Don't have an account? Create one!

WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!!!!

AuthorMessage
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 6th, 2010 at 12:58pm
Does any one remember the SPIN interview with Gerard a few months ago?
He says something about it being a party at the end of the world.
I think it still applies to whats going on now, even if this interview was before Bob left. (I think. Don't hate me if I'm wrong. haha)

Around 5:01.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 6th, 2010 at 12:59pm
Reading back over all the tweets back and forth it sounds like they are looking for a location to set up, there is going to be something happening at 18:30, that would be 830pm. Its in the desert, a desert known by zones. Its also a place where people have partied before. The date is the hard part to figure out but I think its going to be sometime soon. This all just Theory so go easy on me OK.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 6th, 2010 at 01:02pm
Also ... A note about the old WARNING on the old website...Get in before the Zombies come. I have a feeling you needed to be a member of the old website with a password to log in TO see what is going to happen with that tv thing.
SianySTFU_8D
Killjoy
SianySTFU_8D
September 6th, 2010 at 01:09pm
Has anyone else realised, when you try to zoom in on the website, it gets smaller? i don't think this is related, really, but it's just a random thing to happen...
Plus, could the beeping on the HRBT channel, be some sort of code? My initial thought was morse code, but i think it sounds very different. But some other sort of code that incorporates a rythm of beeps? < gawd, i sound stoopid..Shocked
This is so dam confusing! Anyone care to explain the bare bones of what we know for CERTAIN? because theres a lot of speculation, and i came late into every discussion ive been to.
i would be very grateful ^-^
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 6th, 2010 at 01:20pm
SianySTFU_8D:
Has anyone else realised, when you try to zoom in on the website, it gets smaller? i don't think this is related, really, but it's just a random thing to happen...
Plus, could the beeping on the HRBT channel, be some sort of code? My initial thought was morse code, but i think it sounds very different. But some other sort of code that incorporates a rythm of beeps? < gawd, i sound stoopid..Shocked
This is so dam confusing! Anyone care to explain the bare bones of what we know for CERTAIN? because theres a lot of speculation, and i came late into every discussion ive been to.
i would be very grateful ^-^

Ya i noticed the zooming thing to but i thought it was just my computer. For certain we know that there are four twitters that are talking about post-apocalipic stuff and the mcr site is weird... everything else is really just theories some of them just make a lot of sence so we choose to believe them.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 01:22pm
there's nothing certain at all
SianySTFU_8D
Killjoy
SianySTFU_8D
September 6th, 2010 at 01:23pm
The music.:

Ya i noticed the zooming thing to but i thought it was just my computer. For certain we know that there are four twitters that are talking about post-apocalipic stuff and the mcr site is weird... everything else is really just theories some of them just make a lot of sence so we choose to believe them.

Ohh well Very Happy my head is gonna pop though.. so many theories!
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 6th, 2010 at 01:35pm
SianySTFU_8D:
Ohh well Very Happy my head is gonna pop though.. so many theories!

and as the day goes on there are only more.
Mousy
Fabulous Killjoy
Mousy
September 6th, 2010 at 01:39pm
I am beyond happy the hiatus has ended, for real this time.
Also, has anyone had any ideas of who the man is on WKIL? Sorry if this has been brought up before, I just think it must be of some significants...
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 6th, 2010 at 01:42pm
There is nothing for sure just all theory.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 6th, 2010 at 01:42pm
im going to go do some desert research
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 6th, 2010 at 01:49pm
Mousy:
I am beyond happy the hiatus has ended, for real this time.
Also, has anyone had any ideas of who the man is on WKIL? Sorry if this has been brought up before, I just think it must be of some significants...

No one in particular, its just a heat map.
He goes from hot to cold which is where I think is the significance of the channel.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 01:57pm
This site gathers everything into a coherent, well written post:

Todays broadcast is being brought to you by Battery Powered Exploding Sheep

And i find this the most interesting: Both of the 6 boxes stop momentarily at 11/09/10. Release date?

I can't remember right now if it was posted here, don't bite my head of if you've said it.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 02:08pm
oh and my theory is Tommy Chow Mein is the new drummer... quit whatever he used to do to be more successful. And seeing as all the previous twitter accounts before that can be put to MCR members, the drummer was the only one missing.

Tommy Chow Mein: Quit my old gig to SELL, SELL, SELL!

and because of chow mein, i really want chinese. eff their lives.
====================================================
Or what if agentcherricola was the new drummer and *gasp* a girlllllllll.

NewsAGoGo: hey, @agentcherricola you know what you're starting to sound like, right? Slaughtering, massacring are more ladylike than "pumping off"

OORRRRRRRRRRRRR

what if tommy chow mein is frank (who just started recently with the game playing due to fatherhood), and agent cherri cola is lyn-z? the girl thing would fit...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 02:16pm
Mousy:
it's not a well known person, i'm assuming.

same picture is shown here on an article about a study of how cell phone use fighting Alzheimers.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 6th, 2010 at 02:22pm
Ok I think My Burning Man theory may be a close one. It is happening now over labor day and ends tonight with headlining music from groups with new releases, that is all the press about burning man will say, it is being held in the black rock desert and this years theme is post apocolypse.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 6th, 2010 at 02:24pm
We can all be monsters at the After Party! The party will go on way into the night even after the bonfire is lit and the bands are done. I would be watching that little Tv on the website closely tonight.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 6th, 2010 at 02:28pm
ok just throwing this out there, you can stone me if you want...what if the new drummer is Tommy Lee? TommyChowMein?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 6th, 2010 at 02:33pm
spend4zen:
ok just throwing this out there, you can stone me if you want...what if the new drummer is Tommy Lee? TommyChowMein?
No i don't think so, according to wiki he's still with the crue

In 2010, Tommy Lee announced that there would not be a Crüe Fest 3 in the summer of 2010, but instead the band would work on new material and is expected to tour Crüe Fest 3 in the summer of 2011. It was also announced that Mötley Crüe would be headlining Ozzfest in 2010, along with Ozzy Osbourne and Rob Halford.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 6th, 2010 at 03:49pm
lycia.:
This site gathers everything into a coherent, well written post:

Todays broadcast is being brought to you by Battery Powered Exploding Sheep

I just read everything on that site...I dig it a lot. The area 51 stuff makes sense, but still not sure how that might tie in if at all. Although signs point to something happening at the VMA's, I can't help but think since they already did something with the Black Parade at the VMA's way back when, that they wouldn't do anything like that again there....but who knows, really.lol