaurant, they let me fill out an application, but tell me they're full. I didn't expect anything to happen, so I filled out more applications and went about my business. They ended up calling the next day telling me to come in for an interview. I was excited, but scared. Scared because I don't know anything about what restaurants do. I cant bus a table. I cant work a register. I cant make pizza and memorize orders. The good thing is the manager is really nice and is willing to help me and be patient with me. That does help out a ton. And yet, throughout all this, you two STILL complain because it's not a full time job. Most of the time, training hours aren't full time. And for now, this part time job is the best I can do. So at least act like you're happy for me. I found a job, when they really didn't have room for me. I finally found a place that wants me, for now. It might not be paying much, and the hours might not be the very best, but it's better than where I was. I'm sorry it wasn't the perfect full time you guys were expecting, but the least you could do is be happy for me.
Vanessa
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 17th, 2014 at 01:20pm
d,

i am not condemning you for paying everyone back. it was the right thing to do, but i wish that you would have done it in moderation. things were looking good for the first time in years, but now there's talk of losing the house again. you know what the industry is like. i wish you wouldn't have worked so hard on paying everyone back right away. they would have understood. but now we are suffering again, and i am involved just like last time.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 18th, 2014 at 10:22am
Work,
I really shouldn't be having this bad of an experience. It's only been a week. You expect me to be an expert at everything already, when in reality I've only been taught one thing, the salad bar. You never even put me on the salad bar. You put me at the register, alone. I've had very minimal, and very shitty, training at the register. The girl who was supposed to teach me pushed buttons so fast I couldn't keep up, then told me to do what she did, and got mad when I couldn't. And you guys still get mad when I cant. Don't blame me, I've never worked one before until this job. Blame your shit employees who think they have better things to do than make sure I succeed.
Vanessa
wondering
Killjoy
wondering
March 28th, 2014 at 05:26pm
K,
I can't help but constantly go back and read what you wrote about me. When did things change? Why? Did it just become too tiresome to keep up the charade you set up for yourself to fall into? Before you even knew my name, you claimed you love me, or should I say you said I wouldn't understand 我爱你。Translated, it means "I love you." How could your love for me vanish just like that?

But here I am, a year later. Still wondering what happened. We fought, but you were always dearest to me, and the most trustworthy person I could ever ask for. Yet there are so many lives. Were you just trying to salvage your own reputation so you wouldn't have to deal with more problems? I understood you had a hard time of things, but I didn't have things any easier. That's something you've yet to understand. You acted as if it was really easy to get everything done you wanted me to get done, yet nothing was as simple as you made it to be. You probably still think so to this day.

But my mind always goes back to how you acted. You were always the sweetest and kindest girl. You were misunderstood, but you had a heart of gold. And I loved every little thing about you, and who you were. So matter how many times I say it, I can't imagine that you were just some evil person the entire time, cheating and manipulating me the entire time. Nobody can lie that well, can they?

And even in our final moments, instead of just giving me the answers I wanted, you avoided the question or lied more. Now we will probably never have contact again. Never can I attempt to get the answers I have craved for so long. Never can I put in front of you the list of all the painful things you did to me, to possibly snap you out of whatever haze you put yourself in. Not even you could deny a list as big as the one I've made.

Maybe you will though. I gave you that string to come back to talk to me whenever you need. I actually expect it. If you were so infatuated with me before you even really knew me, and then later equated me to the devil himself, not even this guy will stay in your heart forever. Eventually, you'll turn on him too.

You'll start to argue with each other more and more often, and you'll start aiming to hurt him, even in moments the two of you are getting along, just like you did to me. Eventually you'll distrust him, and do something so horrible, things will crumble. Then you'll come back, and look for the answers to why "he became a bad boyfriend" or something, only for me to have the truth of the matter waiting for you. And maybe then I can snap you out of whatever you have become.

Would I have a chance with you again if it worked? Who knows. But at least the woman I fell in love with two and a half years ago would be back, and the succubus I can't stand to think about would be gone. But we lasted a year and a half, so I guess I'll have to wait at least a year longer for that chance to save you to ever come.
D.
wondering
Killjoy
wondering
March 29th, 2014 at 08:38pm
K,
I hope you're okay. I've been told that there's nothing to worry about, and that you're probably just fine, but i can't help but worry. Even if it was minor, how can I not be worried about something like that happening? If only I could ask you myself...
D.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
March 31st, 2014 at 02:04am
dad,

i love you, of course. but why can't you just understand that we're different? why can't you just understand that i do not agree with a lot of the things you say? and i have different interests than you. some of the things you like i don't like at all because they freak me out. and when i say i don't want to do something, it's not because i don't feel like it. it's because my anxiety is so bad i literally can't. please understand that.

me
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 31st, 2014 at 07:17pm
s,

i want to be your friend again. i made the first move, and you seemed excited.
i just hope that you call or text me soon so that we can talk. please.

- mandy
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 2nd, 2014 at 09:15am
K,
I hope I impress you and you do hire me. That'd be really great. I'm kind of hoping you put me on mostly dish washing, because no matter how much of a people person I am, I tend to freeze up. I think taking out food or busing tables will make me freeze up. I'll do it anyway, dont get me wrong, I just hope dish washing is my main thing for a while.
Vanessa
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
April 2nd, 2014 at 02:16pm
m,

i love you and that'll never change. ever. in a million years. but what you did was wrong and i know that you know that. i'm just very angry and i believe i have every right to be. i've never felt like this before and i'm feeling so many different things right now that i'm actually not feeling any of them; just confusion. i'm beside myself and i honestly don't know how to fix this situation. even if you give it all back to me, that doesn't change what you did. i just don't know what to do.

h
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 3rd, 2014 at 09:33am
N and K,
I'm really glad you both considered me. I'm also super excited to start working for one of you tomorrow. I'm so thankful for the ability and opportunity to have two jobs. I'm also extremely scared my depression and anxiety will get in the way. Hopefully I can put it all behind me and do a good job. I really need this to work out.
Vanessa
wondering
Killjoy
wondering
April 6th, 2014 at 11:45pm
K,
I'm crying over you. I'm begging for God to give me a chance. I just want to try to get the old you back, and I'm at my wits end. Even if I could never be your friend again, I just want the real you back. I want that kind, sweet girl I met almost three years ago back in this world.
D.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
April 7th, 2014 at 11:34pm
Dad
I really wish I could tell you how I'm feeling. When you come out of the blue and ask me if I'm feeling okay, lonely, depressed, scared, happy... I can't just admit to it right then and there, and I know I should. But I don't see how you could help me. You've never been good at emotional advice. Your answers are always "you need to get out more," or "stop being so negative," or worse, "I was just like you. You'll change." Because I'm not you, so you can't know that I'll change.

I just wish I could tell you, and have my daddy fix my problems, but I'm 22 and I can't. And I'm sorry I can't confide in you like I wish I could.
-Becca