Don't have an account? Create one!

The Confessions Thread

AuthorMessage
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
November 12th, 2013 at 02:09pm
i want so much to forget about her upcoming birthday. i promised myself that i would make it a point to hang out with my brother that day in an attempt to take his mind off of it. but how can i possibly do that for him when i can't even forget about it? my subconscious knows it is coming, because she was in one of my nightmares last night. i thought i had finally taken control over her untimely passing, but it is still an everyday struggle.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
November 13th, 2013 at 05:42am
I really need to see a counsellor about this. Because it's getting in the way of pretty much everything now.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 13th, 2013 at 05:56pm
Im getting really fed up with people telling me what I need to do with my life. Especially people who don't really know me. I don't even know what I need to do, so how would they know? Its annoying.
DeWitt.
Crash Queen
DeWitt.
November 14th, 2013 at 07:10pm
I seriously need to put more effort into losing weight, because I'm getting sick of looking in the mirror and wanting to throw up.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 15th, 2013 at 01:37pm
I'm pretty sure I've already failed as an employee, and I've only been there one fucking day. These training hours suck, I'm only getting 2.5 hours tomorrow, and last week I only got around two. I don't get why you hire so many people if you're gonna give them shit hours. I was looking at the chart, all the other new ones got shitty hours too, I just happened to get the worst. And you've seriously forgotten about me twice. You've forgotten about my interview when I went in, and you forgot I had hours to work last week. I'm honestly starting to wonder why you even hired me.
DeWitt.
Crash Queen
DeWitt.
November 23rd, 2013 at 12:56pm
They still do the balloons here.
I'll be damned.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 28th, 2013 at 09:47pm
I've seriously always been ashamed to admit this, but I do get really jealous easily. I try not to show it or voice it because I don't want people thinking I'm crazy or controlling.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
November 30th, 2013 at 11:12am
i worry about him so much. i just hope that he's making the right decisions in his life. i know why people generally go to atlanta on the weekends, and he never used to be into those types of things. i wish that he would just talk to someone about her death instead of keeping it to himself and acting as if it didn't happen.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 1st, 2013 at 05:04pm
I honestly don't see why you guys bother asking me to go anywhere with you if you're just gonna reject every suggestion I make, which happens at 99.9% of our outings. I tell you the wrapping paper I like, you pretty much say its hideous by giving me a disgusted look. I tell you what bows I want (keep in mind YOU asked), and you insist in getting different ones. Then you ask if there's anything I'd like to get while we're there, I say I'd really like to get a big bow for my fiancé's present, you tell me I don't need one and rush me to the cash register. Yea, that was a really annoying and unnecessary trip. Next time, you guys go on without me.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
December 3rd, 2013 at 10:24am
i'm actually excited about moving after all. i can't wait to get away from her. i honestly don't ever want to see her again. her narcissism makes me sick.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 3rd, 2013 at 03:00pm
I feel like everyone in this house has lost their damn mind. That's why I like being away so much.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 3rd, 2013 at 10:00pm
What the fuck am I even doing? Saying I wanna be a drummer, or a lyricist, or a model? What am I even thinking? I don't know shit about drums, and I'd probably suck anyway. A lyricist? Really? I don't have any kind of story that would relate to anyone or help them in any way. I'm pretty sure nobody would care what I have to say, because I'm boring and I have nothing to say. Nobody would listen to my words. And as far as the modeling thing is concerned, just no. There's literally no way. I'm way too awkward and don't stand a chance. What the hell am I supposed to be doing with my life?

This pretty much turned into me yelling at myself. Sorry yall had to endure that 0.o
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
December 4th, 2013 at 02:18pm
i feel like such a failure. no matter how many times people will say "you did a really wonderful job" or "it isn't your fault," i just can't bring myself to believe it. i planned all of it, so that must mean that i did something wrong if it wasn't a success.
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
December 4th, 2013 at 05:13pm
I don't know why I'm on here looking at old messages and threads, it's a bit weird.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 5th, 2013 at 12:50pm
I have to help, but I wont be able to help until February. But I have to, if I don't nobody else will. I don't even want them helping, its my job not theirs. If anyone else tries I'll probably get pretty upset.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
December 10th, 2013 at 05:27am
I know I say I don't care, bt I do. You used to be such a great friend, now you tear me down every time i try to open my mouth around you. I'd love it if you told me what I did wrong by you, considering I try so hard to be a good friend to you. That's all I want to know.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 10th, 2013 at 05:57pm
This is ridiculous. I should be able to stay the two weeks he needs me. Its two fucking weeks. It's only to help him out since his mom is selfish. She was the one who chose a man over her own son (again), and he's gonna suffer for it if we (I) don't act quickly. All I'd be mainly doing is keeping the apartment up while he sleeps. He works third shift, he wont be able to do it all. He needs my help, and I should be the one helping him. I'm close to being 21, I shouldn't even have to ask.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
January 6th, 2014 at 06:10pm
I'm so scared about what I know is to come.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
January 6th, 2014 at 08:32pm
I enjoy being the other woman. If that makes me a horrible human being so be it, but he's the one in a "committed" relationship, not me.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 6th, 2014 at 09:07pm
Let's just hope this is better than the last one.