Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
January 11th, 2014 at 12:15am
It feels so odd being back here.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 13th, 2014 at 04:44pm
Why do you keep popping up? Well, its not you that keeps popping up, but your name and your memory are. You haven't spoken to me or tried to be my friend again in years. Go away. I don't get why remnants of you need to keep showing up. Seriously, get out of my head and go the fuck away.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
January 19th, 2014 at 03:28am
So much shit has changed that I'm actually happy.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 19th, 2014 at 06:47pm
Finally figured out what I'm good at. Pissing him off and annoying him. Fucking lovely...
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
January 21st, 2014 at 02:25am
You carved me out slowly, bit by bit
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
January 22nd, 2014 at 04:26pm
Slowly but surely wearing me down and I feel more fed up each day. I really enjoy my job but the people and silly things they do are just getting to me.

So very very glad that I've booked Friday off, should hopefully make tomorrow slightly less shity
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
January 27th, 2014 at 09:33am
most of the time, i just feel as if i am really terrible at being someone's girlfriend. just when i thought i was going to get over my fear of getting close to someone, it happened yet again last year, but this time to my other sibling. it was bad enough witnessing one sibling go through the pain of losing someone to a freak death, but having to witness it happen to my other sibling last year just caused all of my fear and anxiety to return. i feel like my boyfriend deserves better. but at the same time, i don't want to give him up to someone else. i don't know how to change, though. i've been struggling with this fear since i was 12 years old. 13 years later, and i am still messed up.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 29th, 2014 at 07:49pm
When is it gonna get better? So far, its only getting worse and worse.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
January 30th, 2014 at 10:52pm
If he's so busy he only works once a week, he will probably be too busy to have a girlfriend.
I dunno what I was thinking, but it makes me sad.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 1st, 2014 at 03:18pm
I honestly hope I get a decent amount of money from my tax return. It's my only hope right now. I failed my cosmetology test, and I'm having a really hard time finding a job. The money in the bank is extremely low. If I don't get a decent amount, I really don't know what I'm going to do. It's not like I'm going to use the money on myself, it will help pay bills and keep gas in my car. Hopefully I'll get lucky like last year.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
February 6th, 2014 at 10:58pm
I need help.
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
February 7th, 2014 at 05:38pm
I just wanted to use this thread to say my real name. It's Marie Chapman.

The INO profile for me, Helmee Bluth, profile code 44031.

My account has never been hacked. Everything I said on here was my doing. I am proud of the discussions I had on here.Sometimes I clashed with moderators, and I apologize for that. I think the times I would argue with staff were times I felt they discriminated against my friends. Now I realize that bannings and other things were solely between my friends and staff.

I just got out of a psych ward. By the way. I liked it there.
~~~~~
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
February 10th, 2014 at 08:51am
I wish I had confidence and could trust myself.
I want to study medicine, and right now, I'm thinking
"if I want it, I can do it" etc etc, but am I stupid for thinking that?
I don't even know.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 10th, 2014 at 07:42pm
I'm sorry I'm not better. I'm sorry that I don't know whats wrong with me. Maybe one day it'll get better, but until then I'm dealing with it day by day. I know I'm being frustrating and annoying, and I'm really truly sorry. I know I'm being depressing and not giving you everything you need, and I'm truly sorry about that too. I just don't know what's wrong, so I don't know how to fix myself. Please, try and bear with me while I find myself. I promise it's extremely difficult for me too.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 12th, 2014 at 08:47pm
if i keep this up, i will ruin the best thing that has ever happened to me
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 12th, 2014 at 09:17pm
I'm not buying your story. Wanna try again?
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
February 15th, 2014 at 10:35pm
I think I finally understand myself, and I can finally admit that it's a disease, but now you're gone and you'll never know. But that's fine too, because we all deserve better.
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
February 16th, 2014 at 09:42am
The feeling of nothing going right feels indelible, and I'm scared that I'll never shake it off. The last of the creativity's leaked out of my pores and everything I do feels like a life sentence that I never even want to think of serving. Welcome to adulthood, I guess...

And I'm back to thinking I'll be alone forever again. But I appear to not be repulsing people around me, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
February 17th, 2014 at 12:13pm
I hope the people following me/observing me on Twitter don't think I'm just drawing attention to myself. I feel so blessed that I got a diagnosis, and I know I'm bipolar now. And I'm so happy I found a psychiatrist to treat me.
I say I feel blessed et it takes a lot for me, being an agnostic atheist.

I am a ham, yes. But I also want to draw attention to the relief of getting a diagnosis for my mental illness. Along with that, I am so happy Q101 is returning to the airwaves in Chicago. I'd give more deets here, but this isn't my public commercial area. This is my confessing/venting area.
So I want to say I am blessed because I have a diagnosis. The MCR community can relate to that with ease, I bet. You're my people. Even the ones who are no longer fans. We relate so well. I love this community.
~~~~~