AuthorMessage
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 7th, 2010 at 08:16pm
The Kraken:
^^ I try, I try. :]

One song title, at least, is "totally awesome."

I just listened to Stay and Gerard confirms the title of the song will be totally awesome.

If Stay is on the record... I hope it is, cause I love it. But after Bob left they said they had written new stuff and have to go back recording. So I guess there will be a lot missing on the final album. Maybe even everything they had written/recorded until then. Cry
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 7th, 2010 at 08:26pm
Haha, I just looked through my favorites on Twitter and found this picture Ray tweeted on June 9th:

http://yfrog.com/emne0j

"Some crazy ass bells we're bout to use. What the hell are these things?!"

Bells??? Maybe for the Sims-song?
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 7th, 2010 at 08:33pm
from MCROffical:

We now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast... [url] www.mychemicalromance.com [/url]

If MCRoffical is officially recognizing it, does this mean something may happen soon?
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
September 7th, 2010 at 08:33pm
woaah , new site !
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 08:34pm
Nise:
Haha, I just looked through my favorites on Twitter and found this picture Ray tweeted on June 9th:

http://yfrog.com/emne0j

"Some crazy ass bells we're bout to use. What the hell are these things?!"

Bells??? Maybe for the Sims-song?
Hmm, idk, I thought Maxis was just taking the original song and editing G's voice into Simlish because Katy Perry's Hot N Cold in the Sims is the same background music and just Katy's voice in Simlish... I don't think they recorded a whole new original song for the sims
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 7th, 2010 at 08:34pm
they changed it again!

edit: ugh. I really hope that isn't the album art/record title.

and that led up to a whole lot of nothing. No release date or anything?
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 7th, 2010 at 08:40pm
I still have the TV. Ah, I wanted to go to bed one hour ago! It's already 2.38 am. Guess I have to wait.
Edit: Changed now. (Gonna miss the TV...)

lycia.:
Hmm, idk, I thought Maxis was just taking the original song and editing G's voice into Simlish because Katy Perry's Hot N Cold in the Sims is the same background music and just Katy's voice in Simlish... I don't think they recorded a whole new original song for the sims

I agree. That's just what I said to a friend yesterday. But I can't imagine them using bells in "normal" MCR song.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 08:42pm
I posted in a different thread about how I wish I was shaking and crying about this whole album thing, and due to Frank's post:

this is me rn. ty music and monsters .gif keeper
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 7th, 2010 at 08:45pm
lycia.:
I posted in a different thread about how I wish I was shaking and crying about this whole album thing, and due to Frank's post:

this is me rn. ty music and monsters .gif keeper

This is just what I looked like while I was reading his post.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
September 7th, 2010 at 08:46pm
haha ^ .i think all of the mystery of the old home page of the site kind of lead me to expect something more . idk , but glad things are happening .
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 08:48pm
lmao I wish i used the dancing Asian Kid from Yo Gabba Gabba .gif now. so sad this isn't like, ONTD right now because I'd go crazy. XD

Hola friends, screw you enemies, it's been awhile. I trust you've been well! Hope you spent your holiday weekend wearing a smile...how would you like an update? Do you believe in the old saying that no news is good news? Well if you do, I suggest you close your eyes and read no further, cause I am about to post some news up in this bitch.

Here's the score:

First off, I would like to say thank you to everyone on Twitter and the message boards for all your well wishes and congratulations, it's very cool to have so many people excited for us. Yes, my wife and I are now the proud owners of two brand new baby girls!!! And we couldn't be more thrilled. I must say they are a bit small yet to do all of the heavy lifting and chores I need done, but I'm pretty sure in time they will end up paying for themselves, plus they are so goddamned cute it's sickening.

#2 our new record is done, finished, kaput, in the proverbial can, and being played loudly as we drive way too fast in our respective cars.

Would you like to hear it? Ah, I bet you would, but all in due time my friends...good things come to a patient MCRmy. We have a plan, and we are sticking to it. But look alive, keep your ears to the ground and your eyes bloodshot and open...there are signs everywhere and it will all make sense to you soon. Keep checking back for the shit to hit the fan.

Exciting news item number tre'. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock comes out Sept 28! Excited? Us too! Actually, we're so psyched we designed an exclusive guitar strap for the game, and you can get yours by pre-ordering your copy at Amazon.com! Happy shredding...in style!

Item of news that is fourth: THE 6th AND FINAL ART PRINT IS HERE! (applause) thank you everyone for your patience, yes the wait is over. "satan save the west coast, cause god wants us dead", like the 5 before it, is limited to 200 pieces, but this little bastard has been signed and stamped by all 4 members! And is available now. Please ENJOI!

Ah its been fun friends, but I must say goodbye for now. Thank you for the love, the trending topics, the beautiful drawings and artwork, and for giving everyone around you a headache by playing our records so loud.

We have much in store for you darlings, it's gonna be a fucking trip.

Thanks for always coming along for the ride. xofrank

It's gonna be a fucking trip. I'm pretty sure we've already been around the world within the past friggin 3 days.
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 7th, 2010 at 08:50pm
city and colour.:
haha ^ .i think all of the mystery of the old home page of the site kind of lead me to expect something more . idk , but glad things are happening .

Yeah, me too. Kinda... huh. I expected something more BAM! or some more mysteries until "Day 9". It's kinda back to normal now when they told us the album was done and then Bob left and they started over again. Now I'm afraid there might happen something else that keeps the album from being released.
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
September 7th, 2010 at 09:07pm
The Kraken:
they changed it again!

I actually like the design, lol. And I like how they're switching from dark layouts to light layouts.

Nise:
I still have the TV. Ah, I wanted to go to bed one hour ago! It's already 2.38 am. Guess I have to wait.
Edit: Changed now. (Gonna miss the TV...)
They put the TV up here!

I fumbled through the CSS and found a direct link to the background image of the page: http://css.warnerbrosrecords.com/drupal6x/cores/latest/sites/mychemicalromance.com/themes/mcr/images/v2/bodyBackground.jpg. I also put it up on tinypic: http://i56.tinypic.com/1z3v3gi.jpg (slightly smaller.)
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 7th, 2010 at 09:08pm
the photo is pretty. Looks cross-processed.
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 7th, 2010 at 09:09pm
oils on salad.:
The Kraken:
they changed it again!

I actually like the design, lol. And I like how they're switching from dark layouts to light layouts.

No one's gonna call them "emo" now Very Happy

They put the TV up here!

Thanks! Smile
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 7th, 2010 at 09:12pm
I don't know about anybody else, but I definitely ordered it<3
So excited. =D
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 09:28pm
i hope with this lighter outlook they have lighter band shirts than the black ones we're so accustomed to... but not the ones that have been released recently. i don't know what i want lol...

i'm pretty excited now and i can't wait for the next bit of news we get...
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 7th, 2010 at 09:48pm
Really? I hope they still have dark ones, though. Black is the only colour I wear, of course at least mixed with some other colour.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 09:49pm
murder tramp;:
Really? I hope they still have dark ones, though. Black is the only colour I wear, of course at least mixed with some other colour.
I hope they do both i just like to wear lighter shirts too sometimes
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 7th, 2010 at 09:56pm
Yeah, that's true. I do have some lighter shirts that I wear to bed. And most of their merch is all soft and stuff so it'd be nice to sleep in. Smile