Don't have an account? Create one!

WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!!!!

AuthorMessage
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
September 7th, 2010 at 10:58pm
Killjoys: http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1249003265.jpg

Alternative Press art piece by Gerard: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4797475464_85bdea9b3d_b.jpg

And the new photo print: http://www.mychemicalromance.com/sites/mcr6/files/imagecache/product_large/products/mcr_ca2019.jpg

D: D:
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 11:43pm
Aren't the killjoys part of g's comic endeavour? I don't keep up with that aspect, tbh? Or does that mean their intertwined?
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
September 7th, 2010 at 11:47pm
Yep, he, Becky Cloonan & Shaun Simon were last said to be working on The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys. It was announced at last year's Comic Con if I'm not wrong
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 7th, 2010 at 11:52pm
Hmm that's odd... We'll see I guess, do you know anything else besides this little bit? Any pics of the comic besides weird spider thing
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
September 7th, 2010 at 11:57pm
Unfortch, that's all I can remember. They haven't done much publicity (or work, I think) for Killjoys yet so I dont think we have drawings/pics of it. (Although Gerard does have that pink spider splashed on the sleeve of his overworn denim jacket...but yeah. Hm, they were giving out badges of the little spider at Comic Con 09 but it was publicized as Killjoys "merch" so....I don't know. Kinda weird! But kinda cool.)

Really excited to see where the new stuff takes us (although the change in the website was a teeny bit anti-climatic to me xD).
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 8th, 2010 at 12:13am
SITE CHANGED! it's normal right now!
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 8th, 2010 at 12:19am
I ordered my print. with the first check I ever made, kinda proud about that. /lamefirstjobhurhur.

i see gerard definitely had influence over the last print, interesting.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
September 8th, 2010 at 02:35am
Ok so reading the post Lyc put up quoting Frank (thanks for that) I am taking it that they've not found a permanent replacement for Bob since Frank says all 4 members have signed the last print, instead of saying the other 4 members have signed it! Nice update from him though!
Mrs Rochester
Bleeding on the Floor
Mrs Rochester
September 8th, 2010 at 05:57am
Twitter update from Dr. Death Defying:

White suits on the horizon, wind stinks of latex, and I'm low on batteries.

I haven't the faintest idea what it all means. I get the feeling all this is set in some kind of post-apocalyptic world, after a nuclear war or something to that effect and the twitter characters are survivors.

idk!

I always thought this album wasn't going to be conceptual. Then again, this could just be part of the theatrics of unveiling the new album, we all know the boys love the drama!
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 8th, 2010 at 07:15am
Maybe name and release date will be announced in Killjoys? That'd be pretty... weird.

Nah, just a random thought. Guess it's just some kind of commercial for Killjoys and they want to make ppl aware of it. (Like I haven't heard of it until now and neither have my friends.)

Oh and the 4 members thingy... I don't think there'll a be a full replacement for Bob. Like James, who toured with them during the whole TBP but never appeared in interviews or on posters I think the new drummer will only be there for the shows. Think so because it's been so long since Bob left and no replacement was announced.
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
September 8th, 2010 at 07:47am
I'm kida upset because Frank hasn't announced a relase date ç_ç

But I'm happy that nobody will take Bob's place. (I miss you,Bob)
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 8th, 2010 at 09:27am
Fear.Regret:
I'm kida upset because Frank hasn't announced a relase date ç_ç

Yeah. I think everyone expected something bigger than just "it's finished" after that mysterious TV and those tweets.
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
September 8th, 2010 at 11:46am
^ Same it was kind of anti-climactic (climatic?) after all that.

Ok and how Frank said the print has been signed by "all 4 members"- ouch that kind of hurt, like I don't know, it just has a weird vibe to it. I take it they still don't have a new drummer...
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 8th, 2010 at 03:10pm
I don't think it's going to be announced with The Killjoys. I know there are some similarities with the spider, but Gerard always said he wants his comics and the band to be very separate from each other. He'd have to explain himself a lot if they overlap.

Also, could Dr. Death saying that his "batteries are low" be a sign that all this hype is dying down and they might tell us something soon?
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
September 8th, 2010 at 03:12pm
I am slightly disappointed. I wanted adventure. T_T
jmhudak17
Killjoy
jmhudak17
September 8th, 2010 at 03:38pm
website is weird again:
"
Thanks for visiting www.mychemicalromance.com.

We are working on internal plumbing to add more wiz bang.

Please try back again soon!"
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 8th, 2010 at 03:40pm
from ray:

?http://yfrog.com/11cv7mj

edit:

site it back up. nothing new.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
September 8th, 2010 at 03:52pm
an alright scene:
Ok and how Frank said the print has been signed by "all 4 members"- ouch that kind of hurt, like I don't know, it just has a weird vibe to it. I take it they still don't have a new drummer...

yeah , same here . i was like that's not right , oh wait Disgust
Fleur-de-lis
Killjoy
Fleur-de-lis
September 8th, 2010 at 04:29pm
Someone just told me you can pre-order the album...?
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
September 8th, 2010 at 04:39pm
Fleur-de-lis:
Someone just told me you can pre-order the album...?

I actually joined just now to post about this. Someone that I follow on Tumblr said that the album could be pre-ordered from HMV Here, which also says that the release date is November 11th, 2010.