Don't have an account? Create one!

WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!!!!

AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 12:30am
spend4zen:
Ummm...When I said My Ideas kept getting shot down, I was not refering to other people posting, I was refering to it not happening..sorry if I was not clear....but now that you mention it..LOL...You are a little bit of a negative nelly sometimes.. Razz
meh, it wouldn't surprise me if you were talking about me deep down. =P saying that is saying the sky is blue and the pope is catholic (new favorite phrase, yes plz), don't take offense to it. i'm trying to be nicer really, this isn't as bad as i can be.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 7th, 2010 at 12:40am
Its all good, and is sapose to be fun anyway, Im realy not taking it that seriously, just running with it. So unless something big happens later tonight while im still lurking around the internet, I will stop running for the night! Good night Everyone ! Bye
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 7th, 2010 at 12:45am
http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/my_chemical_romance_launch_cryptic_website/
^ in the comment section, there's a group of people in the process of stripping WKIL down, and recieved a call from an executive or blahblahblah. Kinda interesting.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 01:01am
Lmao perfect. <3 they should have known everyone would go insane and try to, what silly people. Not even the threat of lawsuits can hold mcr fans back, silly execs, why try??

something interesting in the comments to that:

Also, when you zoom in on the pic of the clock that newsagogo posted, the clocks have names of cities. there are two berlin clocks, and one london clock. the top right clock is too blurry (later they decided buenos aires) to make out though.
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
September 7th, 2010 at 06:56am
vegas is in the desert...
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 7th, 2010 at 09:46am
Somehow I don't think WB would track down people and CALL them like that. They're not CIA XD
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
September 7th, 2010 at 01:51pm
Am I the only one who finds this all to be highly amusing? I mean don't get me wrong, this IS annoying how we don't know anything, but you have to hand it to the boys, they know how to get the fans all riled up and attract attention.

I mean seriously this is SO MUCH FUN!!! Watching everyone checking up on all the twitters and woo all these crazy theories. This is so much funner than getting some strraught up info. I'm just happy beacause now we all at least know SOMETHING is just around the corner.

Personally I do agree with the whole post-apocalyptic thing. It makes sense. I feel like it won't be a concept record though, like maybe just a major theme or something. But that's the only theory that I think is highly likely....
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 7th, 2010 at 01:54pm
^ You're definitely not the only person. This is amazing. The clues and stuff are pretty fantastic and the whole thing is confusing but really exciting too. :]
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 7th, 2010 at 02:28pm
So if their new album is about a post-apocalyptic Earth, do people think The Aftermath is a pretty likely title? Yes/No?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 7th, 2010 at 02:35pm
^ I think it's plausible but what puts me off is that I'm not sure they'd release the album title that early, without even making a big deal about it.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 7th, 2010 at 02:37pm
They're the only band I know/love that makes an album announcement this exciting, instead of saying "Here, buy our album and we'll rake in the cash". Clever beans, they are! Even though I'm sure they're getting a good laugh at us, but that's alright. Smile
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 7th, 2010 at 02:38pm
Smashing_Chemicals:
So if their new album is about a post-apocalyptic Earth, do people think The Aftermath is a pretty likely title? Yes/No?

Not gonna lie, I love that as a title. Especially since they went through so much with the Black Parade era, that would be nearly perfect.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 7th, 2010 at 02:39pm
By the end of this, I'm not sure I'll be in any condition to spend money. They'll probably release the album and I'll be all, 'Oh yeah! This was initially about an album and not just a post-apocalyptic alien-invading nuclear-war-zone world with zombie communities and talking mice.' Wink
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
September 7th, 2010 at 03:03pm
tarasaurus rex!:
They're the only band I know/love that makes an album announcement this exciting, instead of saying "Here, buy our album and we'll rake in the cash". Clever beans, they are!

That's true!
They're fucking with our minds
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
September 7th, 2010 at 03:41pm
they're mind fucking me so hard.
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
September 7th, 2010 at 03:42pm
also is it just me or is the wkil channel clearer now?
like whatever is playing in the background sounds clearer to me?
anyone else?
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 7th, 2010 at 03:47pm
maybe the clearer it gets, the closer they are to actually making sense of this nonsense.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 7th, 2010 at 03:51pm
Yeah, WKIL got clearer a few days ago and then again last night. Hopefully we'll end up with an MCR song or something. Tehe
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 7th, 2010 at 04:01pm
NO Twitter clues yet today, the last one was ..Please stand by...I find that even more intriquing than the original clues.
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 7th, 2010 at 04:02pm
The fact that they're going so all out kinda scares me.