Don't have an account? Create one!

The Confessions Thread

AuthorMessage
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 13th, 2014 at 03:26pm
i've been looking through a lot of old photos on my computer over the past several days. it's made me realize more and more how thankful i am that he didn't pass away last year. it was such a close call. even thinking about how thankful i am that he's still around makes me want to cry tears of joy. he has overcome so much in the past year, and i am so proud of him. i am glad to be able to call him my brother.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
March 13th, 2014 at 09:31pm
chapter black.:
I still have love for MCR, but sometimes I wish this site could turn into a general chat forum for young women, promote itself as such, and bring this site back to life.

I love this board, it's probably the most attractive layout/format/etc I've ever posted on, and I'd probably be a regular again if it wasn't so fucking D E A D. It breaks my heart a little, tbh.
It's still active in the band wayt, that's where we all are <3333

Confession: I still love you as much as when I first laid eyes on you.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
March 13th, 2014 at 09:32pm
chapter black.:
Dude, I just came in here to vent about my job search too, haha. I've been out of work for six months now and even though I haven't been trying as hard as I could because I'm worried about how my anxiety and depression will affect my ability to work (I think it got in the way of my last job, at times), I HAVE been trying. You're right, you can put in all the job applications in the world but if no one's hiring...

I really want to get out of retail but I don't know how right now. No one wants to give you a chance anymore. It really is depressing and it makes me wonder, "what's wrong with me/my application?"

And like you, I didn't leave my last job under the best of conditions. I didn't get fired but I got so fed up one day, I quit with one day's notice. So yeah... just hang in there. Someone will have to hire us eventually lmao.
OMG what you just said,all of it. It relates to me so much.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 14th, 2014 at 12:12pm
I thought when I finally got a job things would be better, but things have just gotten worse. When will it end?
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
March 15th, 2014 at 10:55pm

I really thought you were going to reject me and that's why I wasn't replying to your texts.
But I am so happy that you didn't. Smiley
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 16th, 2014 at 01:43pm
most of the time, i feel like he deserves better.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
March 18th, 2014 at 11:44am
I fucking hate all the conformists at my school... I don't know what to do..? I want to be at some other school...
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 19th, 2014 at 09:17am
Its fine, really. Just keep blaming me for things that go on with YOUR computer. I didn't download anything. I didn't. I didn't put any viruses into your computer knowingly. But go ahead and keep blaming me, I'll be moving out soon anyway. So when this happens again, who are you gonna blame this time?
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 19th, 2014 at 10:36am
i can't take much more of this.
it's stressing me out when it shouldn't.
which makes me think that it's not meant to be.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 20th, 2014 at 10:46am
i've been on the verge of tears all day long today, thinking about what happened on march 20th, 1998. it was literally one of the worst days of my life thus far. nothing is more upsetting than being 9 years old and looking next door at the completely demolished house, wondering if any of your relatives are even alive after the level four tornado hit. thankfully, my family survived and my relatives survived, but some people weren't so lucky that day. i can't even imagine what my life would have been like had a family member not made it that day. i'm thankful every single day for my family, and i am so glad that we were all able to make it to our basements before it unexpectedly hit that morning. while everyone else is always excited about the first day of spring, i'm thinking back to the day that was literally a living hell for me.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
March 20th, 2014 at 06:59pm
i'm not sure how to feel about this. they're my friends and they're important to me, but we have very different interests. they party a lot, and i'm not into that, it makes me nervous.
i just want them to be careful and i'd also like it if they could include me and the things that i enjoy a little bit more
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
March 21st, 2014 at 07:33pm
I don't know what to feel anymore, I think that's okay, I know I'll find someone new, and that's what gives me hope. That's that spark in my mind.
Slowly you'll fade from my mind. I used to be scared, but I'm not..
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
March 21st, 2014 at 07:59pm
I'm just so proud of myself about what I'm doing.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 23rd, 2014 at 03:40am
Lonely AF.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 24th, 2014 at 10:07am
I'm jobless once again. I wonder if I'll find anything I can do. I'm getting depressed again.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
March 24th, 2014 at 11:46pm
i have so much going on right now and i'm so stressed out that i just want to shut down completely and not do any of it.
i wish i could go back like 4 or 5 years where i didn't have to worry about this kind of shit.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 26th, 2014 at 10:40am
i keep trying to remind myself that dreaming about her is good. it's part of the healing process. but when i wake up from that dream and instantly realize that she's not actually alive, it's the worst feeling ever. this has been happening at least once per week for over a month now. it's stressing me out.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 27th, 2014 at 06:31pm
I feel lost. And I feel like the more I try to find my way, the more lost I get.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
March 27th, 2014 at 10:51pm
It feels different this time, but I'm fine now. I'll keep you in my heart, all the way in the back, but I need to make room for someone else. I hope you know that...
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 28th, 2014 at 04:10pm
today, when i heard the words "we may be out of this house in 6 months," it doesn't even bother me anymore. i'm numb to the idea that we may have to move. the only emotion i am experiencing right now is anger. i'm pissed at that greedy asshole that lives next door. selling most of our land to him apparently wasn't enough. now he wants to buy our house, and he wants it right now.