Yeah I saw that!
It's so weird...
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
September 4th, 2010 at 11:16am
this is so exciting!
gaah, i wanna know what all this means!

edit: #mychemicalromance is trending topic on twitter.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 4th, 2010 at 12:02pm
Starting to see a theme here - with the TV and tweets. Looks interesting. I wanna say... post-apocolypse?
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
September 4th, 2010 at 12:03pm
Murdered.:
Starting to see a theme here - with the TV and tweets. Looks interesting. I wanna say... post-apocolypse?

that's exactly what i was thinking !
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
September 4th, 2010 at 12:07pm
Paint It Black:
this is so exciting!
gaah, i wanna know what all this means!

i, litteraly, died when i saw it.
of excitement, happiness but also i got all WTFF GAH because i don't get it xD
Bellacide
Awake and Unafraid
Bellacide
September 4th, 2010 at 01:01pm
My friend woke me up this morning texting me "Have you seen MCR's site today??" I literally jumped out of bed and looked.
I was kind of freaked out, though, ngl.

Edit: teehee new signature.
pretty sane.
In The Murder Scene
pretty sane.
September 4th, 2010 at 02:32pm
I say it's a countdown.(obviously) The numbers go up to 59 now, possibly 59 days for something?
I counted. It's on November 2ND.
A Tuesday.
Usually all forms of media are released on that day of the week.
All just a theory, however.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 4th, 2010 at 02:35pm
pretty sane.:
I say it's a countdown.(obviously) The numbers go up to 59 now, possibly 59 days for something?
Bayonetta.:
My friend pointed out that the changing numbers next to the dial go up to 59.. and there are 59 days til Halloween. Hmmm..
PS. HOLY SHIT SO EXCITED! ASFGHKKL. (:
because when those types of clocks are used, they don't go: "58 > 59 > 60." they go "58 > 59 > 00" and start the new minute so it would kinda be like: 1:58 > 1:59 > 2:00.

nice guess but Halloween is on a sunday and it's highly unlikely anything to do with the new cd unless they decide to do a Halloween show [to Bayonetta].

Edit:// and the site reminds me of the game Fall Out, lol. It def. looks like there's a post apocalyptic theme.
pretty sane.
In The Murder Scene
pretty sane.
September 4th, 2010 at 02:50pm
hmm, I don't think I counted wrong. 59 days from today is definitely November 2nd. Ha.
oh well.
Guess we'll just have to wait for MCR to say something.

Edit: It could also be hours, no?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 4th, 2010 at 02:52pm
pretty sane.:
hmm, I don't think I counted wrong. 59 days from today is definitely November 2nd. Ha.
oh well.
Guess we'll just have to wait for MCR to say something.

Edit: It could also be hours, no?
Am I denying 59 days from now it will be November 2nd? I'm saying that it stops at 59 and goes to 0 because that's how timers work.

I don't think the clock thing is very significant at all, I think it's more for the drama and art of it than anything.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
September 4th, 2010 at 03:39pm
lycia.:
I don't think the clock thing is very significant at all, I think it's more for the drama and art of it than anything.
This is what I thought too.
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
September 4th, 2010 at 03:44pm
lycia.:
pretty sane.:
Bayonetta.:
My friend pointed out that the changing numbers next to the dial go up to 59.. and there are 59 days til Halloween. Hmmm..
PS. HOLY SHIT SO EXCITED! ASFGHKKL. (:
because when those types of clocks are used, they don't go: "58 > 59 > 60." they go "58 > 59 > 00" and start the new minute so it would kinda be like: 1:58 > 1:59 > 2:00.

nice guess but Halloween is on a sunday and it's highly unlikely anything to do with the new cd unless they decide to do a Halloween show [to Bayonetta].

Edit:// and the site reminds me of the game Fall Out, lol. It def. looks like there's a post apocalyptic theme.

I was thinking exactly the same, expecially those twitter accounts! Their names and the kind of stuff they're coming out with!
Funnily enough the next Fallout game Fallout 4 (New Vegas) will be out in October...?
Love it completely though, one of my favourite games and the post apocalyptic style is so cool!

-x-
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
September 4th, 2010 at 03:50pm
This is just a wild stab in the dark, but I'm puttin it out there:

Its already been shown that 4 or the 5 statoins are acronyms, but nobody has figured out wkil, the middle option. Is it at all possible to think that wkil is an acronym for the new album title? And is thus found somewhere inbetween RFDD, Bland, and Classic, Heartbeat?

WIKL is also the the station that is hard to hear clearly, but there seams to be some type of music/drum beat behind the louder sound effects.

Just thought I'd add to the ever growing list of ideas and conjectures.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 4th, 2010 at 03:56pm
The music is apparently a song by the band America? i don't remember the title and can't look it up, but the LJ comm. chemicalromance has it in one of their posts.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 4th, 2010 at 03:57pm
Has anyone figures out what PTTP means. Since its in the bottom corner i thought it might sum up the whole thing in some way. I don't know i've been at it for hours and haven't gotten very far.
pretty sane.
In The Murder Scene
pretty sane.
September 4th, 2010 at 03:58pm
I think it's A Horse With No Name. (America)
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
September 4th, 2010 at 04:13pm
PTTP = Power To The People?
haha no idea sorry
-x-
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 4th, 2010 at 04:38pm
Was stalking www.acronymattic.com 'cause I'm curious now
Post Termination Transition Period. Power To The People makes sense too if you think about it. It's interesting.

edit: somebody pointed this out on another website - ray likes posting to twitter with apple products, and so does drdeathdefying.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 4th, 2010 at 06:00pm
oh my god. i haven't been on this board in so long, but I had to come here after i saw the site. I'M HYPERVENTILATING.