Don't have an account? Create one!

WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!!!!

AuthorMessage
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 4th, 2010 at 06:35pm
Is it just me or do the number seem to be speeding up?
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 4th, 2010 at 06:56pm
^^The numbers have definitely sped up.

I've read a few people saying something is happening at 6:30. (I would assume pacific time?)
But I don't know how reliable that is.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 4th, 2010 at 07:04pm
i am an atomic bomb:
I've read a few people saying something is happening at 6:30. (I would assume pacific time?)
But I don't know how reliable that is.

Me toooo, I'm hoping that's true...either way, I'm definitely not leaving my computer until we're given some news! Smile
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 4th, 2010 at 08:11pm
http://twitpic.com/2lb91z
Just a thought.
Also a lot of people are on http://www.chatzy.com/553209508338 right now discussing it.
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
September 4th, 2010 at 08:16pm
I can't believe that the silence has finally been broken. I'm so excited but since I'm in the UK not sure I can justify staying up til 3am to see if something happens :/

The sound doesn't work on my pc, can someone give me a rough idea of the sounds playing on the various website channels, is there anything sounding remotely like a new song?
SianySTFU_8D
Killjoy
SianySTFU_8D
September 4th, 2010 at 08:16pm
The Kraken:
someone on the tumblr mentioned something about 11/9/10; that's a tuesday (and my 18th bday). new music comes out on tuesday.

Depending on where this person lives, (either the USA or UK) It could mean 9th november, or 11th of september. Its been considered that the 9/11 bombings were what influenced gerard way to create a band in the first place? < connection with the new album maybe?

I dont even know if what im saying is making much sense, im just excited because theres actually something going on!!
godricc
Killjoy
godricc
September 4th, 2010 at 08:24pm
only hour to go to new epic changes so thats what im hoping for Clap Clap

im just imagining what the board will look like if really something is happening, probably there will be a new my chem explosion Nyam

letz hope for 6.30
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
September 4th, 2010 at 08:30pm
Quick question, I have entirely forgot where the idea that something was happening in an hour came from? Anyone care to enlighten me please? Smile Thank youuuuu

-x-
godricc
Killjoy
godricc
September 4th, 2010 at 08:35pm
https://twitter.com/DrDeathDefying

one of the supposed fake accounts stating something happening @ 18,30 with most of us guessing its pacific time and that the something will take place @ mcr.com Clap
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 4th, 2010 at 08:36pm
Harleen Quinzel.:
The sound doesn't work on my pc, can someone give me a rough idea of the sounds playing on the various website channels, is there anything sounding remotely like a new song?

on channel WKIL theres some background noise behind some obnoxious static that sounds like a new song since it sounds like there is some drum beats, singing, etc. I'm not sure what the other channels might mean.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 4th, 2010 at 08:39pm
If any of you are interested, I highly suggest following brandyway on tumblr. She seems to be onto something. =D

(I've been following this closely, since there's nothing else for me to do except play Warcraft XD)
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
September 4th, 2010 at 08:40pm
^ Thanks i am an atomic bomb

At least I know I'm not missing any good quality new material.
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 4th, 2010 at 08:46pm
murder tramp;:
If any of you are interested, I highly suggest following brandyway on tumblr. She seems to be onto something. =D

(I've been following this closely, since there's nothing else for me to do except play Warcraft XD)

Reading all of these posts just make me more excited. <333

one day its completely dead and the next the shit hits the fans. haha
^^(and no problem :] )
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
September 4th, 2010 at 08:53pm
Hey guys, a tad off topic but I kind of needed to know.. Is Brian Schetcher not their manager anymore??
-x-
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 4th, 2010 at 08:54pm
the_lovecats:
Hey guys, a tad off topic but I kind of needed to know.. Is Brian Schetcher not their manager anymore??
-x-

Sadly, no. I was so disappointed when I found out. I really liked him.

And, just so I'm not spamming, a few people said the numbers on the site are going faster! (Sorry if this was already mentioned...)
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
September 4th, 2010 at 08:56pm
Ohh crap how did you guys find out? Was it on bad terms??

-x-
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 4th, 2010 at 08:57pm
the_lovecats:
Ohh crap how did you guys find out? Was it on bad terms??

-x-

I heard that it was. He said two things on his twitter that would point to that.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 4th, 2010 at 08:57pm
half hour left!!! aaah, I reeeally hope something happens! i'd be sad if they left us hangin'. lol
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 4th, 2010 at 08:58pm
tarasaurus rex!:
half hour left!!! aaah, I reeeally hope something happens! i'd be sad if they left us hangin'. lol

I second that emotion.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 4th, 2010 at 09:13pm
To me it seems if you cant hear past the static on wkil it sounds live, but i might just be imagening things out of my excitement.