WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!!!!

AuthorMessage
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 6th, 2010 at 06:27pm
lycia.:
Nise:
Mikey's back! He tweetet 17 minutes ago!

MWSOTD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8u2RBO_DfE
just so everyone knows, that's Jarvis Cocker from Pulp - a Brit Pop band that M and G Way have stated they love numerous times. It's not some super secret code.

shows everyone's coming out of the woodwork though.

I know. I was just so bummed he's back.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 06:28pm
MCRnati:
Yeah but so far no one has mentioned any connections to Pasta Animals, Pajama Apples or Pineapple Area Wink

But I have seen Post Apocalypse mentioned. xoxo
touche.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 6th, 2010 at 06:35pm
This neverending-MCR-anxiety is going to be the death of people.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 6th, 2010 at 06:36pm
Murdered.:
This neverending-MCR-anxiety is going to be the death of people.

i'm already beginning to wither away. Sad
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 06:43pm
Nise:
wasn't to you, just pointing it out just because
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 6th, 2010 at 06:45pm
lycia.:
Nise:
wasn't to you, just pointing it out just because

Yeah, I know. Didn't feel offended or whatever. Just a bit ashamed for posting without any further comment Embarassed
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 6th, 2010 at 09:32pm
...please stand by...

could something be happening soon?
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
September 6th, 2010 at 09:38pm
that's what some people on twitter are saying . i hope much doesn't happen tomorrow , i have school (n)
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 6th, 2010 at 09:40pm
Has the NewaGoGo twitter always had the "This is not a test" icon?

also, what is the background? Kind of looks like diagrams of how the eye works.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 6th, 2010 at 09:41pm
don't know if this would be relevant to anything they're doin, but I thought NewsAGoGo's twitter background was weird/interesting looking...and found some info on it. It will probably look like a bunch of gibberish, but just thought i'd post for the heck of it.

Also, I HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS SOON.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 6th, 2010 at 09:47pm
Of course, I step away from my chem for one hour to breathe... and this happens haha.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 10:18pm
Do you think they're doing this off of est or wst?
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 6th, 2010 at 10:23pm
lycia.:

no idea.
does it matter if we don't have a time?

the tweet was over an hour ago.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
September 6th, 2010 at 10:30pm
The Kraken:
Has the NewaGoGo twitter always had the "This is not a test" icon?

No, the icon was different a few hours ago. It was a picture of a tv laying in what looked like sand before.

lycia.:

I'd bet west, only because some members (if not all) of MCR live in California and Warner Bros. is located there as well.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 11:15pm
The Kraken:
no idea.
does it matter if we don't have a time?

the tweet was over an hour ago.
no, i was just asking cuz it seemed weird they'd be up til 11 est doing this stuff.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 6th, 2010 at 11:28pm
I am thinking something is going to happen to that little tv real soon, maybe tonight. But all My Ideas keep getting shot down, I dont know why I even bother to post at all.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 11:43pm
spend4zen:
I am thinking something is going to happen to that little tv real soon, maybe tonight. But all My Ideas keep getting shot down, I dont know why I even bother to post at all.
no some of us (aka me) are being bitterly realistic after all the massive theory attacks with TBP and everyone looking far too into things than necessary. i'll stop replying to you if that's what you want, but not everyone is gonna go: "yeaaaah, i agree with you with everything". there's nothing personal with anything i say, and anybody who was around on this site before these new album shenanigans can back me up when i say it's the way i always have posted.

i'm just being ~howard benson with mcr's music on TCFSR: asking why it fits, why would you say that, etc, etc, that was a shitty analogy, yet effective as to explaining why
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
September 6th, 2010 at 11:53pm
re·al·is·tic   [ree-uh-lis-tik]
–adjective
interested in, concerned with, or based on what is real or practical: a realistic estimate of costs; a realistic planner.

We don't know what's real yet. So any ideas are a possibility. And I don't say this to be rude/mean so don't take it in that way.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 12:16am
MCRnati:
re·al·is·tic   [ree-uh-lis-tik]
–adjective
interested in, concerned with, or based on what is real or practical: a realistic estimate of costs; a realistic planner.

We don't know what's real yet. So any ideas are a possibility. And I don't say this to be rude/mean so don't take it in that way.
okay, i take realistic and add pessimistic to that. realistically and pessimistic thinking after the mass theory explosion before TBP. =D

not that it matters in accordance to this whole thing. not everyone is going to agree with posts, like myself... i'm just the one who speaks my disagreeing majority of the time. the theories are good, but some just grasp straws a bit. just my view. i'll admit to the bitchiness and blah blah blah can be nicer to everyone, but i'm not gonna agree to every post and go: "that is so good, yeah!!" when it's never been me to let it slide as such. Wink

i'm very concerned with the realism and practical-ness, that's when something comes up that isn't necessarily practical and realistic in the greater outlook... then yeah, i think i used the term right loosely.
Nise:
But anyways: Can anyone please record what's being played @ WKIL and edit it so that the buzzing disappears? Would do it myself, but it's not my computer and it lacks editing programs. Maybe Audacity can help us with that one.
I took a second thought and was about to do this and went to thinking that:

if we recorded it and whatnot off the computer, it would only be one channel (i don't know the correct term, so i'll just call it channel) of sound right? the reason why we can "strip" songs is because there's multiple channels of sound that make up a song, and when we strip the vocals it takes off one of those channels, aka the vocal channel.

we wouldn't be able to strip the buzzing with one channel cuz there's no other channels to have left... unless we had the original and i looked through the page source coding and didn't find sound files anywhere.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 7th, 2010 at 12:29am
Ummm...When I said My Ideas kept getting shot down, I was not refering to other people posting, I was refering to it not happening..sorry if I was not clear....but now that you mention it..LOL...You are a little bit of a negative nelly sometimes.. Razz And besides, the guessing about whats going on is just in fun anyway, at least I hope it is, Its meant to be fun, not taken so seriously im sure.